Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 20 (10) Florida 13
What a freaking night!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Defenses win Games!!!!!!!!!
Pascal was an absolute monster!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I actually watched most of this game. I thought Florida was going to tie it up at the end, but I'm glad they didn't.
Defense wins games Offense sells tickets. KY has some Dudes on both sides of the ball.
We can’t have a let down next week with LSU at home. Then we have a real special matchup with who I think is the best team in CFB in Georgia.
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • rookie57, waughdaddy59
What a win, gonna enjoy this for a while before I start worrying about next week, or the week after,,,,,,,
My heart is always with UK but my head chose Florida in this game. I am paying the price this morning!!!
(10-03-2021, 08:09 AM)Spud6 Wrote: We can’t have a let down next week with LSU at home. Then we have a real special matchup with who I think is the best team in CFB in Georgia.

I think our defense is capable of keeping Georgia below 21. Problem is, I don't know if we can score on that defense.

First things first though, LSU.
AP has Kentucky rated at #16. Anybody else think that is too generous?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • waughdaddy59
(10-04-2021, 11:41 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: AP has Kentucky rated at #16.  Anybody else think that is too generous?

No. Only undefeated P5 school ranked below us is Wake Forest, who has zero wins against a top 25 team. If we had won the last three games more convincingly then we'd likely be closer to top 10 this week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • Granny Bear
(10-04-2021, 10:18 AM)RoShamBo Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 08:09 AM)Spud6 Wrote: We can’t have a let down next week with LSU at home. Then we have a real special matchup with who I think is the best team in CFB in Georgia.

I think our defense is capable of keeping Georgia below 21. Problem is, I don't know if we can score on that defense.

First things first though, LSU.
the qb play has to get better, i think say night was his 6 th int of the yr and was missing the short passes,it was not fun watching that part in person, but was watching the win and most of the crwod rush the field,i watched and then left to beat the traffic,lol
(10-04-2021, 11:41 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: AP has Kentucky rated at #16.  Anybody else think that is too generous?
Definitely, our defense is a top tier defense I will agree with that, our offensive line is really good, but our offense as a whole is not producing like a top 20 team. I think realistically right now we are in the range of 21 to 25.
^That's about where I expected to be. CBS has us at #10!
(10-03-2021, 12:55 AM)Westside Wrote: I actually watched most of this game.  I thought Florida was going to tie it up at the end, but I'm glad they didn't.
Well given the past 5 years, and how we had the game in our hands, and then how it turned out, it was expected hah