Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County at Rockcastle County 9/17
Estill County travels down I75 to take on the Rockets of Rockcastle County. 

Estill County comes in 4-0. Averages 37 points a game while allowing 8 points a game. 

Rockcastle County comes in 3-1 averages 31 points a game while allowing 20 points a game. 

East Jessamine and South Laurel are common opponents. 

Estill defeated East Jessamine 20-13 in a Scrimmage. Estill defeated South Laurel 40-6  both were on the road. 

Rockcastle County defeated both East Jessamine 22-21 and South Laurel 52-7. Both were road games.
Sounds like who has the ball last with mistakes win. Excited about this one. Maybe it's because the blowouts are getting old. Feel it'll be a good one. I think Rock will take it. It just like the effort, and how they played close to taylor, but they can't be playing catch up in the 3nd half or they're done.
(09-18-2021, 08:34 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: Estill County travels down I75 to take on the Rockets of Rockcastle County. 

Estill County comes in 4-0. Averages 37 points a game while allowing 8 points a game. 

Rockcastle County comes in 3-1 averages 31 points a game while allowing 20 points a game. 

East Jessamine and South Laurel are common opponents. 

Estill defeated East Jessamine 20-13 in a Scrimmage. Estill defeated South Laurel 40-6  both were on the road. 

Rockcastle County defeated both East Jessamine 22-21 and South Laurel 52-7. Both were road games.
Are you going to travel down I-75 to watch your engineers attempt to engineer a victory against my mighty Rockets lol? I hope they are unsuccessful in their attempt but it should be a good game. Has turned into what should be a pretty important district matchup. I know our boys are eager to get everything going and get this district matchups started! Hope for a clean injury free game should be a dandy hope your able to make the trip!