Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Recall: Here We Go Again
What a waste of money estimate around $300 million for recall election now there's your waste of money TRT trying to overthrow a election conservatism at it's finest.
(09-16-2021, 12:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 11:40 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 03:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Where?  Are those reports still out there?  Do those people stand beside them?

Those reports are the foundation for the on going audits and push for tighter voting regs as well as the infighting about election law within the Pennsylvania legislature, and that of Arizona, Georgia, Texas and Florida. 
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-vo...nd-states/

And they are certainly the foundation for the hundreds of millions of dollars spent by your side to defeat outside scrutiny into voter irregularities and polling place anomalies. I mean CBS according to you, is a viable news source and they don't have any trouble admitting such charges have been made.
CBS is reporting that laws are changing not that the reasons the idiots are changing the laws are legit. The only election fraud was by Trumpsters trying to vote for their dead moms and wives.

You asked who made the reports and then promptly ignored proof positive. AS USUAL

^^ Quoted above is yet another sidestepping diversion. Your side are the ones resisting audits and spending millions likely billions, in the effort. So again let me ask... if there was no fraud why resist the audits which would do two things. Put enough egg on Republican faces so as they might never get it scrapped off and secondly, put the matter to rest?
Where is the proof behind these law changes?  
You guys have fallen for an Alternate Truth fallacy.  Dirty politicians spread a lie and when it boomerangs to them they say they have to do something about it.  The whole thing is based on lies. Totalitarian govts. use it profusely and the sheep follow right along.  

Resisting Audits?  Election offices all across the nation conduct audits every year.  The one in Arizona is an example of what happens when you task a partisan group to run the audit.  It turns into a mess just to discredit our election system.  There is zero evidence there is rampant cheating.  None.  Just a bunch of lies perpetuated so Americans will support politicians who want to restrict voting.  

I still wonder why Republicans are so bad at vote stealing that they can't get away with one vote.

Just skipping off the high spots, the news is full of reports of lawsuits involving the new voter law in Georgia, along with Senate Bill One in Texas and Florida's new Senate Bill 90. If I "have fallen for an alternate truth fallacy," (which you wouldn't know from your white supremacy councilor) then so has the Associated Press of your fond preference.

But my statement that you have dodged a dozen times already, have done again in this thread and I'm sure you will a dozen more if opportunity presents, is in regard to the reason Democrats are suing ad nauseum to stop the 2020 election audits. The question? Why not let a few audits happen and prove once and for all your point if there is nothing to hide? But all you got is crickets on that one. NOTHING has been debunked. NO court has heard a single case brought by notables as lofty as Jay Sekulow regarding election fraud. It isn't me saying these things it is people like Sekulow. And rebukes about it from you, who wouldn't make a zit on Jay Sekulow's juris puppis, are asinine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-18-2021, 03:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 03:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Those reports are the foundation for the on going audits and push for tighter voting regs as well as the infighting about election law within the Pennsylvania legislature, and that of Arizona, Georgia, Texas and Florida. 

And they are certainly the foundation for the hundreds of millions of dollars spent by your side to defeat outside scrutiny into voter irregularities and polling place anomalies. I mean CBS according to you, is a viable news source and they don't have any trouble admitting such charges have been made.
CBS is reporting that laws are changing not that the reasons the idiots are changing the laws are legit. The only election fraud was by Trumpsters trying to vote for their dead moms and wives.

You asked who made the reports and then promptly ignored proof positive. AS USUAL

^^ Quoted above is yet another sidestepping diversion. Your side are the ones resisting audits and spending millions likely billions, in the effort. So again let me ask... if there was no fraud why resist the audits which would do two things. Put enough egg on Republican faces so as they might never get it scrapped off and secondly, put the matter to rest?
You guys have fallen for an Alternate Truth fallacy.  Dirty politicians spread a lie and when it boomerangs to them they say they have to do something about it.  The whole thing is based on lies. Totalitarian govts. use it profusely and the sheep follow right along.  

Resisting Audits?  Election offices all across the nation conduct audits every year.  The one in Arizona is an example of what happens when you task a partisan group to run the audit.  It turns into a mess just to discredit our election system.  There is zero evidence there is rampant cheating.  None.  Just a bunch of lies perpetuated so Americans will support politicians who want to restrict voting.  

I still wonder why Republicans are so bad at vote stealing that they can't get away with one vote.

Just skipping off the high spots, the news is full of reports of lawsuits involving the new voter law in Georgia, along with Senate Bill One in Texas and Florida's new Senate Bill 90. If I "have fallen for an alternate truth fallacy," (which you wouldn't know from your white supremacy councilor) then so has the Associated Press of your fond preference.

But my statement that you have dodged a dozen times already, did in this thread and I'm sure you will a dozen more if opportunity presents, is in regard to the reason Democrats are suing ad nauseum to stop the 2020 election audits. The question? Why not let a few audits happen and prove once and for all your point if there is nothing to hide? But all you got is crickets on that one. NOTHING has been debunked. NO court has heard a single case brought by notables as lofty as Jay Sekulow regarding election fraud. It isn't me saying these things it is people like Sekulow. And rebukes about it from you, who wouldn't make a zit on Jay Sekulow's juris puppis, are asinine.
TRT man wished you would of said something in 2016 you would have a better case. Now what about that $300 million your party wasted in California
(09-18-2021, 03:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 03:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Those reports are the foundation for the on going audits and push for tighter voting regs as well as the infighting about election law within the Pennsylvania legislature, and that of Arizona, Georgia, Texas and Florida. 

But my statement that you have dodged a dozen times already, have done again in this thread and I'm sure you will a dozen more if opportunity presents, is in regard to the reason Democrats are suing ad nauseum to stop the 2020 election audits. The question? Why not let a few audits happen and prove once and for all your point if there is nothing to hide? But all you got is crickets on that one. NOTHING has been debunked. NO court has heard a single case brought by notables as lofty as Jay Sekulow regarding election fraud. It isn't me saying these things it is people like Sekulow. And rebukes about it from you, who wouldn't make a zit on Jay Sekulow's juris puppis, are asinine.
As I’ve said…start with red states.  Let you Whiney babies pay for it. Mitch and Hal have set records for their consecutive elections.  That’s enough to audit this state.  Stop sending your money west and demand the cheating to stop here in Kentucky, TRT.  

all that other stuff has been debunked.  Do you believe courts of law will throw this evidence out that fast ?  That evidence wasn’t presented in courts because it wasn’t real.  If they had real evidence Rudy and the rest of the boobs would have presented it.
I'm not losing sleep about elections in Cali. Just hoping the Mr. insurrection apologist is still going maskless and vaxless. Keep faith in that turd immunity!
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1, vector#1
^Your death wish for those who have natural immunity against COVID-19, which has been found to be 27 times more effective in preventing infections by the virus, is likely to go unfulfilled. If you have not had the virus and have been vaccinated, you are more likely to spread the virus than I am. That is the science versus the fiction to which you subscribe. SMH.