Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes
(09-25-2021, 12:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:55 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:37 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:01 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 09:05 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Trumps not the President, it doesn’t matter what anyone believes, Biden was swore in as President in January.  The border wasn’t a cluster **** when he took over, COVID, we where turning the curve… now, we’re back to border and letting in unvaccinated illegals who’ve brought the crap with them, the price of gas has doubled and inflation is worse than even a Jimmy Carter administration could’ve created.  At what point do you all start calling him out for all this and stop blaming someone else?  Political party be damned this guys a walking, talking (well that’s debatable), f**k up…
Well first I think you are one of the 54% people no matter what he does you are not going to like because you think Trump Won the election. Price of gas in my part of the country has not double only reason gas was lower last year no one bought any. And once again inflation is not even close to a Jimmy Carter administration when you go buy a car at 16% interest and open a CD at 10% get back with me on that one. Yes we did start to turn on COVID about May 2021 then the Delta Virus started now it's the virus for the unvaccinated do you want to start making them take it ? If not going be hard to stop it.

Well you’d be wrong, did I vote for Trump? yes I did, once the election was over it was over, this isn’t the first time around that someone I voted for didn’t win.  The reason gas was lower last year was because the price wasn’t being controlled by OPEC, one of the things Trump done right whether me or you want to give him credit.  Given the trajectory of inflation it is on scale to surpass the Carter administration, it is now 5.25% from last year and was 5.72% Carter’s last year in office…but we won’t have to worry about buying a new car there isn’t any to buy, car lots are empty.  I don’t have an option on the vaccine, I have a clotting disorder that precludes me from taking it and yes I would have taken it the day it was available to me.  It’s not a virus of the unvaccinated, I lost a dear friend yesterday who had take both her shots months ago…Common sense tells me letting immigrants who are COVID positive into the country by the thousands daily isn’t helping the situation and is most likely making it inherently worse.  Petty politics and political correctness is destroying minds and our country, but have it your way Joe just needs a couple more months, Lord help us..
The Delta Variant got here in May from India. You think Migrants from Guatemala and Central America brought that?  

This is a diversion that is attempting to distract from the blatant responsibility of conservative America for what is going on.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20...year-high/

This article contains a graph. 

Did Trump have the border under control?  His 19 numbers are relatively high considering all the bragging about what he did.

Last years numbers were low because of the pandemic. I’m not sure that any President controls the migration of people until we change our relations with Central American govts.  Refugees are going to run to a safe place.
Border patrol agents have intercepted illegal aliens from more than 100 countries this year. Most countries have sizable populations of people from India, many of whom take annual vacations to return home to India to visit family and friends. There is no way to justify having an open southern border. None. COVID-19 is just one of the many reasons that this country should have secure borders. The border was controlled much better under Trump. You would have a good argument if Biden had left the Trump immigration policies alone but he obliterated those policies.

Remember the stack of Trump Executive Orders, the revoking of which Biden and Harris turned into photo-ops in the days immediately following his Oath of Office? If you have forgotten them, don't worry, they will be appearing in 2024 campaign ads juxtaposed with the disaster along the southern border that followed.

The bar chart below, which is from the article to which you linked, shows that the percentage of encounters at the southern border that have resulted in expulsions has sharply declined since Biden took office. That result is no accident.
[Image: https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/u....png?w=640]
Obama controlled the border better than Trump and he didn’t have all those executive orders.  

So a few Indians could have crossed the border and brought Delta,  OR is it more likely been millions of Americans traveling and bringing the Delta back?
 another Hoot Gibson master class on fallacy. Btw, Hoot,This suggestion that only migrants carry Covid is bigoted.  

Who is justifying an open border? I’m arguing that there are a ton of factors that contribute to this surge of migrants. Trump didn’t control the border; he just fed you folks the bs that he did. If Biden doesn’t get this under control by this time next year I’ll eat crow, but it is my fervent belief we are dealing with the delayed migration from 2020.  

Most of all we are dealing with awful Central American foreign policy that started with Ole Ronnie.
(09-25-2021, 12:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:01 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well first I think you are one of the 54% people no matter what he does you are not going to like because you think Trump Won the election. Price of gas in my part of the country has not double only reason gas was lower last year no one bought any. And once again inflation is not even close to a Jimmy Carter administration when you go buy a car at 16% interest and open a CD at 10% get back with me on that one. Yes we did start to turn on COVID about May 2021 then the Delta Virus started now it's the virus for the unvaccinated do you want to start making them take it ? If not going be hard to stop it.

Well you’d be wrong, did I vote for Trump? yes I did, once the election was over it was over, this isn’t the first time around that someone I voted for didn’t win.  The reason gas was lower last year was because the price wasn’t being controlled by OPEC, one of the things Trump done right whether me or you want to give him credit.  Given the trajectory of inflation it is on scale to surpass the Carter administration, it is now 5.25% from last year and was 5.72% Carter’s last year in office…but we won’t have to worry about buying a new car there isn’t any to buy, car lots are empty.  I don’t have an option on the vaccine, I have a clotting disorder that precludes me from taking it and yes I would have taken it the day it was available to me.  It’s not a virus of the unvaccinated, I lost a dear friend yesterday who had take both her shots months ago…Common sense tells me letting immigrants who are COVID positive into the country by the thousands daily isn’t helping the situation and is most likely making it inherently worse.  Petty politics and political correctness is destroying minds and our country, but have it your way Joe just needs a couple more months, Lord help us..
The Delta Variant got here in May from India. You think Migrants from Guatemala and Central America brought that?  

This is a diversion that is attempting to distract from the blatant responsibility of conservative America for what is going on.

Did Trump have the border under control?  His 19 numbers are relatively high considering all the bragging about what he did.

Last years numbers were low because of the pandemic. I’m not sure that any President controls the migration of people until we change our relations with Central American govts.  Refugees are going to run to a safe place.
Border patrol agents have intercepted illegal aliens from more than 100 countries this year. Most countries have sizable populations of people from India, many of whom take annual vacations to return home to India to visit family and friends. There is no way to justify having an open southern border. None. COVID-19 is just one of the many reasons that this country should have secure borders. The border was controlled much better under Trump. You would have a good argument if Biden had left the Trump immigration policies alone but he obliterated those policies.

Remember the stack of Trump Executive Orders, the revoking of which Biden and Harris turned into photo-ops in the days immediately following his Oath of Office? If you have forgotten them, don't worry, they will be appearing in 2024 campaign ads juxtaposed with the disaster along the southern border that followed.

The bar chart below, which is from the article to which you linked, shows that the percentage of encounters at the southern border that have resulted in expulsions has sharply declined since Biden took office. That result is no accident.
Obama controlled the border better than Trump and he didn’t have all those executive orders.  

So a few Indians could have crossed the border and brought Delta,  OR is it more likely been millions of Americans traveling and bringing the Delta back?
 another Hoot Gibson master class on fallacy. Btw, Hoot,This suggestion that only migrants carry Covid is bigoted.  

Who is justifying an open border? I’m arguing that there are a ton of factors that contribute to this surge of migrants. Trump didn’t control the border; he just fed you folks the bs that he did. If Biden doesn’t get this under control by this time next year I’ll eat crow, but it is my fervent belief we are dealing with the delayed migration from 2020.  

Most of all we are dealing with awful Central American foreign policy that started with Ole Ronnie.
Trump had to fight Democrats every step of the way in his efforts to control the border. I never claimed that only migrants carry Covid, so please stop lying about what I said.

Joe Biden announced that illegal aliens would be welcomed to this country before he took the Oath of Office. His policies discourage deportation for illegal aliens from Mexico and South America. His administration's exception for the deportation of Cubans who tend to be more supportive of Republican policies demonstrates why Biden has worked hard to undermine border security and effectively, open the border.
(09-25-2021, 12:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:37 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Well you’d be wrong, did I vote for Trump? yes I did, once the election was over it was over, this isn’t the first time around that someone I voted for didn’t win.  The reason gas was lower last year was because the price wasn’t being controlled by OPEC, one of the things Trump done right whether me or you want to give him credit.  Given the trajectory of inflation it is on scale to surpass the Carter administration, it is now 5.25% from last year and was 5.72% Carter’s last year in office…but we won’t have to worry about buying a new car there isn’t any to buy, car lots are empty.  I don’t have an option on the vaccine, I have a clotting disorder that precludes me from taking it and yes I would have taken it the day it was available to me.  It’s not a virus of the unvaccinated, I lost a dear friend yesterday who had take both her shots months ago…Common sense tells me letting immigrants who are COVID positive into the country by the thousands daily isn’t helping the situation and is most likely making it inherently worse.  Petty politics and political correctness is destroying minds and our country, but have it your way Joe just needs a couple more months, Lord help us..

Trump had to fight Democrats every step of the way in his efforts to control the border. I never claimed that only migrants carry Covid, so please stop lying about what I said.

Joe Biden announced that illegal aliens would be welcomed to this country before he took the Oath of Office. His policies discourage deportation for illegal aliens from Mexico and South America. His administration's exception for the deportation of Cubans who tend to be more supportive of Republican policies demonstrates why Biden has worked hard to undermine border security and effectively, open the border.
How did he have to fight Democrats with executive orders?  

Bs, hoot, you know exactly what your are insinuating.  The disinformation you read and listen to daily has obviously made you believe it when the probability of delta is spread by Americans is astronomically higher. 

Biden offered asylum to refugees.  That’s a bit different from welcoming illegal aliens. As I said earlier we have to get a hold on this side of the world. We’ve supported dictators and cartels that are murderous and oppressive and now we clutch our pearls when those people at our doorstep for help.
(09-25-2021, 10:01 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 09:05 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote: 54% of republicans still think Trump is president how about you ?
There's 3 on here believe that as of this day.
Now give Biden some time he did inherit a cluster f*ck take time to get the car out of the ditch and back on the road.

Trumps not the President, it doesn’t matter what anyone believes, Biden was swore in as President in January.  The border wasn’t a cluster **** when he took over, COVID, we where turning the curve… now, we’re back to border and letting in unvaccinated illegals who’ve brought the crap with them, the price of gas has doubled and inflation is worse than even a Jimmy Carter administration could’ve created.  At what point do you all start calling him out for all this and stop blaming someone else?  Political party be damned this guys a walking, talking (well that’s debatable), f**k up…
Well first I think you are one of the 54% people no matter what he does you are not going to like because you think Trump Won the election. Price of gas in my part of the country has not double only reason gas was lower last year no one bought any. And once again inflation is not even close to a Jimmy Carter administration when you go buy a car at 16% interest and open a CD at 10% get back with me on that one. Yes we did start to turn on COVID about May 2021 then the Delta Virus started now it's the virus for the unvaccinated do you want to start making them take it ? If not going be hard to stop it.

The crisis on the border is intentional and all on the Dems. Anyone who doesn't believe their own eyes and ears is lying to themselves and/or others.
(09-25-2021, 01:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 12:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:55 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The Delta Variant got here in May from India. You think Migrants from Guatemala and Central America brought that?  

How did he have to fight Democrats with executive orders?  

Bs, hoot, you know exactly what your are insinuating.  The disinformation you read and listen to daily has obviously made you believe it when the probability of delta is spread by Americans is astronomically higher. 

Biden offered asylum to refugees.  That’s a bit different from welcoming illegal aliens. As I said earlier we have to get a hold on this side of the world. We’ve supported dictators and cartels that are murderous and oppressive and now we clutch our pearls when those people at our doorstep for help.
Trump fought Democrats with funding and he fought multiple court challenges of his policies. Are you disputing those facts?

Biden made public statements that were translated and replayed throughout Latin America, which is also a matter of public record. That led to the caravans of illegal aliens to this country. An illegal alien is a citizen of another country who illegally enters this country. Trump instituted a policy under which illegal immigrants to Mexico had to apply for asylum in that country. Biden rescinded that policy but the Supreme Court has ordered his administration to resume the policy. He has not yet complied with the Supreme Court's decision.

I implied nothing in my post. You deliberately mischaracterized it in your response and clearly implied that I am a bigot. You should stop posting such lies.

Common sense should tell us that because we are a country of more than 300 million people, those afflicted with Covid-19 are much more likely to be infected by an American citizen than an illegal alien. However, the COVID infection rate among illegal aliens is much higher than it is for American citizens. Our open southern border has contributed to the spread of all COVID variants in this country. There is nothing bigoted about facts. The fact is, illegal aliens should be subjected to the same mandatory vaccinations that Biden has mandated for our military and more than 100 million private citizens. I disagree with those mandates but it is illogical to threaten members of our military services with dishonorable discharges for refusing to be vaccinated while not requiring the same of illegal aliens.

BTW, it is ironic that Biden's son, Hunter, did not receive a dishonorable discharge for failing a drug test, but The Big Guy wants to saddle veterans who refuse the vaccinations with a dishonorable discharge.

It is time for Democrats to dishonorably discharge Joe Biden. His presidency has been a disaster for this country.
Didn’t Grand Ole Putin’s have Congress first two years? What happened then? Did Trump get his funding?

Every President fights challenges. I know snowflakes believe the Dear Leader should never be challenged.

Every time you suggest that migrants are the primary issue with spreading Covid you are making a bigoted statement. Period. It’s not true. You’re just repeating lies from Conservative hoopleheads like Ron Desantis.

“ about one-third of unvaccinated citizens believe foreigners traveling to the U.S. are the cause of the increase in coronavirus infections, according to an Axios-Ipsos survey published Aug. 3.

But there's no evidence to support these types of accusations. While it is true that people entering the country without permission could be contributing to the overall number of Covid-19 cases — as has been the case recently in McAllen, Texas — experts believe the impact of these cases does not make a difference in the American health situation.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/no-s...s-rcna1656

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/15/103741046...id-vaccine

People applying to immigrate to the U.S. will have to show they've been vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of a required medical exam, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services says. The new policy takes effect on Oct. 1.
(09-25-2021, 02:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Didn’t Grand Ole Putin’s have Congress first two years?  What happened then?  Did Trump get his funding?

Every President fights challenges.  I know snowflakes believe the Dear Leader should never be challenged.

Every time you suggest that migrants are the primary issue with spreading Covid you are making a bigoted statement. Period. It’s not true.  You’re just repeating lies from Conservative hoopleheads like Ron Desantis.

“ about one-third of unvaccinated citizens believe foreigners traveling to the U.S. are the cause of the increase in coronavirus infections, according to an Axios-Ipsos survey published Aug. 3.

But there's no evidence to support these types of accusations. While it is true that people entering the country without permission could be contributing to the overall number of Covid-19 cases — as has been the case recently in McAllen, Texas — experts believe the impact of these cases does not make a difference in the American health situation.”

People applying to immigrate to the U.S. will have to show they've been vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of a required medical exam, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services says. The new policy takes effect on Oct. 1.
If you have forgotten, you can search this forum and find where I criticized Trump for signing spending bills that McConnell negotiated that did not include funding for a border wall. I debated the issue with JetPilot and TRT. Trump should have shut the federal government down until funding for the wall was included in his first two years in office. That was the biggest mistake that Trump made, IMO.

Every time you lie by calling me a bigot you are violating BGR rules. You are deliberately lying in your response, as you so often do.

I specifically said that those who have COVID are much more likely to have contracted it from an American citizen rather than an illegal alien. That is no reason to make unconstitutional demands on American citizens to wear masks and to be vaccinated while not requiring the same thing of illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are spreading COVID-19 in this country and American citizens, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are also spreading the disease. Both should be subject to the same requirements for vaccinations and masks. You cannot logically argue that point.

If you continue to call me a bigot, then I will report your posts. We need a diversity of opinions for this forum to thrive. Lies and name calling do not move us toward that goal. Please follow the BGR, as Westside requested in the thread above. Thank you in advance.
(09-25-2021, 02:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 02:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Didn’t Grand Ole Putin’s have Congress first two years?  What happened then?  Did Trump get his funding?

Every President fights challenges.  I know snowflakes believe the Dear Leader should never be challenged.

Every time you suggest that migrants are the primary issue with spreading Covid you are making a bigoted statement. Period. It’s not true.  You’re just repeating lies from Conservative hoopleheads like Ron Desantis.

If you have forgotten, you can search this forum and find where I criticized Trump for signing spending bills that McConnell negotiated that did not include funding for a border wall. I debated the issue with JetPilot and TRT. Trump should have shut the federal government down until funding for the wall was included in his first two years in office. That was the biggest mistake that Trump made, IMO.

Every time you lie by calling me a bigot you are violating BGR rules. You are deliberately lying in your response, as you so often do.

I specifically said that those who have COVID are much more likely to have contracted it from an American citizen rather than an illegal alien. That is no reason to make unconstitutional demands on American citizens to wear masks and to be vaccinated while not requiring the same thing of illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are spreading COVID-19 in this country and American citizens, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are also spreading the disease. Both should be subject to the same requirements for vaccinations and masks. You cannot logically argue that point.

If you continue to call me a bigot, then I will report your posts. We need a diversity of opinions for this forum to thrive. Lies and name calling do not move us toward that goal. Please follow the BGR, as Westside requested in the thread above. Thank you in advance.
Hoot, you said it was all Dems fault earlier in the thread. So now it’s Mitch’s fault too, and you argued profusely back then. I wasn’t on here talking politics then.  Seems like you forgot your own crusade.  

Hoot, who is spreading Covid astronomically more than any other group? 
A. Vaccinated Americans
B. Unvaccinated Americans 
C. Migrants 

you know the common sense obvious answer. So what are you and other conservatives trying to say by putting the wrong answers on an equal plane.  You’re sowing doubt and casting blame. Don’t stand back and say “who me?”  

every person in this nation that can receive a vaccine should get a vaccine citizen or noncitizen.  I could only imagine the wailing if the Biden admin started giving out vaccines at the border prior to Oct. 1.  

I look forward to the day you follow your own advice.
(09-25-2021, 03:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 02:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Hoot, you said it was all Dems fault earlier in the thread. So now it’s Mitch’s fault too, and you argued profusely back then. I wasn’t on here talking politics then.  Seems like you forgot your own crusade.  

Hoot, who is spreading Covid astronomically more than any other group? 
A. Vaccinated Americans
B. Unvaccinated Americans 
C. Migrants 

you know the common sense obvious answer. So what are you and other conservatives trying to say by putting the wrong answers on an equal plane.  You’re sowing doubt and casting blame. Don’t stand back and say “who me?”  

every person in this nation that can receive a vaccine should get a vaccine citizen or noncitizen.  I could only imagine the wailing if the Biden admin started giving out vaccines at the border prior to Oct. 1.  

I look forward to the day you follow your own advice.
I have already answered the question of who is spreading COVID in two separate posts, yet you continue to act as if I haven't. That is very dishonest and serves no purpose because my posts appear above and anybody can see them. My posts are very clear and straightforward. I criticized McConnell and I criticized Trump for not standing up against McConnell by refusing to sign spending bills that did not contain funding for a border wall. If you don't know what my position was, then you should not try to assign a position to me out of your own ignorance. Hence, my suggestion to use the forum Search tools.

Illegal aliens should be deported immediately when they are apprehended. If they are not vaccinated before deportation, then they should be vaccinated prior to their release. There is no excuse for that not already being done.

I will repeat again, stop lying about my positions and posts; and stop calling me a bigot.
“Common sense should tell us that because we are a country of more than 300 million people, those afflicted with Covid-19 are much more likely to be infected by an American citizen than an illegal alien. However, the COVID infection rate among illegal aliens is much higher than it is for American citizens. Our open southern border has contributed to the spread of all COVID variants in this country. “

Illegal aliens are spreading COVID-19 in this country and American citizens, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are also spreading the disease.

Yes, it is very clear there is a false equivalence occurring.  Search your own heart for why you continue doing that.

I agree if you are apprehended you will consent to be vaccinated in processing, or you are deported immediately. 

We do agree on one thing. :D
(09-25-2021, 03:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: “Common sense should tell us that because we are a country of more than 300 million people, those afflicted with Covid-19 are much more likely to be infected by an American citizen than an illegal alien. However, the COVID infection rate among illegal aliens is much higher than it is for American citizens. Our open southern border has contributed to the spread of all COVID variants in this country. “

Illegal aliens are spreading COVID-19 in this country and American citizens, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are also spreading the disease.

Yes, it is very clear there is a false equivalence occurring.  Search your own heart for why you continue doing that.

I agree if you are apprehended you will consent to be vaccinated in processing, or you are deported immediately. 

We do agree on one thing. Big Grin
Everything that I posted is true. Your accusation of false equivalence is a lie. Search your own heart for the reason that you are compelled to lie in post after post. Your implication that I am a bigot is unacceptable.

Both illegal aliens and American citizens are sources of COVID-19 infections. The biggest difference between the groups of people is that illegal aliens have no legal right to enter and remain in this country. NONE. So, every American citizen that is infected by an illegal alien is a victim of the Biden administration's open border policies. Illegal aliens should be deported immediately.

People who are in this country legally but are not citizens should face the same mask and vaccine mandates as the Biden administration is forcing on American military members and many other American citizens.
Gentlemen, this thread is getting off topic. Please post on the topic of this thread. If you want to discuss immigration, Covid or another subject, please open a separate thread.

If you continue to post off topic, this thread will be closed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-25-2021, 04:07 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Gentlemen, this thread is getting off topic.  Please post on the topic of this thread.  If you want to discuss immigration, Covid or another subject, please open a separate thread.

If you continue to post off topic, this thread will be closed.

There you go being a fun sucker again  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(09-25-2021, 05:40 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [Image: https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/63047562.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Tongue