Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘I’m Done’: Trump Threatened to Destroy GOP in Temper Tantrum Over Election Loss
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...own-party/

Trump viewed the destruction of the GOP as payback to party leaders who betrayed him, a source told Karl, but top Republicans made clear they would stop paying his legal bills from post-election challenges and render his email list worthless

This sheds some light on why Trump didn't follow through on his threat to start his own and also why the GOP continues to bow down to him.
(11-08-2021, 09:19 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...own-party/

Trump viewed the destruction of the GOP as payback to party leaders who betrayed him, a source told Karl, but top Republicans made clear they would stop paying his legal bills from post-election challenges and render his email list worthless

This sheds some light on why Trump didn't follow through on his threat to start his own and also why the GOP continues to bow down to him.
You seem to believe anything negative that anybody claims Trump said or did. The GOP establishment did Trump no favors but I am very skeptical that Trump actually seriously considered trying to destroy the Republican Party. Sometimes you need to consider the source of your information and try to objectively determine what motives those who attack Trump might have.

I really wish that Trump would announce that he is not running for president in 2024. Three years is a long time in politics and my fear is that Trump fatigue will set in after he has narrowed the field simply by announcing that he intends to run. If that happens, then the Republican field will be much weaker and the ultimate nominee will not be as strong as he or she should be.

Trump made a lot of people who are part of the Republican establishment look very foolish during his campaign and during his term in office. Don't let their hatred of Donald Trump make you too eager to believe juicy gossip about him that is slanted and exaggerated in order to sell books.
Wave after wave, bozo after bozo starts a lie, writes a book, files a dossier, starts a rumor, spins a yarn, twists the truth, fakes an investigation and you bite on every last one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Old School Hound
(11-08-2021, 10:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Wave after wave, bozo after bozo starts a lie, writes a book, files a dossier, starts a rumor, spins a yarn, twists the truth, fakes an investigation and you bite on every last one of them.

You believe an ancient book of fables written by goat herders who plagiarized their mythical tales from other religions in order to start their own. I wouldn't be criticizing Outsider for quoting REAL people who we know exists.
BGR should consider adding a prohibition to religious bigotry to its list of rules.
(11-12-2021, 01:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 10:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Wave after wave, bozo after bozo starts a lie, writes a book, files a dossier, starts a rumor, spins a yarn, twists the truth, fakes an investigation and you bite on every last one of them.

You believe an ancient book of fables written by goat herders who plagiarized their mythical tales from other religions in order to start their own. I wouldn't be criticizing Outsider for quoting REAL people who we know exists.

I don't know what you're talking about, and I would say that makes two of us--- But I do believe the inerrant Word of God. Scholar after scholar, atheist after atheist have come forth across time to deny the Trinity and the sovereignty of God and they like you, have been 100% wrong.

The etymology associated with the term antichrist is worth noticing where matters of eternal consequence are concerned. You are not just an unbeliever. You are against Christ. If you were to die today with the mindset you display here, you would spend eternity suffering for your arrogance. Now whether you choose to accept that outwardly means not a lot to me, because I know inwardly you are aware of the truth.
ROMANS Chap 1   ---the apostle Paul speaking---

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You obviously think your over the top bravado where it comes to blasphemy is impressive in some way. In fact it is not. The only person you're fooling is yourself and even then it's more like you've talked yourself into it for the moment, cause nobody else is buying it. I know I don't. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot

You are a sad person. Full of hate and lies. I feel sorry for you.
(11-08-2021, 09:19 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...own-party/

No, it sheds more light on you lying about how you vote to promote your propaganda lies on here and think anyone would be idiotic enough to buy any of it.
(11-13-2021, 01:00 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Please don't feel sorry for me. I live a rich, happy life bathed in the Truth of Science.  I turned from myth and superstition many years ago. The most freeing thing I ever did. I hope the same for you and your children. 

Absolutely not lies. Every word of what I wrote is true. Just a tiny bit of research(I know it's scary) and you would be well aware that much of what is in the ancient book is unoriginal. Many of those stories were copied from earlier Eastern religions. Even many church leaders know it but you're not gonna hear it from your Sunday morning pew.  Religion and the Dunning-Kruger effect go hand in hand. Many people today , especially young people, are turning away from religion because, with all the information that is widely available and easily accessible, people are researching the information for themselves. As Sagan said many times, "Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable." Our children deserve the truth rather than a warm and fuzzy invented tale.

I guess our conspiracy- loving Gibster would want Sagan and others like him banned from BGR.  LOL   Great men like Sagan consistently spoke out and educated people on the horrors of religion.

