Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN Analysis: Amid Crises, Biden Has Logged More ‘Personal Travel’ Days Than ...
I personally have no issue with presidents spending days working from home but the fact that CNN ran this story is just another indication that Democrats are paving the way for Biden to make an early exit from the presidency.

My impression of Joe Biden has always been that he is both lazy and stupid. There are reasons why he cheated his way through college and plagiarizes other politicians' speeches. I don't think that he is physically or mentally able to carry a big workload, no matter where he chooses to work.
Quote:CNN Analysis: Amid Crises, Biden Has Logged More ‘Personal Travel’ Days Than Any President In Decades

President Joe Biden has spent more days at his personal properties or at Camp David, the presidential retreat, in his first months in office than any other president in recent history.

Biden spent a total of 108 of his first 276 days in office either vacationing or working from one of his two Delaware homes or from Camp David, according to a CNN analysis of Biden’s schedule. That tally includes partial days when Biden split time between the White House and those other properties. Biden’s frequent absences come as his administration has faced a number of crises less than a year into his first term. As CNN reported:

Quote:A CNN analysis of Biden’s public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend’s trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday — when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.

Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits. …

While most presidents have prioritized taking time away from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, this is the most time a president has spent away from the White House on personal travel at this point in the presidency in recent history.
Biden’s current pace is far ahead of those of his last three predecessors: Former President Donald Trump, former President Barack Obama, and former President George W. Bush. At the same point in their respective presidencies, Trump spent 70 full or partial days outside of D.C., Obama had spent 40 days, and Bush had spent 84 days.

Biden’s frequent absences from the White House come as his administration has struggled to handle multiple crises in his first months leading the United States, such as surging illegal immigration, chaos in Afghanistan, supply chain disfunction, rising fuel costs, and COVID-19.
Honestly, I don't believe it's President Biden's choice to be away from his office so much. I believe that lands squarely on the shoulders of his advisors. Like Trump, Biden enjoys the spot light too much to dodge it.

IMO the best decision Biden has ever made on his own was to choose Jill as a wife.
What makes me mad is he says he hasn't had time to go to the southern border and expects people to believe it.