Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 61 South Laurel 08
Final.
NL had several nice big chunk yard plays looked really nice out there at times. I believe this years North team can compete with h teams in their district and may even be the second best team outside of Southwestern and who knows if they keep playing like they are may even win their district very good chance this year.
Irwin will turn South around, but it is definitely gonna take some time.
(09-23-2021, 11:12 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: NL had several nice big chunk yard plays looked really nice out there at times. I believe this years North team can compete with h teams in their district and may even be the second best team outside of Southwestern and who knows if they keep playing like they are may even win their district very good chance this year.

The worst teams can get big chunks of yardage when the opposing team has no defense. Harlan County had more than 500 yards rushing against South Laurel.
(09-24-2021, 12:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 11:12 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: NL had several nice big chunk yard plays looked really nice out there at times. I believe this years North team can compete with h teams in their district and may even be the second best team outside of Southwestern and who knows if they keep playing like they are may even win their district very good chance this year.

The worst teams can get big chunks of yardage when the opposing team has no defense. Harlan County had more than 500 yards rushing against South Laurel.
This is true but next week all that will be determined especially if NL can pull the upset and beat Southwestern then they would hold their own fate in winning the district. If they lose to Southwestern the following week they could wrap up 2nd place if they knock off Pulaski. They have several chances coming up to keep winning and make some noise we shall see if they are able to do that or not. Big time football coming up for the Jags if they want to make a splash this year.
For a lopsided game, I couldn't believe all the exciting plays from both teams every few minutes. Congratulations to North Laurel!
(09-24-2021, 12:42 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:

This is true but next week all that will be determined especially if NL can pull the upset and beat Southwestern then they would hold their own fate in winning the district. If they lose to Southwestern the following week they could wrap up 2nd place if they knock off Pulaski. They have several chances coming up to keep winning and make some noise we shall see if they are able to do that or not. Big time football coming up for the Jags if they want to make a splash this year.

They gonna make a splash alright, in the words of Dougie, Southwestern gonna smoke some Jaguar hind end…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR
(09-24-2021, 12:42 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:

if if if a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump it's hind end on the ground Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds