Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caudill is done at Powell
Just rumors right now but Getting reports this morning that Powell County is losing it’s starting point guard, Mikyra Caudill.  She hasn’t been playing up to her potential this year and seems like she may not be responding well to the new coaching staff. Lady Pirates take on Clay Co today.  It will be interesting to see how first year coach Rob Merion goes from here.  Look for Cloe Grater to fill in at point if reports are true.
This will definitely hurt powell. She is a very good point guard. I wonder where she’s going to? ?
She coming to Perry Central I hear. Definitely will help Perry out. They need a ball handler or two.
Caudill had 22pts and 27pts in 2 games this week I’d say she is playing well. Sometimes things happen that go beyond basketball and kids have to make hard decisions. I wish Caudill the best wherever she goes.
(12-11-2021, 01:35 PM)I DukeBoy Wrote: She coming to Perry Central I hear.  Definitely will help Perry out.  They need a ball handler or two.
Yes, if she goes to Perry they will definitely be the top run for the district and maybe even region title.  Definitely after hearing rumors about someone from Leslie might be transferring.
Caudill is looking to transfer to Wolfe County, wasn’t at the Powell vs Clay game today.  Altercation between Caudill’s Dad and Bus Driver during the road game at Lincoln County lead to this occurring.  Let’s see what the KHSAA will do, some kids get eligible and some don’t.  Just relaying the information from the people close to the program.  Hope she gets to play, girl has some talent.
I heard she is going to Perry where her dad is originally from. Also heard Wolf, she played summer ball for them this past summer. I was told she was tired of the Powell County bs
I head Wolfe yesterday. Never saw the girl play but I’ve heard she is good.
She is a very good addition for the Lady Wolves. She would make any team in the region automatically better.
Heard today that Caudill is still a Pirate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
She may be the most explosive player in the region. Very hard to guard! Glad to see she decided to stay at Powell. If Powell can get all their ducks in a roll they can definitely make some noise in the 14 region
Powell’s coach plays politics too much to use Caudill the right way.