Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidney Powell drags Alito and others into January Insurrection
(09-29-2021, 09:11 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 09:01 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 10:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Your timeline is a lie as well. Events began to unfold at the Capitol before Trump finished his speech. He did not send anybody to the Capitol to riot.
You are right. There were groups of proud boys and oathkeepers who didn’t even attend the rally. They were there to escalate the protest. They descended on the Capitol around the time Trump took the stage. 
There were reporters embedded following these guys those videos are on YouTube, because those guys were proud of their treason.  This was a plan that was conspired by Trump supporters.

Thanks to Powell now we know what was going on behind the scenes. 

A plan to destroy our democracy and now you guys defend it.  Puke
You should start fact-checking before you post. Your first mistake was starting this thread on a false premise. Trump's speech had nothing to do with the events at the Capitol.
You live in a land of denial and delusion.  Trump said to go to the Capitol and the people went.  I don't really need sources because I watched it unfold that day on TV from rally to treasonous riot.  BUT with that said everybody had their camera running, and mindless magaites aren't ashamed of their traitorous ways, so we got to see it all. 

I'm just glad all the rats are squealing so Americans will know what to watch out for when another autocrat tries to use violence and his minions to tear down democracy.
Lie. Repeat. Lie. Repeat...repeating the lies above cannot bestow any credibility on them. Your timeline and version of events of 6 January are lies. Trump did not direct anybody to commit violence at the Capitol. This entire thread is based on your mischaracterization of a Newsweek article. You need better material. Your main problem is that you are attempting to defend the indefensible. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are destroying your party and there is no way to sugar coat it.

What is this talk of an autocrat? Joe Biden is an autocrat - forcing Americans to get experimental vaccinations by Executive Order is just the latest example.
What lie?  Trump said go to the Capitol after the mindless mob was riled up all morning by Trumplican ghouls.  There was a group of right-wing domestic terrorists who were assigned to start a vitriolic protest at the Capitol while a mundane governmental function was occurring.

The whole thing was a plan to stop the count and allow the Kraken and others to derail democracy in the courts.  Maybe it got out of hand.  But we know Trump sure loved it as he watched and he had little remorse while his sycophants called him begging to call the dogs off.  How many hours did it go on before Trump attempted to reel the zombies back in, or more likely notify the violent extremist operatives that they needed to disperse the crowd?  

I'm not defending the indefensible.  That would be you fellas.  Hard to believe you don't believe camera footage and the boys in blue. Who knew Trump would get you conservatives to turn your back on law and order; democracy; and your own sight?
(09-29-2021, 12:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 09:11 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You are right. There were groups of proud boys and oathkeepers who didn’t even attend the rally. They were there to escalate the protest. They descended on the Capitol around the time Trump took the stage. 
There were reporters embedded following these guys those videos are on YouTube, because those guys were proud of their treason.  This was a plan that was conspired by Trump supporters.

You should start fact-checking before you post. Your first mistake was starting this thread on a false premise. Trump's speech had nothing to do with the events at the Capitol.
You live in a land of denial and delusion.  Trump said to go to the Capitol and the people went.  I don't really need sources because I watched it unfold that day on TV from rally to treasonous riot.  BUT with that said everybody had their camera running, and mindless magaites aren't ashamed of their traitorous ways, so we got to see it all. 

I'm just glad all the rats are squealing so Americans will know what to watch out for when another autocrat tries to use violence and his minions to tear down democracy.
Lie. Repeat. Lie. Repeat...repeating the lies above cannot bestow any credibility on them. Your timeline and version of events of 6 January are lies. Trump did not direct anybody to commit violence at the Capitol. This entire thread is based on your mischaracterization of a Newsweek article. You need better material. Your main problem is that you are attempting to defend the indefensible. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are destroying your party and there is no way to sugar coat it.

What is this talk of an autocrat? Joe Biden is an autocrat - forcing Americans to get experimental vaccinations by Executive Order is just the latest example.
What lie?  Trump said go to the Capitol after the mindless mob was riled up all morning by Trumplican ghouls.  There was a group of right-wing domestic terrorists who were assigned to start a vitriolic protest at the Capitol while a mundane governmental function was occurring.

The whole thing was a plan to stop the count and allow the Kraken and others to derail democracy in the courts.  Maybe it got out of hand.  But we know Trump sure loved it as he watched and he had little remorse while his sycophants called him begging to call the dogs off.  How many hours did it go on before Trump attempted to reel the zombies back in, or more likely notify the violent extremist operatives that they needed to disperse the crowd?  

I'm not defending the indefensible.  That would be you fellas.  Hard to believe you don't believe camera footage and the boys in blue. Who knew Trump would get you conservatives to turn your back on law and order; democracy; and your own sight?
This entire thread is based on a lie but that is apparently not enough, so you are repeating the other lies about Trump inciting an "insurrection" to divert attention away from the lie on which you based this particular thread.
(09-27-2021, 11:48 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.newsweek.com/sidney-powell-d...ss-1632896

"Attorney Sidney Powell has claimed the January 6 riot at the Capitol was intended to be used to give Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito time to stop the certification of Joe Biden's election victory.
Powell, an attorney who has filed numerous lawsuits in a failed bid to overturn former President Donald Trump's 2020 election loss, made the comments during an appearance on the conservative Stew Peters Show on Friday.
She claimed that as a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol that day, her team was seeking an emergency injunction to prevent the certification of Biden's win."

