Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bath County
0%
Martin County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath County @ Martin County 9/24
Class 2A Bath County (3-2) will travel to Class 2A Martin County (2-3)

Bath County wins: Fairview 27-0, Covid 1-0, Lewis County 54-30
                losses: Knott County Central 38-33, Western Hills 35-7

Martin County wins: Fleming County 53-46, Knott County Central 48-16
                  losses: Betsy Layne 26-25, Covid 0-1, George Rogers Clark 28-13

Thoughts?
Cards by 2 scores
Martin County big!!

Martin County 42
Bath County 13
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Cardinalfootballguy
This has been a pretty good game the past two meetings. I predict the same in this one. Good luck to both teams.
Martin Co. by 3+ scores.
Martin County 35
Bath County 21
Martin County defense shuts down Bath County and the Cards win, 30-12.
Running clock!
Bath was shut down this week due to Covid game has been canceled.
(09-20-2021, 04:57 PM)IntheZone Wrote: Bath was shut down this week due to Covid game has been canceled.
Johnson central is looking for a game. Be a a lot better matchup than people would think, smash mouth football.
With this being a district game, this will hurt Bath in RPI and seeding. Martin would have scored however much they wanted. 

Bath had given up 30 pts to a bad Lewis Co team. They most they had scored all season.
And previously given up 35 to Western Hills. A team that had only scored 8 points all year. 

I’m sure it’s like this in a lot of places, Bath Co will never compete at a higher level until the Head Coach has complete control of the program. A head coach that knows the game and is respected in the coaching community. I have heard that there is a group there that controls every aspect of the program and if they don’t like the coach, they can snap their fingers and he’s gone. If you don’t know the game or have never played it, stay out of the way of these coaches.