Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike County Central
42.86%
Floyd Central
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pike County Central @ Floyd Central 9/24
Class 3A Pike County Central (1-4) will travel to Floyd Central (0-5) on 9/24

Pike County Central wins: Pendleton County 20-8
                          losses: Shelby Valley 32-59, Covid 0-1, Clay County 36-28, Harlan County 60-38

Floyd Central losses: East Ridge 42-34, Perry County Central 35-0, Shelby Valley 16-14, Covid 0-1, Prestonsburg 26-24

Thoughts?
Pike County 42-14
Pike County Central looking for #2

Pike County Central 35
Floyd Central 21
I like Pike Central to win, but Floyd Central is going to want to do what they've done in their last two games and that is muck the game up as much as possible and control the time of possession. The Jags don't have anyone to matchup up with Anderson and Boykins, so they're going to want to keep the football out of those guys hands as much as possible by eating up clock and keeping the chains moving. It almost worked against Shelby Valley and Prestonsburg. I don't look for Hager to switch up his game plans now.

Hawks win in a battle, 26-20.
Floyd Central 35-14
I’m going with PC in this one. If Anderson is full strength he is hard to stop. Floyd hasn’t been able to stop anyone else. High score here with Hawks coming out flying little higher.
Word is Anderson is out after an injury versus Harlan County. I’m picking the Jags no matter. Things are bout to pick up in Jag Nation!!
(09-20-2021, 08:31 PM)Old_Trojan Wrote: Word is Anderson is out after an injury versus Harlan County. I’m picking the Jags no matter. Things are bout to pick up in Jag Nation!!

False news.
(09-20-2021, 10:03 PM)Mr. Pike Central Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 08:31 PM)Old_Trojan Wrote: Word is Anderson is out after an injury versus Harlan County. I’m picking the Jags no matter. Things are bout to pick up in Jag Nation!!

False news.
Pretty reliable source says otherwise ??
(09-21-2021, 06:49 PM)Old_Trojan Wrote: Pretty reliable source says otherwise ??

Well I'm around Pike Central everyday, he's practicing.