Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 31 Bowling Green 0
Congratulations to Boyle County! Very impressive win! Like to hear about the game or watch it.
Wow. Big win for Boyle
Thought this would be a good one, Bowling Green could not moved the ball any on Boyle defense tonight. Bowling Green only had one good drive on offense and Boyle held them to a 1st & goal from the 5. Boyle passing game look sharp tonight. Congratulations Coach Haddix and the Boyle County Rebel!!! I see a Corbin vs Boyle in Lexington
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!, Rebel55
(09-18-2021, 12:47 AM)64SUR Wrote: Thought this would be a good one,  Bowling Green could not moved the ball any on Boyle defense tonight.  Bowling Green only had one good drive on offense and Boyle held them to a 1st & goal from the 5. Boyle passing game look sharp tonight.  Congratulations Coach Haddix and the Boyle County Rebel!!!  I see a Corbin vs Boyle in Lexington
I think I see an eagle in Lexington come December  Smile
(09-18-2021, 03:29 AM)Gold River Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 12:47 AM)64SUR Wrote: Thought this would be a good one,  Bowling Green could not moved the ball any on Boyle defense tonight.  Bowling Green only had one good drive on offense and Boyle held them to a 1st & goal from the 5. Boyle passing game look sharp tonight.  Congratulations Coach Haddix and the Boyle County Rebel!!!  I see a Corbin vs Boyle in Lexington
I think I see an eagle in Lexington come December  Smile
More probability that you’d see one in Danville.
Boyle played well. Defense is getting better every game. I thought Gillis played about as good as he has all year in the first quarter and a half or so. BG put a lot on their freshman qb's shoulders tonight and it didn't go well. I like the kid and he has a lot of games to play at BG and will be just fine. Slow start on O for BG and Boyle offense put Bowling Green on their heels early. BG defense woke up in the second quarter and started making a few plays. Run yards were harder to come by and they got some pressure on Gillis in the second half. Lanter had his usual very good game and the Emfeld kid has a couple of nice catches. Boyle needs a couple more receiving threats down field. Bodner ran the ball well also. I saw someone else post about BG really not knowing their offensive identity and I thought that was a really good observation. When you make a QB change 4 games in it's never because things are going well. BG is just having to rebuild this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
The BG OC has no idea how to coach the scheme they are running.
To be honest I’m not that surprised. I figured Boyle would win by 3 or 4 TDS anyways. What did surprise me is the shut out. Looks like boyle and Corbin hold their own future in regards to playoffs. Judging by the Lex cath score. Both probably will win out more than likely. Makes for a great and emotional matchup in Kroger if that happens.
Congrats to Boyle on a great win, I believe if Boyle had thrown the ball more in the second half the score would have really been bad.
Boyle is the team to beat in 4A.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesclay's post:
  • Hound05, Jack Lambert
This was a solid win. 4A should be a shootout.
If not for the reseeding, the east would be a beast.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • BEChargers
Here is the game link for those of you like me who likes to watch good teams and see how they matched up. https://team1prep.com/ky/?B=298958
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
(09-19-2021, 01:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Here is the game link for those of you like me who likes to watch good teams and see how they matched up. https://team1prep.com/ky/?B=298958

I can watch this and see how Corbin is gonna smoke some Rebel hind end. lol
Boyle County has already won the 4A title. Go ahead and send them the trophy and pull out.
pains me to say it but it’s corbins to lose this year ..
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-20-2021, 01:35 PM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle County has already won the 4A title. Go ahead and send them the trophy and pull out.
James what changed your mind?  You said earlier "Boyle isn't winning 4A this season." and "This isn't the same Boyle County team. They are missing something. They have a long ways to go."
(09-20-2021, 02:09 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 01:35 PM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle County has already won the 4A title. Go ahead and send them the trophy and pull out.
James what changed your mind?  You said earlier "Boyle isn't winning 4A this season." and "This isn't the same Boyle County team. They are missing something. They have a long ways to go."

I underestimated the coaching staff. They made difficult, but necessary changes, including demoting some players after a tough start to the season.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesclay's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
Id take Boyle over Corbin 9 out of 10. Haddix is the best coach in KY.
Is Jc no longer a contender in 4a
(09-20-2021, 04:15 PM)Gold River Wrote: Is Jc no longer a contender in 4a

I believe that is a bit early...but we shall see.
(09-20-2021, 04:15 PM)Gold River Wrote: Is Jc no longer a contender in 4a

Johnson Central is the same D9 dozier I saw last year play Corbin on the field. I just think the 2 games where they have played above quality opponents have thrown people off. Not me, I watched one game against Cahokia, I know the other had to be as good based on what I saw on the highlights.

(09-20-2021, 01:55 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: pains me to say it but it’s corbins to lose this year ..

Where have you been! Bell is on the rise ole buddy.
(09-20-2021, 06:17 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 04:15 PM)Gold River Wrote: Is Jc no longer a contender in 4a

Johnson Central is the same D9 dozier I saw last year play Corbin on the field. I just think the 2 games where they have played above quality opponents have thrown people off. Not me, I watched one game against Cahokia, I know the other had to be as good based on what I saw on the highlights.

(09-20-2021, 01:55 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: pains me to say it but it’s corbins to lose this year ..

Where have you been! Bell is on the rise ole buddy.

sure hope we can just take it a game at a time .. 3a is as open since I can remember ..
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bull got out!
Looking good from where I'm sitting. I can tell Bell County is getting better every week. I think a good game to pay attention too is the Mercer-Cal game, that should tell alot about those two teams. I got a friend at work and his nephew is a starter on the Cal team. 3A will be some good playoff games to see who moves on for dang sure.
  • WhomTheBellTolls

He likes to talk out the wrong end.
(09-20-2021, 04:12 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Id take Boyle over Corbin 9 out of 10.  Haddix is the best coach in KY.

Malarkey.
(09-22-2021, 01:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Thats the kind of stuff that gets our team fired up PJ. Love it!

(09-22-2021, 01:53 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 04:12 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Id take Boyle over Corbin 9 out of 10.  Haddix is the best coach in KY.

Malarkey.

I'm just not a Duke fan period!
(09-22-2021, 07:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Malarkey.

Me either. Laettner still sucks. lol
(09-22-2021, 09:29 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 07:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Malarkey.

Me either. Laettner still sucks. lol

I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said that the other day in Lexington lol.
  • pjdoug