Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Governor Says ‘There Will Be No Decertification’ of Election Results
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

“When it comes to the audit, like the three audits that preceded it, it’s now over. The outcome stands and the 2020 election in Arizona is over.”

“There will be no decertification of the 2020 election — the audit does not call for one, and even if it had, there is no lawful way to decertify. As we have every step of the way, Arizona will follow the law,” Ducey continued.
(09-25-2021, 10:44 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

“When it comes to the audit, like the three audits that preceded it, it’s now over. The outcome stands and the 2020 election in Arizona is over.”

“There will be no decertification of the 2020 election — the audit does not call for one, and even if it had, there is no lawful way to decertify. As we have every step of the way, Arizona will follow the law,” Ducey continued.
The audit team did an outstanding job. They did what they were paid to do and uncovered many irregularities with the 2020 Maricopa County election, including over 49,000 ballots of questionable validity. I watched the three-hour presentation of the audit results. If you have not read the actual report that was provided to the Arizona Senate, you should do yourself a favor and read it. If you still believe media accounts that questioned the competence of the auditors to conduct the audit, then you should take the time to watch the team's presentation to the Senate.

The purpose of the audit was never to have the election results overturned or decertified, it was to identify serious problems with the election process and to recommend improvements to the Arizona Senate. Despite the months of efforts to impede and belittle the auditors, the auditors produced a very thorough and credible report. Predictably, Democrats and the media have focused almost exclusively on the ballot recounts instead of the more important findings of the audit.

Arizona Senate Report on the Maricopa County Election Audit Highlights 49,000 Questionable Votes, Asks AG to Investigate
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(09-25-2021, 11:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:44 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

The audit team did an outstanding job. They did what they were paid to do and uncovered many irregularities with the 2020 Maricopa County election, including over 49,000 ballots of questionable validity. I watched the three-hour presentation of the audit results. If you have not read the actual report that was provided to the Arizona Senate, you should do yourself a favor and read it. If you still believe media accounts that questioned the competence of the auditors to conduct the audit, then you should take the time to watch the team's presentation to the Senate.

The purpose of the audit was never to have the election results overturned or decertified, it was to identify serious problems with the election process and to recommend improvements to the Arizona Senate. Despite the months of efforts to impede and belittle the auditors, the auditors produced a very thorough and credible report. Predictably, Democrats and the media have focused almost exclusively on the ballot recounts instead of the more important findings of the audit.

Arizona Senate Report on the Maricopa County Election Audit Highlights 49,000 Questionable Votes, Asks AG to Investigate
The libs on here are much better with time management than you are. Why spend all that time learning for themselves when that Maddow dude can sum it up for them in less than 3 minutes? hehehe...
(09-25-2021, 11:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 11:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The libs on here are much better with time management than you are. Why spend all that time learning for themselves when that Maddow dude can sum it up for them in less than 3 minutes? hehehe...
I watched quite a bit of the hearing but confess that for part of the time, I had it playing in the background and listened while I was doing other things. I did pay close attention to the segment presented by an M.I.T PhD in which he explained the problems with duplicate ballots and other ballots that appeared to be faked. Some ballots were counted that had been stamped valid where the signatures were supposed to be. Other ballots appeared to have validation stamps pre-printed on the ballots that were actually behind other elements on the page.

Similar audits need to be conducted in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. If Republican legislatures do not fight Democrats' efforts to pull the same stunts with mail-in ballots in 2022 and 2024, they may not get another opportunity to ensure fair elections in battleground states.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe'

So Trumpsters, is Trump delusional or just a habitual liar?
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-26-2021, 10:45 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe'

So Trumpsters, is Trump delusional or just a habitual liar?
I can't say. What I can say is that Trump is wrong and those who claim that the audit proves that Biden won are also wrong. Are you in either of those camps yourself? The audit found that there were four times as many very questionable ballots as Biden's margin of victory. Evidence was also presented that indicates the number of questionable ballots increased sharply in the final days of the original counts.

What the audit did show is that those who conducted it never deserved the dishonest personal attacks that were made against them over the past five months and that further investigation is warranted because evidence of possible fraud involving thousands of ballots was uncovered. Those who illegally impeded the audit by refusing to honor legal subpoenas should be punished because it prevented the auditors from completing the job that the Arizona Senate hired them to do.

