Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame 66 Kentucky 62
Final from South Bend. First true road game of the year for the Cats. They've played all cupcakes except for Duke.   Notre Dame has been dreadful so far this season. I didn't even know Kentucky was playing until 10 minutes left in the game.  Shows just how much Kentucky basketball has lost its appeal for me.
Dang we agree.
(12-11-2021, 09:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Dang we agree.

Minus politics and religion, we agree on a lot(especially music).    I still like you, btw.   Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
(12-11-2021, 10:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Minus politics and religion, we agree on a lot(especially music).    I still like you, btw.   Smile
Same here buddy.
looks like same ole same ole for wildcats, does'nt matter if its all freshman or not, calapari cannot coach.
(12-11-2021, 10:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 10:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Same here buddy.

I hope you'll come back to my music threads sometime.  I miss you there.
  • jetpilot
You two get a room!!!
:heart: :heart:

I watched the game.  Somebody needs to kick Washington's ass.
(12-11-2021, 10:19 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: You two get a room!!!
Heart Heart

yea, and im having a real problem with mintz right now as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookie57's post:
  • Granny Bear
I know I'm just Old School but I miss the days when players stayed long enough for you to feel like you knew them personally. Givens, Lee, Minnefield, Hurt, Turpin, Bowie, Phillips, Robey... and Joe B. Good times !!!
  • rookie57
Terrible coaching. He allowed stupid shots all night and never got it in to Tshiebwe when ND had no answer for him. Really dislike wheeler, other teams don’t even guard him because he can’t hit the side of a barn. NCAA reffing is awful. This team is better than they are being coached right now.
I've been saying it all along (Maybe not specifically on a forum board) that Cal needs to go and needs to go ASAP. He can not coach his way out of a bucket if their was no bucket.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Strikeout King's post:
  • rookie57
(12-11-2021, 10:19 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: You two get a room!!!
Heart Heart

LOL!
Cal will be fine when he gets some top notch players. This bunch is pretty weak except for the big fella Oscar. We have horses coming in the next couple years. This team will be lucky to make the big dance when it’s all said and done this year…
(12-15-2021, 05:11 PM)Black Bear Cuz Wrote: Cal will be fine when he gets some top notch players. This bunch is pretty weak except for the big fella Oscar. We have horses coming in the next couple years. This team will be lucky to make the big dance when it’s all said and done this year…

Rightly or wrongly, if they fail to make the dance, the heat on Cal will be worse than 20,000 fire-breathing dragons.
That’s too funny Old School.. I believe Cal will probably tweak the lineup a little and bring Wheeler off the bench. Wheeler is limited offensively and too small to guard anybody, but he might be able to come off the bench in key spots and provide a spark.
Get somebody else to run the team IMO, maybe Mintz.
(12-15-2021, 06:02 PM)Black Bear Cuz Wrote: That’s too funny Old School.. I believe Cal will probably tweak the lineup a little and bring Wheeler off the bench. Wheeler is limited offensively and too small to guard anybody, but he might be able to come off the bench in key spots and provide a spark.
Get somebody else to run the team IMO, maybe Mintz.
MintZ??! Lmbo
another L to LSU when held to 60 points. Both ND and LSU hold their opposition to under 66 points.