Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Actors
No not the bad actors the likes of Putin or any of the other bad guys in power around the world. Regular bad acting.

While Joe sits in a fake 'set' of the White House acting like the president, VP Kamala exudes obviously fake enthusiasm about going to space to a group of kids who wait for it, are themselves paid child actors. Stage craft has overtaken reality in this country and the rabid libs are delighted about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-12-2021, 08:44 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: No not the bad actors the likes of Putin or any of the other bad guys in power around the world. Regular bad acting.

While Joe sits in a fake 'set' of the White House acting like the president, VP Kamala exudes obviously fake enthusiasm about going to space to a group of kids who wait for it, are themselves paid child actors. Stage craft has overtaken reality in this country and the rabid libs are delighted about it.
Even most bad actors can read their lines off of a script correctly. Describing Joe Biden as a bad actor is an insult to bad actors. Biden does remind me of a few ventriloquists' dummies that I have seen over the years and he does a pretty good job of opening and closing his mouth, according to his handlers' instructions but I don't remember Jeff Dunham killing Walter's mic.