^^^You are full of sh!t as a Christmas turkey.
(11-13-2021, 01:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

No, it sheds more light on you lying about how you vote to promote your propaganda lies on here and think anyone would be idiotic enough to buy any of it.
Really sad, Jet. Really sad. You have called anyone and everyone on here that doesn't agree with your odd world view a liar. What would Charles Stanley say?   Sad
(11-13-2021, 02:59 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Really sad, Jet. Really sad. You have called anyone and everyone on here that doesn't agree with your odd world view a liar. What would Charles Stanley say?   Sad
I don't know who that is but he would probably say people who never question their leaders are brainwashed sheep and human beings could not have "evolved" from complete and total nothingness. Two concepts any functioning brain should be able to grasp.
(11-13-2021, 02:42 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Please don't feel sorry for me. I live a rich, happy life bathed in the Truth of Science.  I turned from myth and superstition many years ago. The most freeing thing I ever did. I hope the same for you and your children. 

Absolutely not lies. Every word of what I wrote is true. Just a tiny bit of research(I know it's scary) and you would be well aware that much of what is in the ancient book is unoriginal. Many of those stories were copied from earlier Eastern religions. Even many church leaders know it but you're not gonna hear it from your Sunday morning pew.  Religion and the Dunning-Kruger effect go hand in hand. Many people today , especially young people, are turning away from religion because, with all the information that is widely available and easily accessible, people are researching the information for themselves. As Sagan said many times, "Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable." Our children deserve the truth rather than a warm and fuzzy invented tale.

I guess our conspiracy- loving Gibster would want Sagan and others like him banned from BGR.  LOL   Great men like Sagan consistently spoke out and educated people on the horrors of religion.

Research huh? Prior to the Abrahamic Covenant the earth was full of idol worshipers. I'll give you that--- But, the first man on earth Adam, knew God personally. He named all the animals and he walked with God everyday until he sinned and fell from grace. There were ZERO religions prior to Adam and there were zero religions in existence to be copied or plagiarized. If any copying went down it was the other so-called religions, (all of them false BTW) which did in fact copy Judaism.

You come on here stating lies as if they were fact because I GUESS, they're very old lies. You just got here yourself and you don't have the first clue of what you speak. But somehow you know more than King David or Solomon, or any of the great Old Testament Profits and every other great man of history who espoused the Christian faith. Suffice it to say this. There are no mistakes or errors of false statements in Scripture. Men have tried to find even one err for centuries and now they're even using super computers to no avail.

Your confidence is a sham.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-13-2021, 03:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

I don't know who that is but he would probably say people who never question their leaders are brainwashed sheep and human beings could not have "evolved" from complete and total nothingness. Two concepts any functioning brain should be able to grasp.
Can't believe you don't know Charles Stanley is!!! Senior pastor of FBC of Atlanta for over 50 years and founder of In Touch Ministries. His broadcasts are seen all over the world.  One of the most famous evangelicals in the country. Was my granny's favorite.  She never missed his broadcast.  I think you just kinda FAKE the evangelical stuff. lol  If you hung around me (or any antitheist )long enough we would throw some knowledge your way on religious matters.  LMAO

Here's Dr. Stanley with a message you may find helpful, Jetson:

(11-18-2021, 03:20 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Can't believe you don't know Charles Stanley is!!! Senior pastor of FBC of Atlanta for over 50 years and founder of In Touch Ministries. His broadcasts are seen all over the world.  One of the most famous evangelicals in the country. Was my granny's favorite.  She never missed his broadcast.  I think you just kinda FAKE the evangelical stuff. lol  If you hung around me (or any antitheist )long enough we would throw some knowledge your way on religious matters.  LMAO

My last response to you. You are so full of sh!t it is running out of your ears. You know nothing about anything and are wrong 100% of the time. You believe everything your radical far-left TV tells to to believe like a mindless zombie but don't believe in God. Plus you are consumed by hate. I can't imagine a worse way to go through life. I don't hate you at all, I just feel sorry for you. But I don't want to talk to you anymore so this is goodbye OSH.

What a sad existence you must lead to be compelled to ridicule other people's religious beliefs. Sagan did a great job with his Cosmos series and promoting astronomy. Few people realize that he was also a religious bigot. However, my recollection is that he did not allow his bigotry to detract from his presentation of astronomy to the masses. Your antitheistic zealotry does not even allow you to participate in sports forums without injecting your bigoted opinions into them.
(11-18-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 01:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote: No, it sheds more light on you lying about how you vote to promote your propaganda lies on here and think anyone would be idiotic enough to buy any of it.

My last response to you. You are so full of sh!t it is running out of your ears. You know nothing about anything and are wrong 100% of the time. You believe everything your radical far-left TV tells to to believe like a mindless zombie but don't believe in God. Plus you are consumed by hate. I can't imagine a worse way to go through life. I don't hate you at all, I just feel sorry for you. But I don't want to talk to you anymore so this is goodbye OSH.
Seriously sounds like something a teenage girl would say.  Have it your way, Jet.  It's not gonna put two cents in my pocket either way. You have done nothing on this forum but call everyone who disagrees with you a liar. I certainly don't hate you. I feel that you are very insecure in what you believe and hence very easily triggered. I think you are probably dealing with some things and that engaging with those who bring into question your views of the world and the universe is very difficult for you. To my knowledge I have never called anyone a liar on here like you have done to me, Cardsfan, Outsider, and several others over and over again. Yes, I will continue to defend my antitheistic views and will fight to the death to prevent folks like you from legislating your fables on us who value critical thinking over superstition and myth. I wish you peace and discernment. And, again, please don't feel sorry for me. You say that like you know me .  I don't need your Thor to be happy. Everyone who knows me knows that I am happy and content with where I am in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more than I have right now.

