Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Recall: Here We Go Again
For the reading enjoyment of the denier's existence of election fraud. To underscore the seditious effects of the single party concept, one need only look at California. Which evidently saw a 20 percent explosion of voters over that of 2016. In that state in the past election, Biden supposedly had 11,110,250 votes to Trump's 6,006,429. That means that California alone, accounted for 5 million of the 7 million national popular vote margin of victory for Biden. The exact same thing happened in 2016 when Hillary beat Trump's popular vote total. California alone, went for Hillary 8,753,788 to 4,483,810 for a victory margin of 4,269,978 that time.

The popular vote nationwide went for Hillary by only 3 million votes but California alone was upside down for Clinton by 4 million.

LOS ANGELES TIMES---
"Officers responding to a call Aug. 16 about a man who was passed out in a vehicle, found more than 300 ballots for the upcoming gubernatorial recall election, a loaded gun, drugs and other illicit materials, Torrance police said Monday."

https://www.latimes.com/california/story...-gun-drugs

^^ This folks is just one example of election fraud. The infamous 17 federal intelligence agencies ought to be all over this. And I guarantee as far as the authorities are concerned, the printing of the LAT article will prove to be the end of the whole affair. But I mean, meth addicts are election fraud operatives now? These are the types of people being used to do the dirty work. They couldn't finger themselves, much less their handlers. IMHO There is zero chance that Elder will defeat Newsom in the California recall. California's example of unvetted, unvalidated ballots, would now seem to be the national norm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^There have already been many reports of Republicans being told that they have already voted when they tried to cast an early ballot. I guess Democrats are afraid that the checks that Newsom sent out to voters may have been insufficient to buy the election.
Do you honestly believe that a Democrat had to cheat to win the Presidential Election in California?  Woah
(09-13-2021, 07:49 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Do you honestly believe that a Democrat had to cheat to win the Presidential Election in California?  Woah

Have you ever tried to build something using Chinese instructions? They just don't communicate the same way Americans do. You and Cardfan would seem to have a similar glitch.

No I absolutely do not think a Dem HAD to cheat to win in California, and I didn't say that.There can be no question however, that illegals vote in California, by the droves. And that is cheating. No what I was intimating beside the fact that the edge in popular votes comes from California, was this time a Democrat may have to cheat in order to win this recall. Further, I posted a link from the ultra liberal Los Angeles Times to demonstrate the point. Actually it was their point. All I did was cite the paper.

But you tell me there Outsider--- I mean I get that a meth addict was passed out in his car. And I get that he had a loaded gun, drugs and other illicit materials. But what was he doing with over 300 ballots for the ongoing governor's recall, and how did a guy like him get his hands on them? Conclusion? In any other time of our history finding ballots in a ca trunk or the back of a wagon would be a very strong indication of voter fraud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-13-2021, 08:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 07:49 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Do you honestly believe that a Democrat had to cheat to win the Presidential Election in California?  Woah

Have you ever tried to build something using Chinese instructions? They just don't communicate the same way Americans do. You and Cardfan would seem to have a similar glitch.

No I absolutely do not think a Dem HAD to cheat to win in California, and I didn't say that.There can be no question however, that illegals vote in California, by the droves. And that is cheating. No what I was intimating beside the fact that the edge in popular votes comes from California, was this time a Democrat may have to cheat in order to win this recall. Further, I posted a link from the ultra liberal Los Angeles Times to demonstrate the point. Actually it was their point. All I did was cite the paper.

But you tell me there Outsider--- I mean I get that a meth addict was passed out in his car. And I get that he had a loaded gun, drugs and other illicit materials. But what was he doing with over 300 ballots for the ongoing governor's recall, and how did a guy like him get his hands on them? Conclusion? In any other time of our history finding ballots in a ca trunk or the back of a wagon would be a very strong indication of voter fraud.

Meth addicts have to steal to feed their habit, maybe he stole them and was going to try and sell them.  Everything is not a conspiracy...

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/24/california-police-drugs-gun-300-recall-ballots-car/

Police said the ballots in the suspect’s car were unopened and mostly addressed to residents living in Lawndale and Compton, according to Eyewitness News. The county registrar’s office said they do not suspect the ballots were taken in an effort to interfere in the election.

“There’s nothing to indicate this was focused on the election,” the office told the outlet.
(09-13-2021, 09:50 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Meth addicts have to steal to feed their habit, maybe he stole them and was going to try and sell them.  Everything is not a conspiracy...

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/24/california-police-drugs-gun-300-recall-ballots-car/

Police said the ballots in the suspect’s car were unopened and mostly addressed to residents living in Lawndale and Compton, according to Eyewitness News. The county registrar’s office said they do not suspect the ballots were taken in an effort to interfere in the election.

“There’s nothing to indicate this was focused on the election,” the office told the outlet.
Big Grin So some guy stole 300 unopened ballots, committing as many as 300 felonies in the process, and you believe that the theft had nothing to do with the election? For what purpose do you believe he acquired those ballots? Just a collector who puts them in albums maybe? Surely, it did not occur to him that somebody might pay him for those ballots. Nah, the answer can't be that simple.

Maybe the meth head's primary target was identity theft and he robbed mailboxes of all of their contents, including the ballots, but the potential profit from the sale of blank ballots would occur to even a meth head. A more cynical person than I might speculate that bounties might be paid for unopened absentee ballots in a district represented by one of the most corrupt Democrat Representatives in the history of our republic, Maxine Waters, but I am sure that finding 300 unopened blank ballots in Corrupticrat Waters' district was just a coincidence.
(09-14-2021, 12:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin So some guy stole 300 unopened ballots, committing as many as 300 felonies in the process, and you believe that the theft had nothing to do with the election? For what purpose do you believe he acquired those ballots? Just a collector who puts them in albums maybe? Surely, it did not occur to him that somebody might pay him for those ballots. Nah, the answer can't be that simple.

Maybe the meth head's primary target was identity theft and he robbed mailboxes of all of their contents, including the ballots, but the potential profit from the sale of blank ballots would occur to even a meth head. A more cynical person than I might speculate that bounties might be paid for unopened absentee ballots in a district represented by one of the most corrupt Democrat Representatives in the history of our republic, Maxine Waters, but I am sure that finding 300 unopened blank ballots in Corrupticrat Waters' district was just a coincidence.
If the shoe was on the other foot they would all be crying foul. We all know what the village idiots are going to say on any issue before they even know. Dumbest people on Earth, avoid them at all costs.

No way are you that thick Outsider. And I can assure I'm not. The state of California said mail-in ballots could be sent back by the voter to be counted starting August 16th. In-person voting is today. This guy had a trunk full of stolen recall ballots, just days before election day (with other people's names on the envelopes which in turn would assure validation) and could have been filled out by anybody who could read and write.  And you come in there sideways trying to act like that would be the equivalency of oily rags and a spare tire. You know just normal trunk junk anyone would expect to see in the trunk of a meth addict's car. But you guys are the cerebral ones huh? LOL okay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He obviously was stealing mail hoping to get a check. If he were trying to swing the election toward Newsom why would he steal ballots from that heavily Democrat area?

Elder launched a voter fraud website the day of the election's conclusion. SMH...

Maybe the GOP should expand its base instead of whining about voter fraud every time they lose.
It was just a big coincidence - like when those battleground states decided to pause vote counting, just a while before trunk loads of Biden votes coincidentally showed up to be counted in the wee hours of the morning. And like when some Democrat prankster in Fulton County, Georgia, yelled, "Water main break!" and all of the Republicans went home because nobody had let them in on the joke.

If the meth head had no interest in selling ballots, then why would he not have left them in the mailboxes. 

Notice how the liberals did not suggest that the meth head was a Republican and defended him against allegations of deliberate ballot theft. They are accustomed to Democrats being accused of election fraud.
(09-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It was just a big coincidence - like when those battleground states decided to pause vote counting, just a while before trunk loads of Biden votes coincidentally showed up to be counted in the wee hours of the morning. And like when some Democrat prankster in Fulton County, Georgia, yelled, "Water main break!" and all of the Republicans went home because nobody had let them in on the joke.

If the meth head had no interest in selling ballots, then why would he not have left them in the mailboxes. 

Notice how the liberals did not suggest that the meth head was a Republican and defended him against allegations of deliberate ballot theft. They are accustomed to Democrats being accused of election fraud.
Hoot, still spreading the Big Lie are ya? 

maybe he was a Republican; they always get caught. 

Democrats never get caught Big Grin
(09-14-2021, 06:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It was just a big coincidence - like when those battleground states decided to pause vote counting, just a while before trunk loads of Biden votes coincidentally showed up to be counted in the wee hours of the morning. And like when some Democrat prankster in Fulton County, Georgia, yelled, "Water main break!" and all of the Republicans went home because nobody had let them in on the joke.

Hoot, still spreading the Big Lie are ya? 

maybe he was a Republican; they always get caught. 

Democrats never get caught Big Grin 
A Democrat was caught and he is the subject of this thread. The L.A. Times would have mentioned the thief's party affiliation if he had been a Republican. Have you even read the thread?

