Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Georgia 37 (8) Arkansas 0
Star 
Georgia is terrifying on defense. If their QB can get healthy. Them and Bama are neck and neck in my opinion
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I think they are anyway. Georgia was toying with Arkansas the entire game, and the Razorbacks are a great team!! They couldn't even score against Georgia. Looking forward to Alabama/Georgia game.
(10-03-2021, 10:45 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: I think they are anyway.  Georgia was toying with Arkansas the entire game, and the Razorbacks are a great team!!  They couldn't even score against Georgia.  Looking forward to Alabama/Georgia game.

See I don’t think I’m on the Arkansas is a great SEC team train right now. They beat Texas who always is overhyped and Texas A&M who lost to Mississippi state yesterday.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I guess the fact Arkansas went from being one of the worst FBS schools in the country try to beating two tradition rich schools got a lot of attention. Maybe they aren't as good as some of us thought. We shall see.