Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 29 Belfry 0
I have to ask here because I'm trying to find somebody in a hurry. if one of you know of a drug rehab place in Pikeville or how to contact them would you please private message it to me?
(09-21-2021, 12:02 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I have to ask here because I'm trying  to find  somebody in a hurry. if one of you know of a drug rehab place  in Pikeville or how to contact them would you please private message it to me?
No dougie I hate to say it but you have to find a place in a city and even then ...good luck and I hate it...
(09-21-2021, 12:49 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 12:02 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I have to ask here because I'm trying  to find  somebody in a hurry. if one of you know of a drug rehab place  in Pikeville or how to contact them would you please private message it to me?
No dougie I hate to say it but you have to find a place in a city and even then ...good luck and I hate it...

I asked because I know a person was sent to there and I need to contact them but don't know how to find them.
(09-21-2021, 01:29 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I asked because I know a person was sent to there and I need to contact them but don't know how to find them.
Send me a private message and I promise you I will find them tomorrow if they are in Pikeville and get you in touch with them...
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug, Westside
(09-21-2021, 01:35 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 01:29 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Send me a private message and I promise you I will find them tomorrow if they are in Pikeville and get you in touch with them...
Thanks, I'll message  you. I needed to contact a family member badly and can't find where they got sent to.