Why would I accuse him of doing this for either party without a shred of evidence?  Honestly, my first thought was what someone already posted, that he was stealing mail and that the ballots were just junk to him.

Remember that just because "Snowflake Trump" says something is true, there is a better than 50% chance that he is lying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-14-2021, 09:20 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Why would I accuse him of doing this for either party without a shred of evidence?  Honestly, my first thought was what someone already posted, that he was stealing mail and that the ballots were just junk to him.

Remember that just because "Snowflake Trump" says something is true, there is a better than 50% chance that he is lying.
When the L.A. Times omits the party affiliation of a criminal, there is an almost 100 percent chance that the criminal was a Democrat.

If you guys were any good at detecting lies you would be able to detect Democrat lies. Zero credibility.
(09-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

When the L.A. Times omits the party affiliation of a criminal, there is an almost 100 percent chance that the criminal was a Democrat.

I didn't realize that newspapers normally reported the party affiliation of people arrested.   Huh

As far as the recall is concerned, I couldn't care less who the Governor of California is, but surely they have better candidates than Newsome and Elder.
(09-14-2021, 10:28 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

I didn't realize that newspapers normally reported the party affiliation of people arrested.   Huh
Big Grin Democrat news media also routinely omit the race of suspects who have not been apprehended unless they are white. The bias of the Democrat media in the U.S. is rarely noticed by liberals.

In this particular case, do you think that the party affiliation of a person in possession of 300 stolen ballots is relevant? If I were a reporter covering the story, that would be among the first pieces of information that I would want to know - regardless of whether the person arrested was a registered Republican, a registered Democrat, or a person who had never registered to vote. Why? Because that fact would be of interest to readers of the article and it might shed light on the thief's motive.
(09-14-2021, 10:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Big Grin Democrat news media also routinely omit the race of suspects who have not been apprehended unless they are white. The bias of the Democrat media in the U.S. is rarely noticed by liberals.

In this particular case, do you think that the party affiliation of a person in possession of 300 stolen ballots is relevant? If I were a reporter covering the story, that would be among the first pieces of information that I would want to know - regardless of whether the person arrested was a registered Republican, a registered Democrat, or a person who had never registered to vote. Why? Because that fact would be of interest to readers of the article and it might shed light on the thief's motive.

These stories rarely turn out like you boys think.

He’s probably on Republican Elder’s payroll and a part of a plan to disenfranchise a few minority/democrat neighborhoods.
(09-15-2021, 07:31 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:20 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Why would I accuse him of doing this for either party without a shred of evidence?  Honestly, my first thought was what someone already posted, that he was stealing mail and that the ballots were just junk to him.

He’s probably on Republican Elder’s payroll and a part of a plan to disenfranchise a few minority/democrat neighborhoods.
There you go, making allegations with not even a hint of evidence to back them up. If he is a Republican, then the article should have included that information, instead of accepting the government's claim that there was no evidence that the theft of 300 blank ballots was related to the recall election. The reporting was shoddy, regardless of what the truth is.
(09-15-2021, 08:18 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: When the L.A. Times omits the party affiliation of a criminal, there is an almost 100 percent chance that the criminal was a Democrat.

There you go, making allegations with not even a hint of evidence to back them up. If he is a Republican, then the article should have included that information, instead of accepting the government's claim that there was no evidence that the theft of 300 blank ballots was related to the recall election. The reporting was shoddy, regardless of what the truth is.
Woah
Big Grin

TRT starts a thread insinuating Cali voter fraud, Hoot jumps aboard and engineers the fraud train, but I'm the one making unfounded allegations. 
It has to be a Republican scam.  They always get caught and always point the finger at somebody else.
(09-15-2021, 08:43 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 10:28 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I didn't realize that newspapers normally reported the party affiliation of people arrested.   Huh

Woah
Big Grin

TRT starts a thread insinuating Cali voter fraud, Hoot jumps aboard and engineers the fraud train, but I'm the one making unfounded allegations. 
It has to be a Republican scam.  They always get caught and always point the finger at somebody else.

Right. As the thousands of unfolded ballots for Trump upon which only one pen mark could be noted... the filled in box for president, would indicate.

No down ballot boxes were filled in. Obviously no envelopes were anywhere to be found. No signatures or dates to be found. In fact the thing that proved it had been the Trump forces that had cheated, was the manner in which the suspect ballots just seemed to 'show up' to be counted. In duffel bags, boxes, garbage bags, you name it and that under cover of mid night darkness and transported in unmarked derelict vehicles with fenders flopping. No it was Trump alright.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-15-2021, 12:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 10:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Big Grin Democrat news media also routinely omit the race of suspects who have not been apprehended unless they are white. The bias of the Democrat media in the U.S. is rarely noticed by liberals.