(11-18-2021, 01:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

What a sad existence you must lead to be compelled to ridicule other people's religious beliefs. Sagan did a great job with his Cosmos series and promoting astronomy. Few people realize that he was also a religious bigot. However, my recollection is that he did not allow his bigotry to detract from his presentation of astronomy to the masses. Your antitheistic zealotry does not even allow you to participate in sports forums without injecting your bigoted opinions into them.

Kick rocks, fella.
(11-19-2021, 04:01 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 02:59 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Really sad, Jet. Really sad. You have called anyone and everyone on here that doesn't agree with your odd world view a liar. What would Charles Stanley say?   Sad

Seriously sounds like something a teenage girl would say.  Have it your way, Jet.  It's not gonna put two cents in my pocket either way. You have done nothing on this forum but call everyone who disagrees with you a liar. I certainly don't hate you. I feel that you are very insecure in what you believe and hence very easily triggered. I think you are probably dealing with some things and that engaging with those who bring into question your views of the world and the universe is very difficult for you. To my knowledge I have never called anyone a liar on here like you have done to me, Cardsfan, Outsider, and several others over and over again. Yes, I will continue to defend my antitheistic views and will fight to the death to prevent folks like you from legislating your fables on us who value critical thinking over superstition and myth. I wish you peace and discernment. And, again, please don't feel sorry for me. You say that like you know me .  I don't need your Thor to be happy. Everyone who knows me knows that I am happy and content with where I am in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more than I have right now.

(11-12-2021, 01:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: You believe an ancient book of fables written by goat herders who plagiarized their mythical tales from other religions in order to start their own. I wouldn't be criticizing Outsider for quoting REAL people who we know exists.

Kick rocks, fella.
All wrong as usual. You guys have regurgitated every far-left lie on here that your leaders have espoused that have been proven to be lies. Starting with the Russian collusion hoax and right down the line. You buy everything your far-left TV spews out. And you believe we came from a magic big bang out of total nothingness. Worst part is you are somehow able to convince yourself that is critical thinking when it is the opposite. You have not an inkling of any critical thought. You act like you have it all figured out when in fact you are lost. All your faith is in radical far-left politicians and a magic bang from total nothingness and you think that makes you brilliant. 
(11-19-2021, 09:51 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 04:01 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 03:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I don't know who that is but he would probably say people who never question their leaders are brainwashed sheep and human beings could not have "evolved" from complete and total nothingness. Two concepts any functioning brain should be able to grasp.

(11-13-2021, 01:00 AM)jetpilot Wrote: You are a sad person. Full of hate and lies. I feel sorry for you.

Kick rocks, fella.
All wrong as usual. You guys have regurgitated every far-left lie on here that your leaders have espoused that have been proven to be lies. Starting with the Russian collusion hoax and right down the line. You buy everything your far-left TV spews out. And you believe we came from a magic big bang out of total nothingness. Worst part is you are somehow able to convince yourself that is critical thinking when it is the opposite. You have not an inkling of any critical thought. You act like you have it all figured out when in fact you are lost. All your faith is in radical far-left politicians and a magic bang from total nothingness and you think that makes you brilliant. 
I think what we are seeing from the liberals is the BGR equivalent of the old adage about lawyers.

Quote:If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell. - Carl Sandburg

It has to be frustrating to be wrong as often as a typical liberal is and even worse for one like OSH who is wrong about pretty much everything. That would give anybody a nasty disposition.
^^
2 Thes chapter 2

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

We live in the days when men love the lie far more than they do the truth. For this cause God Himself has caused OSH and all those who deny Him, to believe lies. Why? Because quite simply that is what they want, they love it! So when you see OSH et-al speaking blasphemies you know they are just puppets of the evil and guile that drives them.

Therefore, the thing that is fake, is the fake bravado these guys present when they proudly and fearlessly dare to defame God. And FWIW, nobody at all who believes God is swayed to doubt Him in the least by the venomous spew of Old School Hound's favor. Nobody at all. In fact ironically, he has begun to execute the coming judgement upon himself in voluntarily isolating himself from his family and from all hope. And ironically in the face of the wise council of Dr Charles Stanley whose sermon of warning on the subject OSH cites above, who knows all too well such behavior is like the condemned murderer putting his own head in the noose of judgment. And that one of the more terrifying aspects of Hell is the fact that all those who find themselves there, will be utterly alone forever. Marooned in utter darkness, forever. Even worse, people's own mind will continually be filled with the times and opportunities and urgings of the people who cared enough to warn about the foolishness of denying God. Imagine men choosing to condemn themselves to eternity in isolation.

Psalm 14:

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]