Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons
(09-19-2021, 12:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 11:55 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Hero? I don't think so.

Quote:FLASHBACK: Gen. Milley called US drone strike that killed children, civilians 'righteous'

"At this point, we think that the procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike," Milley had first said of the Aug. 29 drone strike in Afghanistan.

Today, the Pentagon confirmed that 10 civilians, including seven children, died in a mistaken US drone strike in Afghanistan back on Aug. 29.

It was during the heat of the final days of the Biden administration's hasty withdrawal from the Kabul airport in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.

New York Times investigation earlier this week previously established that what US officials thought was ISIS-K was actually an aid worker and his family.

But back on Sept. 1, the Biden administration's Joint Chief of Staff General Mark Milley justified the attack as "righteous" and the intelligence as "still valid."

"So were there others killed? Yes there are others killed. Who they are, we don’t know. We’ll try to sort through all of that. But we believe that the procedures at this point — I don’t want to influence the outcome of an investigation — but at this point, we think that the procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike," Milley said during the early September news conference marking the end to 20 years of US military operations in Afghanistan.

Beyond his responsibilities over Afghanistan, Milley has recently been under scrutiny for what many say was an unsolicited call to Chinese military leaders last year. The Biden White House defended General Milley and said they had full confidence in his capacity to lead, in response to the China debacle.

Earlier this week, Sen. Rand Paul grilled Secretary of State Antony Blinken about the lack of knowledge over what exactly the Biden administration targeted in their strike during Tuesday's hearing in front of the Senate.

"The guy the Biden administration droned — was he an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?" Paul asked Blinken. "The administration is of course reviewing, that uh ... that strike. I’m sure that a (you know) full assessment will be fully —" Blinken started to respond, before Paul jumped back in. "So you don't know if it was an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?" Paul pressed.

"Uh. I can't speak to that, and I can't speak to that in this setting in any event," Blinken remarked. "So you don't know or you won't tell us?" Paul inquired further. "I don't — I don't know, because we're reviewing it," Blinken replied.
Hoot is this the first time in 20 years civilians have been killed by us in the middle east don't think so and more than likely won't be the last. They said they made a mistake get over it. Now we had a Hand Picked Top General who believed the Former President was so Mental Unstable that he would start a war. And after watching what he caused on January 6th I say China was on edge. General Milley earned a top medal he can get also a ticker parade. All because the Former President acted like a child who didn't get his way for the first time.
Milley was in charge of the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Biden and Milley blamed each other for the botched withdrawal and they were both right. There is no ticker-tape parade in the tea leaves for Gen. Milley. This thread is about Milley's betrayal of a duly elected president and treason against the country that you call home.
(09-19-2021, 12:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Quote:FLASHBACK: Gen. Milley called US drone strike that killed children, civilians 'righteous'

"At this point, we think that the procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike," Milley had first said of the Aug. 29 drone strike in Afghanistan.

Today, the Pentagon confirmed that 10 civilians, including seven children, died in a mistaken US drone strike in Afghanistan back on Aug. 29.

It was during the heat of the final days of the Biden administration's hasty withdrawal from the Kabul airport in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.

New York Times investigation earlier this week previously established that what US officials thought was ISIS-K was actually an aid worker and his family.

But back on Sept. 1, the Biden administration's Joint Chief of Staff General Mark Milley justified the attack as "righteous" and the intelligence as "still valid."

"So were there others killed? Yes there are others killed. Who they are, we don’t know. We’ll try to sort through all of that. But we believe that the procedures at this point — I don’t want to influence the outcome of an investigation — but at this point, we think that the procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike," Milley said during the early September news conference marking the end to 20 years of US military operations in Afghanistan.

Beyond his responsibilities over Afghanistan, Milley has recently been under scrutiny for what many say was an unsolicited call to Chinese military leaders last year. The Biden White House defended General Milley and said they had full confidence in his capacity to lead, in response to the China debacle.

