Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
83.33%
Calloway County
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Calloway County @ Mayfield 9/17
Class 4A Calloway County (2-2) will travel to Class 2A Mayfield (4-0)

Calloway County wins: Fulton County 42-6, Marshall County 41-20
                       losses: Henderson County 31-13, Murray 33-27

Mayfield wins: Graves County 35-21, Hopkinsville 21-3, Paducah Tilghman 42-28, McCracken County 32-14

Mayfield looking to continue its winning ways and especially in 2021, currently on a 4 game winning streak and not looking to lose anytime soon. 

Thoughts?
I don't see Mayfield slowing down. With that said....

Mayfield 42
Calloway 14
Mayfield,,, BIG
Calloway has improved the past couple of years, but, still a far cry to compete with Mayfield. I think this one starts out closer than expected, but, the Cardinals control the 2nd half and pull away for a comfortable 30+ point win. I really don't see anyone remaining on Mayfield's schedule that will play within 30 of them. Wouldn't be surprised if they have 6 running clocks in these last 6 games.
Mayfield RC cola
Running clock.
Not sure when the last time these two have played. No love lost for Murray, so the county folks may not be received well either at War Memorial. Mayfield will most likely come out sharp after not being on their "A" game last week. I believe Calloway's coach has Mayfield ties so respect may keep this under running clock by games end. That along with a late score on the Cardinal JV.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • rookie57
Calloway can not touch Mayfield. 

I really though Marshall would have played them better.

Running clock would not surprise me.