Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Playoff Is Set
The wait to see who made the playoffs is finally over and although the teams that made it are not surprising, but the order in which the teams are ranked is rather surprising, to me at least.  I thought with Alabama exposing Georgia and Michigan walking the dogs with Iowa, you had to move Michigan to the number one spot because they were previously ranked number two with some quality wins.  With Alabama being ranked third prior to the SEC championship we knew they had a chance to make the college playoff with a tough game against Georgia, but I don't think anyone anticipated Alabama beating Georgia as easily as they did to solidify their spot in the CFP(College Football Playoff).  

A lot of folks are going to say that the SEC bias definitely came into play in this particular scenario with Michigan getting leapfrogged by Alabama for that number one spot.  I for one, am one of those folks and think that the committee wanted an SEC National Championship game with Alabama/Georgia in a rematch.  To me as a person thinking logically you have to look at how the teams are playing right now and in Michigan's last two games they have dominated their opponents.  In Alabama's last two matchups they barely beat a Auburn team without Bo Nix and then steamrolled the clear number one team in the country all year; so we thought.  I just have a hard time with figuring out what the committee's thought process was here and would love to have an insight to how those talks went during the meeting.  I believe that is something the NCAA should look into so that it throws away the trying to figure out why they did this or that as a committee.

The CFP should've been 1. Michigan vs 4. Cincinnati and 2. Alabama vs. 3. Georgia but what do I know? I'm writing an article on BGR that probably seven people with read.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I read it!!!

I cannot WAIT for the game between Alabama and Georgia. If they keep their wits about them, I believe the Dawgs will pull out the win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • papagrit
I'm rooting for Georgia too Granny!
[-] The following 1 user Likes papagrit's post:
  • Granny Bear