Earlier this week, Sen. Rand Paul grilled Secretary of State Antony Blinken about the lack of knowledge over what exactly the Biden administration targeted in their strike during Tuesday's hearing in front of the Senate.

"The guy the Biden administration droned — was he an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?" Paul asked Blinken. "The administration is of course reviewing, that uh ... that strike. I’m sure that a (you know) full assessment will be fully —" Blinken started to respond, before Paul jumped back in. "So you don't know if it was an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative?" Paul pressed.

"Uh. I can't speak to that, and I can't speak to that in this setting in any event," Blinken remarked. "So you don't know or you won't tell us?" Paul inquired further. "I don't — I don't know, because we're reviewing it," Blinken replied.
Hoot is this the first time in 20 years civilians have been killed by us in the middle east don't think so and more than likely won't be the last. They said they made a mistake get over it. Now we had a Hand Picked Top General who believed the Former President was so Mental Unstable that he would start a war. And after watching what he caused on January 6th I say China was on edge. General Milley earned a top medal he can get also a ticker parade. All because the Former President acted like a child who didn't get his way for the first time.
Milley was in charge of the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Biden and Milley blamed each other for the botched withdrawal and they were both right. There is no ticker-tape parade in the tea leaves for Gen. Milley. This thread is about Milley's betrayal of a duly elected president and treason against the country that you call home.
Hoot just think we had a unstable President who couldn't handle losing and led a Insurrection on the capitol with the whole world watching. I bet China wasn't the only one on edge. Trump's hand picked top General deserves the best medal they have and a ticker tape parade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-19-2021, 01:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Hoot just think we had a unstable President who couldn't handle losing and led a Insurrection on the capitol with the whole world watching. I bet China wasn't the only one on edge. Trump's hand picked top General deserves the best medal they have and a ticker tape parade.
When you're president, then you can hand out medals to traitors if you want. I do not believe that even Biden's puppet masters are going to reward treason publicly.
(09-20-2021, 08:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 01:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
When you're president, then you can hand out medals to traitors if you want. I do not believe that even Biden's puppet masters are going to reward treason publicly.
Hoot just think we had a Former President who was so unstable because he couldn't handle losing and led a Insurrection on the capitol with the whole world watching. I bet China wasn't the only one on edge. Trump's hand picked top General deserves the best medal they have and a ticker tape parade.

We have never seen anything like this since the civil war
^^^vector can't wait to wake up each morning and start lying. And no complaints with this train wreck administration. He is the perfect brainwashed, lying sheep, and a perfect example of why this country is going to hell in a handbasket.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(09-20-2021, 08:48 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^vector can't wait to wake up each morning and start lying. And no complaints with this train wreck administration. He is the perfect brainwashed, lying sheep, and a perfect example of why this country is going to hell in a handbasket.
Jet I will accept a apology from you for calling me a liar name calling will get you banned from here or maybe it's just selective.
(09-20-2021, 09:08 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 08:48 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^vector can't wait to wake up each morning and start lying. And no complaints with this train wreck administration. He is the perfect brainwashed, lying sheep, and a perfect example of why this country is going to hell in a handbasket.
Jet I will accept a apology from you for calling me a liar name calling will get you banned from here or maybe it's just selective.
Now you do nothing but lie and try to get people banned. So you are even worse than before you got banned. I didn't think it was possible.
(09-20-2021, 09:21 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Now you do nothing but lie and try to get people banned. So you are even worse than before you got banned. I didn't think it was possible.
Jet who said i was banned ? Now I would appreciate if you would stop calling me a liar thanks.
(09-20-2021, 09:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
Jet who said i was banned ? Now I would appreciate if you would stop calling me a liar thanks.
I'm not calling you anything, I'm just pointing out the lies in your posts.
(09-20-2021, 11:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 09:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
I'm not calling you anything, I'm just pointing out the lies in your posts.
Jet then you calling me a liar I would appreciate if you would stop calling me a liar thanks
I am not calling you a liar and I will continue to point out the lies in your posts.