Woah
Big Grin

Right. As the thousands of unfolded ballots for Trump upon which only one pen mark could be noted... the filled in box for president, would indicate.

No down ballot boxes were filled in. Obviously no envelopes were anywhere to be found. No signatures or dates to be found. In fact the thing that proved it had been the Trump forces that had cheated, was the manner in which the suspect ballots just seemed to 'show up' to be counted. In duffel bags, boxes, garbage bags, you name it and that under cover of mid night darkness and transported in unmarked derelict vehicles with fenders flopping. No it was Trump alright.
Now where did this fairy tale occur TRT?
(09-15-2021, 12:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 07:31 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: These stories rarely turn out like you boys think.

Woah
Big Grin

All widely reported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-15-2021, 12:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 08:18 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There you go, making allegations with not even a hint of evidence to back them up. If he is a Republican, then the article should have included that information, instead of accepting the government's claim that there was no evidence that the theft of 300 blank ballots was related to the recall election. The reporting was shoddy, regardless of what the truth is.
Woah
Big Grin

All widely reported.
Where?  Are those reports still out there?  Do those people stand beside them?
(09-15-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 08:43 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Woah
Big Grin

All widely reported.

Those reports are the foundation for the on going audits and push for tighter voting regs as well as the infighting about election law within the Pennsylvania legislature, and that of Arizona, Georgia, Texas and Florida. 
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-vo...nd-states/

And they are certainly the foundation for the hundreds of millions of dollars spent by your side to defeat outside scrutiny into voter irregularities and polling place anomalies. I mean CBS according to you, is a viable news source and they don't have any trouble admitting such charges have been made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-15-2021, 03:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Right. As the thousands of unfolded ballots for Trump upon which only one pen mark could be noted... the filled in box for president, would indicate.

All widely reported.

Those reports are the foundation for the on going audits and push for tighter voting regs as well as the infighting about election law within the Pennsylvania legislature, and that of Arizona, Georgia, Texas and Florida. 

And they are certainly the foundation for the hundreds of millions of dollars spent by your side to defeat outside scrutiny into voter irregularities and polling place anomalies. I mean CBS according to you, is a viable news source and they don't have any trouble admitting such charges have been made.
CBS is reporting that laws are changing not that the reasons the idiots are changing the laws are legit. The only election fraud was by Trumpsters trying to vote for their dead moms and wives.
^Completely untrue. Just because you avoid reading the truth about election fraud by Democrats in this country does not mean that it did not happen. No serious person can possibly believe that all election fraud is committed by one political party.
(09-15-2021, 08:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Completely untrue. Just because you avoid reading the truth about election fraud by Democrats in this country does not mean that it did not happen. No serious person can possibly believe that all election fraud is committed by one political party.
Apparently Dems are just too damn good. Big Grin or Trumpers are too damn dumb.

Dems are so good they can get away with millions of cases while Trumpers can’t get away with one extra vote.
(09-15-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Now where did this fairy tale occur TRT?

All widely reported.

CBS is reporting that laws are changing not that the reasons the idiots are changing the laws are legit. The only election fraud was by Trumpsters trying to vote for their dead moms and wives.

You asked who made the reports and then promptly ignored proof positive. AS USUAL

^^ Quoted above is yet another sidestepping diversion. Your side are the ones resisting audits and spending millions likely billions, in the effort. So again let me ask... if there was no fraud why resist the audits which would do two things. Put enough egg on Republican faces so as they might never get it scrapped off and secondly, put the matter to rest?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-16-2021, 11:40 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: All widely reported.

You asked who made the reports and then promptly ignored proof positive. AS USUAL

^^ Quoted above is yet another sidestepping diversion. Your side are the ones resisting audits and spending millions likely billions, in the effort. So again let me ask... if there was no fraud why resist the audits which would do two things. Put enough egg on Republican faces so as they might never get it scrapped off and secondly, put the matter to rest?
Where is the proof behind these law changes?  
You guys have fallen for an Alternate Truth fallacy.  Dirty politicians spread a lie and when it boomerangs to them they say they have to do something about it.  The whole thing is based on lies. Totalitarian govts. use it profusely and the sheep follow right along.  

Resisting Audits?  Election offices all across the nation conduct audits every year.  The one in Arizona is an example of what happens when you task a partisan group to run the audit.  It turns into a mess just to discredit our election system.  There is zero evidence there is rampant cheating.  None.  Just a bunch of lies perpetuated so Americans will support politicians who want to restrict voting.  

I still wonder why Republicans are so bad at vote stealing that they can't get away with one vote.