Poll: Who you got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
90.91%
Magoffin County
9.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County @ Lawrence County
Lawrence County has wins over Harrison Co, Greenup Co, and Russell. Players to watch Alex Strickland, Blue Fletcher, Dylan Ferguson, and Kayden Gillispie, LC O-line is playing great right now and creating huge holes. 

Magoffin Countu has wins over Prestonsburg, Knott CC, and Bellevue. Players to watch Lucas Litteral, Aden Barnett, Ben Lafferty, and Grayson Whitaker. 

I’ve got Lawrence County 42 Magoffin 7

Who you got and why?
LC should win big
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Magoffin has some weapons to give LC fits if they overlook MC, but I doubt that happens.

LC wins, 40-16.
Dawgs 35-14
Lawrence County won last year at Magoffin Co 39-0. The game this year is at LC. Magoffin has about the same team this year as they had last year. Lawrence County wasn’t as good last year as they are this year. Lawrence County probably won’t play a starter in the 4th quarter. Similar to their first 2 weeks.
LC should handle this one pretty handily, but this is probably the best MC team in the past 10 years.

LC 42
MC 12
LC 40 MC 22.
I don’t think the Bulldog will overlook Magoffin County, they win this one big.
Lawrence look good against Russell last week, That’s bad new for Magoffin County

Lawrence Country 49
Magoffin County 14
LCHS rolls
The dawgs roll big time!