Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trinity
28.57%
Male
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity @ Male 9/17
Class 6A Defending State Champion Louisville Trinity (0-4) will travel across town to Class 6A #1 Ranked Louisville Male (3-0)

Trinity losses: Carmel (IN) 49-38, Archbishop Moeller (OH) Covid 0-1, St. Rita (IL) 27-14, La Salle (OH) 48-27

Male wins: Floyd Central (IN) 49-0, Ballard 51-14, St. Xavier 28-21

Male is undefeated and looking to continue with another win against there biggest rivalry Trinity.  Trinity with a new coach is looking to get its first win of the year. Male had a interesting game last week against St. X, in whom may have had up to 9 starters out on defense due to Covid.  6A is up for grabs and this game will put one closer to where they want to be. 

Thoughts?
This is supposed to be Males year according to the media. This is the proving grounds game IMO. Trinity is still Trinity. At anytime can catch fire and tear up the world in football LOL. My question would be, wonder what happened in the St. X game that allowed St. X to win the second half?

Should be a good one.

I'm picking Male

Male 28
Trinity 20
Rocks - 27
Dawgs - 24
Ill take Male in a close one

Male 28
Rocks-23

Rocks are down but they are still the Rocks.
Male looks like a top-tier team for Male standards this year. They have a strong Offensive line and several weapons to get the ball to. They are also doing several different things on defense to give any team a hard time defending. I think Male gets the Rocks this year. Their biggest test this season will be when they see St. X in the playoffs again. 

Male- 35
Trinity- 21
I think Male wins by 10-14 points, then they meet in the playoffs and it will be much closer.