Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Christian Academy
79.17%
Lexington Catholic
20.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Lexington Christian Academy 9/17
TIFWIW, but this is how Calpreps predicts some of these matchups:

Lexington Christian 41 Johnson Central 28
St. Xavier 28 Lexington Christian 27
Lexington Christian 34 Trinity 31
Male 38 Lexington Christian 20
Frederick Douglass 28 Lexington Christian 27
Lexington Christian 28 Beechwood 20
Lexington Christian 31 Mayfield 12
Lexington Christian 34 Lexington Catholic 26
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
Does Cal preps do presidential elections? LOL!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hoot Gibson, rookie57
(09-15-2021, 02:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Does Cal preps do presidential elections? LOL!
No there system can’t account for dead voters.
[-] The following 4 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hoot Gibson, rookie57, TD Hounds
(09-15-2021, 01:34 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: TIFWIW, but this is how Calpreps predicts some of these matchups:

Lexington Christian 41 Johnson Central 28
St. Xavier 28 Lexington Christian 27
Lexington Christian 34 Trinity 31
Male 38 Lexington Christian 20
Frederick Douglass 28 Lexington Christian 27
Lexington Christian 28 Beechwood 20
Lexington Christian 31 Mayfield 12
Lexington Christian 34 Lexington Catholic 26
What the heck is a Calpreps?  Is it some HS predication machine or something? If so there are a million HS, hope no one believes this stuff.
It's a computer rating system, and yes it predicts scores for every high school team in the country.
(09-15-2021, 10:42 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 06:52 PM)rookie57 Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:36 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:09 AM)rookie57 Wrote: LCA, this is just a stepping stone to their trip to Kroger field.
So I heard Male invited you all to play them on your "open date". Will that be another stepping stone or are they going to turn them down just like they turned down JC? Asking for a friend.
 No idea, but male hasn’t invited mayfield to play, since you inferred from your post that (you all) that I was a LCA FAN.
Male and LCA have Oct 1 as an open date. Why would Male invite to play Mayfield if they don't have the same open date?
YOU SAID ( male invited you all) well, I’m a mayfield fan and male HAS NOT INVITED THE MAYFIELD CARDINAL ( you all ) bunch to play
(09-15-2021, 11:34 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 04:37 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Lots of LCA hype, just like last season until they played Frederick Douglass and were beaten within an inch of their life.

These 2 schools do not like one another.

Catholic wins on a walk off 47 yd field goal,  34 - 31.
You do know LCA is a 2A school and FD is on the verge of being 6A, they should have beaten them like that.

It was LCA that got on the phone with FD and promoted the idea of a "City Championship". After beating Catholic on a walk off field goal last year, they stomped all over LC's logo at mid field.

This year, LC is referring to its season as the "Leave No Doubt Tour". 

Seems to me that a team should play its schedule and if it wins its last game of the year, then you celebrate and enjoy the moment. All this other stuff just draws unwanted attention to the team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest
LCA
(09-15-2021, 08:29 PM)Iggyfan Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 04:37 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Lots of LCA hype, just like last season until they played Frederick Douglass and were beaten within an inch of their life.

You do know LCA is a 2A school and FD is on the verge of being 6A, they should have beaten them like that.

It was LCA that got on the phone with FD and promoted the idea of a "City Championship". After beating Catholic on a walk off field goal last year, they stomped all over LC's logo at mid field.

Seems to me that a team should play its schedule and if it wins its last game of the year, then you celebrate and enjoy the moment. All this other stuff just draws unwanted attention to the team.
So LCA pulled a Baker Mayfield on the Center Logo, Like Baker Mayfield did when he stuck the flag in the middle of the Ohio State game a few years ago. WoW!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest

LCA has been big about a little pre-game gamesmanship, so to speak,, a lot for the past couple of years. I don't know much about what's gone on with LexCath but before the FD game last year there was a lot of back and forth and apparently there was a lot of smack talk thrown around on social media before all of the games with Somerset the last few years. Probably all in good fun for the most part but they definitely seemed to poke the bear against Douglass last year.
(09-15-2021, 09:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

So LCA pulled a Baker Mayfield on the Center Logo, Like Baker Mayfield did when he stuck the flag in the middle of the Ohio State game a few years ago. WoW!
Not only that, some of their players ran towards LC sideline after LCA kicked the game winning field goal and showed them the "#1 finger sign". YES it's true I was there along with other casual football fans and first thing came to mind was "That's not very christians of them LCA boys".
I’m not a fan of anything towards a team sideline or fan base like that. If I was a coach and found that to be true of my team, they would regret ever thinking of doing something like hat after they ate grass doing grass drills till they couldn’t do anymore. Definitely not Christian like and representing a program that is supposed to be representing Christ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest
Cry me a river about Lexington Catholic being taunted......... no, I don't agree with any of that garbage by any team at any level. Lexington Catholic has a past of being quite arrogant themselves. I've been there and seen it with my own eyes. With that out of the way, I do believe the Knights will give LCA a good game and a win wouldn't be all that shocking. Beating Ryle, Pulaski Co, and CovCath isn't chop liver with two of those on the road.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Glory_Days's post:
  • BEChargers
43-7…hmmm…wasn’t even close. Fresh crow at Malones for anyone interested…
(09-16-2021, 09:22 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 09:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Not only that, some of their players ran towards LC sideline after LCA kicked the game winning field goal and showed them the "#1 finger sign". YES it's true I was there along with other casual football fans and first thing came to mind was "That's not very christians of them LCA boys".
Yeah this is just not true, but another year another time LCA beats Catholic. Routine at this point.
If you wanna see the magnitude of this rivalry watch how Lex Cath students pick on the LCA mascot while he tries to use the restroom. https://twitter.com/lcasection/status/14...96418?s=21