"We were filing a 12th Amendment constitutional challenge to the process that the Congress was about to use under the Electoral Act provisions that simply don't jive with the 12th Amendment to the United States Constitution," she said. "And Justice Alito was our circuit justice for that."

She added: "Louie Gohmert was the plaintiff in our lawsuit, and we were suing the vice president to follow the 12th Amendment as opposed to the Electoral College Act."

Powell claimed that GOP Republican leader Kevin McCarthy and House Minority Whip Steve Scalise had prevented House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from filing an amicus brief in the case.

Powell alleged that when Pelosi learned of the lawsuit, she hurriedly reconvened Congress to certify Biden's victory shortly after the attack on the Capitol.

She got notice when we made our filing because she wanted to file an amicus brief," Powell said. "And everything broke loose and she really had to speed up reconvening Congress to get the vote going before Justice Alito might have issued an injunction to stop it all, which is what should have happened."

My gosh, the treason runs deep if what the "Kraken" lawyer is saying is true. For many, this woman was speaking the gospel for several months.  Angry  

Now, I know you can't be reasoned with and all, but I'm going to point something out again anyway. Jan 6 was not an insurrection. And your lying about Jan 6 ad-nauseum, will not ever cause it to morph into an insurrection. You lie to preface a lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:s Ahhh guys they are telling you they are traitors.

I know it hurts you feelings, but believe these charlatans when they tell you they have suckered you into a delusion of lies and treason.
(09-29-2021, 06:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Confused Ahhh guys they are telling you they are traitors.

I know it hurts you feelings, but believe these charlatans when they tell you they have suckered you into a delusion of lies and treason.

What I believe is based on a lifetime of experience and resides in a different galaxy that the swirling cloud of lies that makes up your own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...30757.html

“US Park Police in Washington DC were overwhelmed by protesters and called for help from colleagues hours before then President Donald Trump’s 6 January speech urging people to march on the Capitol, bombshell new recordings reveal.

As early as 9am, Park Police in the Capitol reported “individuals breaking through the fence line” and radioed colleagues with concern about “a large crowd that’s following us”, recordings obtained by the watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) show.”

Looks
Like some folks knew what they were there to do on the 6th.
CF and everyone else knows Trump said "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard." Checkmate, game over. CF will continue to lie, it's all he's got...but everyone knows better.
(09-28-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Even if you take the Mafia Don Trump out of the picture...Mo Brooks, Rudy, and Don Jr. fired that crowd up and Trump sent them toward the Capitol where the right-wing groups were waiting to escalate the protest to a riot.  JP, I bet you can't wait for these hearings.
Your timeline is a lie as well. Events began to unfold at the Capitol before Trump finished his speech. He did not send anybody to the Capitol to riot.
You are right. There were groups of proud boys and oathkeepers who didn’t even attend the rally. They were there to escalate the protest. They descended on the Capitol around the time Trump took the stage. 

Lies ^^  Your only interest is to protect the zoo-stew of unlikely on-the-take misfits which make up the Democrat base.

I watched it all unfold as well. Just like in 2014 I saw out of uniform Russian soldiers invade the Crimean Peninsula. Your side and your media defended them as separatists, but realistic people knew better. I can't decide if it's just a case of your seeing what you want to see, or if you know better but are so given over to your hatred of conservative America that you lie for spite. If there ever was an example of a cult member on this forum it would have to be you. Now go back on Mother Jones and get some more of your opinion handed to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-02-2021, 12:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: CF and everyone else knows Trump said "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard." Checkmate, game over. CF will continue to lie, it's all he's got...but everyone knows better.

he also said if you don’t fight like hell you won’t have a country anymore…

Trump skirting the line of inciting the mob does not remove the existence of a conspiracy that the Trump circle and seditionist congressmen were participating in.  

When the zombies left Trump there were planted right wing agitators at the Capitol.  Don’t you remember them chanting Trump told us to come here? 

Everyone does know.

(10-02-2021, 12:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Your timeline is a lie as well. Events began to unfold at the Capitol before Trump finished his speech. He did not send anybody to the Capitol to riot.

Lies ^^  Your only interest is to protect the zoo-stew of unlikely on-the-take misfits which make up the Democrat base.

I watched it all unfold as well. Just like in 2014 I saw out of uniform Russian soldiers invade the Crimean Peninsula. Your side and your media defended them as separatists, but realistic people knew better. I can't decide if it's just a case of your seeing what you want to see, or if you know better but are so given over to your hatred of conservative America that you lie for spite. If there ever was an example of a cult member on this forum it would have to be you. Now go back on Mother Jones and get some more of your opinion handed to you.
@TheRealThing are you seriously comparing an insurrection at our Capitol with a Russian invasion of Crimea? 
that may be the worst attempt at deflection I have ever witnessed on this board. Big Grin 

you do realize this is going to be the story of 2022, right? Dems are passing infrastructure, taking the punches on Covid mandates, and the forever wars in 2021. But in 2022 the crap hits the fan for Trumplicans and the tourists who attempted to overthrow our democracy.  