Did you watch the audit report or read the report yourself?
If the Arizona Attorney General finds any cases of deliberate fraud among the 49,000+ questionable ballots and the person responsible can be identified, then they must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The real value of the audit was the identification of areas that can be improved, including new state legislation, and identifying fraud, but if those guilty of fraud go unpunished, then they will not be deterred from committing similar fraud in the future.

Hopefully, other states will conduct similar large forensic audits. I would love to see it happen here in Virginia, where my county always submits most of its vote counts much later than the rest of the state. Invariably, the votes from Fairfax County are just enough to swing close elections to Democrats. The Democrat media and Fox News called Virginia for Biden in 2020 very early, despite the fact that Trump enjoyed a comfortable lead throughout most of election night.

The same thing happens in major Democrat strongholds like Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, Atlanta, etc., in every election.
(09-26-2021, 11:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If the Arizona Attorney General finds any cases of deliberate fraud among the 49,000+ questionable ballots and the person responsible can be identified, then they must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The real value of the audit was the identification of areas that can be improved, including new state legislation, and identifying fraud, but if those guilty of fraud go unpunished, then they will not be deterred from committing similar fraud in the future.

Hopefully, other states will conduct similar large forensic audits. I would love to see it happen here in Virginia, where my county always submits most of its vote counts much later than the rest of the state. Invariably, the votes from Fairfax County are just enough to swing close elections to Democrats. The Democrat media and Fox News called Virginia for Biden in 2020 very early, despite the fact that Trump enjoyed a comfortable lead throughout most of election night.

The same thing happens in major Democrat strongholds like Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, Atlanta, etc., in every election.
Fact. And Dem strongholds in FL used to be the worst of all until recently cleaned up somewhat. Lots of low-information people still think all the swing states stopping counting on election night was just a coincidence and nothing to see there...
(09-26-2021, 12:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 11:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If the Arizona Attorney General finds any cases of deliberate fraud among the 49,000+ questionable ballots and the person responsible can be identified, then they must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The real value of the audit was the identification of areas that can be improved, including new state legislation, and identifying fraud, but if those guilty of fraud go unpunished, then they will not be deterred from committing similar fraud in the future.

Fact. And Dem strongholds in FL used to be the worst of all until recently cleaned up somewhat. Lots of low-information people still think all the swing states stopping counting on election night was just a coincidence and nothing to see there...
Like The fact that several swing states stopped counting votes on election night for the first time in history and the fact that Trump was ahead in all of those states when counting was suspended but behind the following morning is the reason that I will never be convinced that Biden won the election. The line graphs of votes counted by time, where there are periods during which Biden received nearly all of the votes, was evidence enough for me of widespread election fraud.

If Georgia ever conducts a forensic audit for Fulton County like the one just completed for Maricopa County, then I believe hundreds of thousands of fraudulent Biden votes will be discovered. There is no excuse for Georgia's legislature not having already begun such an audit, IMO.

I do not want to see Trump get the Republican nomination in 2024. I know that you and TRT disagree, but I have many issues with actions that Trump took and actions that he failed to take during his first term in office. Overall, I would give Trump a C+ or B- for his first term, which is the highest grade I would give any president since Reagan. My grade for Trump takes into account his struggles against corrupt news media, the Russian collusion hoax, treasonous acts by Democrat holdovers and former Democrat officeholders, a rigged presidential election, etc. I don't think that we will ever know how Trump would have performed had he been given the same opportunity to govern as his predecessors were given. Maybe he deserves an "Incomplete" grade for his first term.

That being said, I want the people who spent four years illegally disrupting Trump's first term and then rigging an election that cost him a second term to be held accountable for their crimes. Obama, Biden, Hillary, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, and many others deserve sentences of serious time behind bars for what they did. Until this country begins holding elected officials accountable for their many crimes, our country will continue its slide toward a totalitarian state where our votes will not matter.
^^^I agree with everything you said, but remember the media is going to do to every Republican what they did to Trump, and almost no Republican will fight back like Trump did. We are sliding toward a uniparty in Washington that will control every aspect of our lives and most of the Republicans in Washington are on board. At least Trump will fight them and expose them - members of both parties.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson