Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell County
0%
Lewis County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County @ Lewis County 9/24
Class 3A Powell County (0-5) will travel to Class 3A Lewis County (0-5)

Powell County losses: Estill County 29-6, Covid 0-1, Covid 0-1, Prestonsburg 34-6, Covid 0-1

Lewis County losses: Notre Dame (OH) 50-20, Bracken County 18-14, Boyd County 55-12, Covid 0-1, Bath County 54-30

Thoughts?
Toss-up game and the winner is ??
50/50

Lewis is scoring some in the losses

Lewis County 21
Powell County 20
I agree on paper this is a close one but the pirates do have a solid skill core if they can utilize them properly. I'm not sure on lewis so I won't make a prediction but Powell if they will just find themselves has a chance they had a chance in every game they have played but couldn't pull it together and then gave up in the 4th.
(09-21-2021, 03:46 PM)waughdaddy59 Wrote: I agree on paper this is a close one but the pirates do have a solid skill core if they can utilize them properly. I'm not sure on lewis so I won't make a prediction but Powell if they will just find themselves has a chance they had a chance in every game they have played but couldn't pull it together and then gave up in the 4th.
Tbh i think Powell is a product of poor coaching sometimes. no way Shifflet shouldn’t be getting more than 10 touches a game. fastest player on the team and the only true play maker they have. Can’t win games when your best player doesn’t touch the ball a majority of the plays. obviously nothing else is working so why not give him the opportunity? he leads the team is rushing and receiving with less touches than others. Also one of the leading tacklers and has an int as well.
Whats the situation down there in powell it was not on WSKV