They will out everybody participating and it’s going to hurt.  America loving Republicans and Independents will never vote for these traitors.  We could see Roy Moore type upsets in deep red districts.  I can’t wait.  Cool
(10-03-2021, 11:02 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(10-02-2021, 12:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: CF and everyone else knows Trump said "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard." Checkmate, game over. CF will continue to lie, it's all he's got...but everyone knows better.

Trump skirting the line of inciting the mob does not remove the existence of a conspiracy that the Trump circle and seditionist congressmen were participating in.  

When the zombies left Trump there were planted right wing agitators at the Capitol.  Don’t you remember them chanting Trump told us to come here? 

Everyone does know.

(09-28-2021, 08:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You are right. There were groups of proud boys and oathkeepers who didn’t even attend the rally. They were there to escalate the protest. They descended on the Capitol around the time Trump took the stage. 

@TheRealThing are you seriously comparing an insurrection at our Capitol with a Russian invasion of Crimea? 
that may be the worst attempt at deflection I have ever witnessed on this board. Big Grin 

you do realize this is going to be the story of 2022, right? Dems are passing infrastructure, taking the punches on Covid mandates, and the forever wars in 2021. But in 2022 the crap hits the fan for Trumplicans and the tourists who attempted to overthrow our democracy.  

They will out everybody participating and it’s going to hurt.  America loving Republicans and Independents will never vote for these traitors.  We could see Roy Moore type upsets in deep red districts.  I can’t wait.  Cool
Big Grin Sad to see so many delusions and lies articulated in a single post. Democrats are going to be taking punches for COVID mask and vaccine mandates for many years. The punches Democrats are taking for the "forever wars" are the result of Biden botching the withdrawal from Afghanistan and Democrats not holding anybody responsible for the loss of an unknown number of innocent lives. No rational Democrat is looking forward to the elections of 2022.
(10-03-2021, 12:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Everyone does know.

(09-28-2021, 10:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You should start fact-checking before you post. Your first mistake was starting this thread on a false premise. Trump's speech had nothing to do with the events at the Capitol.

Big Grin Sad to see so many delusions and lies articulated in a single post. Democrats are going to be taking punches for COVID mask and vaccine mandates for many years. The punches Democrats are taking for the "forever wars" are the result of Biden botching the withdrawal from Afghanistan and Democrats not holding anybody responsible for the loss of an unknown number of innocent lives. No rational Democrat is looking forward to the elections of 2022.
Who is going to punch Democrats for mask mandates and vaccines? Without those we would be stepping over conservative bodies.  

Have you seen the recent map of Covid deaths Hoot?  I’m gonna guess no.  Red states following the Trumplican line are obviously WRONG. 

The fact this virus is still raging is on the back of Trumplican disinformation. Folks like you will take those punches. 

I’m looking forward to 2022 and the exposing of treason.  Several Trump bootlickers have major problems.
(10-03-2021, 03:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 12:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Everyone does know.

(09-29-2021, 09:01 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You live in a land of denial and delusion.  Trump said to go to the Capitol and the people went.  I don't really need sources because I watched it unfold that day on TV from rally to treasonous riot.  BUT with that said everybody had their camera running, and mindless magaites aren't ashamed of their traitorous ways, so we got to see it all. 

Who is going to punch Democrats for mask mandates and vaccines? Without those we would be stepping over conservative bodies.  

Have you seen the recent map of Covid deaths Hoot?  I’m gonna guess no.  Red states following the Trumplican line are obviously WRONG. 

The fact this virus is still raging is on the back of Trumplican disinformation. Folks like you will take those punches. 

I’m looking forward to 2022 and the exposing of treason.  Several Trump bootlickers have major problems.
Everybody who cares about their constitutional rights will be blaming Democrats for their ineffective measures to combat COVID, which come at a cost of personal liberty. As time passes, it will become obvious that the COCVID-19 virus could have been beaten with cost-effective measures that would not have required any mandates.

Why do you continue to use idiotic phrases like "Trumplicans?" It does not make you sound smart at all. The Biden administration has allowed hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens across our open southern border and none of them were subjected to the unconstitutional mask and vaccination mandates to which U.S. citizens have been subjected.

The death toll for COVID-19 is tilted sharply toward blue states like New York and New Jersey. Those states' policies under governors like Andrew Cuomo killed off their most vulnerable citizens early in the pandemic. Those people are just as dead as more recent victims and pretending that they did not exist to obscure the failure of mask mandates and lock-downs is shameful.

As for treason, you may get what you wish for - Durham's investigation is still active. Also, Politico has decimated Democrats' claim that Hunter Biden's laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign. That means the emails that implicate Joe Biden in attempts to sell political influence to our enemies will find a much wider audience in the 2022 and 2024 campaigns.

I appreciate you giving us your take on the upcoming elections from the perspective of a Biden boot licker. You are wrong on every count but you are as entertaining as a car load of clowns.