Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 86 Perry County Central 62
Final from PCC.
Anyone have any stats from this one? Curious to know how Trent Noah did.

I just saw it. Noah had 38 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assist. Kid is a player.
What happened to Perry Central basketball?
Gonna take PCC a while to gel. They gonna be there at the end.
When you add a player that is used to taking a lot of shots to a team that returns everyone things don’t always go as planned. Some of Perry’s returning players are going to have to take a lesser role now that Napier is there. At Estill the whole offense was build to get him shots I don’t see Perry’s players buying into that game plan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reds#1Fan's post:
  • PREZCAT
(11-30-2021, 01:16 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: When you add a player that is used to taking a lot of shots to a team that returns everyone things don’t always go as planned. Some of Perry’s returning players are going to have to take a lesser role now that Napier is there. At Estill the whole offense was build to get him shots I don’t see Perry’s players buying into that game plan.

Or Harlan county just have a solid team. Perry took one on the chin as will alot of Harlan county's opponents this year.Perry will be ok.
(11-30-2021, 01:16 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: When you add a player that is used to taking a lot of shots to a team that returns everyone things don’t always go as planned. Some of Perry’s returning players are going to have to take a lesser role now that Napier is there. At Estill the whole offense was build to get him shots I don’t see Perry’s players buying into that game plan.
It’s one game fellas. Commodore ship hasn’t sank just yet. Take more than that to sink it. Trent Noah is better than anyone in our region. Kid can ball.
No games are won in the first quarter, but this was about as close as you can get.
Harlan County was up 29-6 at the end of the first and the teams played punch-counterpunch the rest of the game.

Trent Noah was the best player on the floor last night.

This was a Harlan County game that beat Perry by 20 last year and they did it again this year.
Imagine a world where Perry beats Harlan County in back-to-back years in football and loses to them in basketball.
Football is way down in Harlan County right now. But yeah, I get what ya saying Zaga. Kinda hard to believe.
Three straight years in basketball. Both teams have had many of the same players all three years.
This shows the strength of the 13th region compared to the 14th. It’s simply a stronger region from top to bottom. Knox, North or Harlan Co all would win the 14th most likely. Only Breathitt in the 14th could probably compete against the top teams in the 13th. The Bobcats are going to be pretty good this year.
They beat Breathitt to.
(12-01-2021, 12:19 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: They beat Breathitt to.
Wasn’t aware of that. I was just kind of going on the impressive showing Breathitt had against a very good Pulaski team in a scrimmage last week. I believe they won by 4 but led by as much as 15. That same Pulaski team opened on the road last night against 5th rated Madison Central and defeated them. 

What was the Breathitt-Harlan Co scrimmage score?
(12-01-2021, 12:58 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
Wasn’t aware of that. I was just kind of going on the impressive showing Breathitt had against a very good Pulaski team in a scrimmage last week. I believe they won by 4 but led by as much as 15. That same Pulaski team opened on the road last night against 5th rated Madison Central and defeated them. 

What was the Breathitt-Harlan Co scrimmage score?
You never should compare scores, but you do know that Madison Central just finished playing football Friday, and a lot of there basketball players are on the football team
You must be confused with your comment, “They beat Breathitt, too.”

I just checked with a parent of one of the Breathitt players and he said the only time Breathitt has played Harlan County was in summer ball and Breathitt County won that game by 15 points at Harlan County. 
Harlan County wasn’t part of Breathitt’s two scrimmages in the preseason.
Breathitt beat Harlan County 56-55 this summer. Trent Noah missed the entire summer.
I meant to say They’d beat Breathitt to. Not that they did.
Looks like there isn’t enough balls to go around in perry. Lol
(12-01-2021, 09:39 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I meant to say They’d beat Breathitt to.  Not that they did.
Sorry, I misunderstood.

However, during summer ball,and at Harlan County, Breathitt beat them 15 points. But I realize summer ball is totally not an indicator of what a team will do during the upcoming season. Many teams don’t have all their players, coaches play a lot of players, etc.
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!!!
The most useless stats available to anyone are scores from summer basketball games.