Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!!
We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I hope all BGR members and their families have a happy one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 3 users Like TheRealThing's post:
  • Granny Bear, Hoot Gibson, jetpilot
Truly, a scary, scary year, with the pandemic and the close call on 1/6. No one should ever again take our splendid democracy for granted. Power in the hands of a wannabe despot, even in a country as great as this one, can change lives and countries, forever. Very thankful for those on both sides of the political aisle who stood up to corruption and seditious activities. Also, thankful to those who stood up to those who propagated false narratives about the deadly pandemic. Way too many lives were lost because of purveyors of fake conspiracies , along with non-sensical and unscientific infomadness about vaccines.

Here's hoping that all those who had families affected by Covid will rebound in 2022 and will see their lives return to some degree of normalcy. Like many of you, I had people I knew that lost their lives to the insidious virus -19 . Many of us had our own bouts with the virus. I'm thankful that we came through it and are still here to speak about it.

Be thankful for life, everyone.
(11-25-2021, 03:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Truly, a scary, scary year, with the pandemic and the close call on 1/6. No one should ever again take our splendid democracy for granted. Power in the hands of a wannabe despot, even in a country as great as this one, can change lives and countries, forever.  Very thankful for those on both sides of the political aisle who stood up to corruption and seditious activities. Also, thankful to those who stood up to those who propagated false narratives about the deadly pandemic. Way too many lives were lost because of purveyors of fake conspiracies , along with non-sensical and unscientific infomadness about vaccines. 

Here's hoping that all those who had families affected by Covid will rebound in 2022 and will see their lives return to some degree of normalcy.  Like many of you, I had people I knew that lost their lives to the insidious virus -19 . Many of us had our own bouts with the virus. I'm thankful that  we came through it and are still here to speak about it.

The virus was developed in a lab in Wuhan, China. Then infected people from Wuhan brought the virus to our shores, likely on purpose. But while your side was using false narratives in pursuing a sham impeachment, and activist liberal judges were enjoining injunctions in the effort to resist every action the President attempted, he nonetheless was initializing the China travel ban and getting the ball rolling on a record setting 9 month development phase on not one, but 3 vaccines. The pandemic wasn't even recognized to be in existence by your side until the summer of 2020 was long in the tooth. And Biden got his first vaccine shot before Christmas that same year. Incredible accomplishment.

If the world's premier Super power cannot be overthrown by the likes of Russia, China, North Korea and the Arab World, a bunch of guys in face paint devoid of weaponry that would rise to the threat level of a box cutter, certainly could not manage the task either.

Here's hoping that all those who believe everything the Jim Acosta's of the world say, will snap out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-25-2021, 06:56 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 03:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Truly, a scary, scary year, with the pandemic and the close call on 1/6. No one should ever again take our splendid democracy for granted. Power in the hands of a wannabe despot, even in a country as great as this one, can change lives and countries, forever.  Very thankful for those on both sides of the political aisle who stood up to corruption and seditious activities. Also, thankful to those who stood up to those who propagated false narratives about the deadly pandemic. Way too many lives were lost because of purveyors of fake conspiracies , along with non-sensical and unscientific infomadness about vaccines. 

Here's hoping that all those who had families affected by Covid will rebound in 2022 and will see their lives return to some degree of normalcy.  Like many of you, I had people I knew that lost their lives to the insidious virus -19 . Many of us had our own bouts with the virus. I'm thankful that  we came through it and are still here to speak about it.

The virus was developed in a lab in Wuhan, China. Then infected people from Wuhan brought the virus to our shores, likely on purpose. But while your side was using false narratives in pursuing a sham impeachment, and activist liberal judges were enjoining injunctions in the effort to resist every action the President attempted, he nonetheless was initializing the China travel ban and getting the ball rolling on a record setting 9 month development phase on not one, but 3 vaccines. The pandemic wasn't even recognized to be in existence by your side until the summer of 2020 was long in the tooth. And Biden got his first vaccine shot before Christmas that same year. Incredible accomplishment.

If the world's premier Super power cannot be overthrown by the likes of Russia, China, North Korea and the Arab World, a bunch of guys in face paint devoid of weaponry that would rise to the threat level of a box cutter, certainly could not manage the task either.

Here's hoping that all those who believe everything the Jim Acosta's of the world say, will snap out of it.
COVID-19 deaths in 2021 have surpassed the total for 2020. President Trump was following the advice of infectious disease experts like Fauci in removing barriers to allow vaccines to be developed in record time - but the truth is, the vaccines have not been effective in ending the pandemic. More people have died from COVID-19 in 2021 than in all of 2021. 360,207 Americans have died on Biden's watch after he campaigned to "shut down the virus" after Biden and the Democrats mercilessly attacked Trump's efforts.

Not firing Fauci was one of Trump's biggest mistakes. In hindsight, the focus on fighting the pandemic should have been on developing more effective medications instead of pinning hopes on vaccines. There is not much hope that those who believe everything that they see and hear on CNN, MSNBC, and directly from the Biden administration will ever "snap out of it."
Sometimes I wonder if Tucker Carlson posts on this site.......

Happy Thanksgiving to all........even you Tucker if you're out there.
(11-25-2021, 11:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if Tucker Carlson posts on this site.......

Happy Thanksgiving to all........even you Tucker if you're out there.
Sometimes, I wonder if Geraldo posts on this site...he also claims to be a Republican.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, even you Geraldo if you're out there.
Another thread ruined by the liberal crazies.
According to scripture, this world is already judged. Therefore there is no hope as Hoot suggests, that those who listen to the main stream media will ever snap out of their foolishness. That is the reason they gladly believe lies instead of the truth.

For example, God has provided everything man needs to achieve anything that he can imagine.
Genesis chapter 11
6“Look!” he said. “The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them!

That being the case the Lord in His goodness has provided fuel for us in the form of coal, natural gas, and crude oil. From these resources we have derived the means to create paradises in many cases across the globe. Products in this modern world that make surgery and the medical field as well as drugs possible are based in a by product of crude oil, plastics. That is just one example and even a liberal could go on for hours naming all the wonders of modern life attributable to fossil fuels.

But no, these same liberals whose imaginations cause them all to fancy themselves as being geniuses BTW, have decided to turn their backs on crude oil. See, in their minds God's provision is somehow an evil and dirty planet killer and only they are smart enough to see the truth of it.
Romans chapter 1
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Here is God's actual promise concerning any supposed destruction of the earth.
Genesis 8:22-9:3
22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

Now call me whatever you want--  I will gladly accept what the Lord has said on the matter; the science does not support global warming and the destruction of all life on earth. It's a lie, just like blaming Trump for the the Wuhan virus (which keeps mutating into variants which are just as dangerous as the original) is a lie. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-26-2021, 12:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Another thread ruined by the liberal crazies.

Only if you allow it to happen.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TheRealThing
^^ It was glorious Granny Bear, thank you very much!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Granny Bear