Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magoffin County
20.00%
Belfry
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magoffin County @ Belfry 9/24
Class 3A Magoffin County (3-1) will travel to Class 3A Belfry (0-5)

Magoffin County wins: Prestonsburg 34-6, Knott County Central 38-32, Bellevue 40-14
                     losses: Lawrence County 43-14

Belfry losses: Pulaski County 55-13, Covington Catholic 42-13, Covid 0-1, Central 37-6, Pikeville 29-0

Thoughts?
Belfry will get a much needed victory this Friday. Dixon should be back and defense played much better in 2nd half against Pikeville. Only time Magoffin has put points on belfry last 2 years has been with deep passes. Magoffin has a good QB and a good receiver but should be outmatched by the Pirates this week
Belfry wins , but closer then you think. 28-18 pirates
Belfry is hungry for a win.

Belfry 42
Magoffin County 14
Pirates pick up 1st win by 2+ scores.
Belfry by 4 scores but 0-6 belfry would be something
Belfry by has much as they want. I’ll say 42-7 Belfry.

Lawrence County could’ve beat Magoffin County by what ever score they wanted but pulled their starters at 8:50 in the 2nd quarter when they put the running clock on MC. MC had 26 total yards and 0 TDs against LC starting Defense. This doesn’t bold well for Magoffin against Belfry.
Belfry is way down but they aren't losing to Magoffin County.
(09-19-2021, 04:16 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: Belfry is way down but they aren't losing to Magoffin County.

I agree

Belfry big!
Belfry - 38
Magg - 6
Belfry gets their first win Friday night.
Belfry
Magoffin is going to add to Belfry's woes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • SolidRock75
If Belfry thinks for a second that all they've got to do is show up to beat Magoffin County, then they're going to be in for a dog fight and you'll really see the wheels fall off in Pond Creek. Lucas Litteral and Aden Barnett are good football players and great athletes. With the right amount of space and time those two can make big plays happen.

I do think Belfry wins, I doubt they have a reason to overlook anyone right now. They've got to want to come out and make a statement in this game. It's district football time and basically a new season for the Pirates.

Belfry wins, 35-16.
Belfry 28-14