Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
61.11%
Knox Central
38.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Knox Central 9/17
Class 1A Defending State Champions Paintsville (1-2) will travel to Class 4A Knox Central (3-1)

Paintsville wins: Somerset 33-6
            losses: Pikeville 43-21, Beechwood 49-0 

Knox Central wins: Clay County 30-22, South Laurel 1-0, Harlan County 42-26
                losses: Bell County 22-14

Thoughts?
Paintsville gets #2
This could actually be a fun game to watch…

Tigers - 28
K-N-O-X - 27
Just keep playing hard and improving.
Give this one to K-N-O-X

K-N-O-X 28
Painstville 14
Hopefully both teams lose, but I'll pick Knox Central 28-14 Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Hound05, Westside
(09-13-2021, 01:57 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Hopefully both teams lose, but I'll pick Knox Central 28-14 Smile

I about choked on my candy LOL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
Paintsville 35
Knox 20
Paintsville 27
Knox 20
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(09-13-2021, 06:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 01:57 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Hopefully both teams lose, but I'll pick Knox Central 28-14 Smile

LOL!
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!

He’s good for that, I’ve just about fell out in the floor over the goober and some of the stuff he says
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
I think Knox and Paintsville will have a nice game. Could go either way. But something tells me that Knox being at home and on a 2 game win streak, I better pick Knox. I like there QB. He has stayed at my house LOL.

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21
(09-13-2021, 09:00 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I think Knox and Paintsville will have a nice game. Could go either way. But something tells me that Knox being at home and on a 2 game win streak, I better pick Knox. I like there QB. He has stayed at my house LOL.

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21
Does that mean he will play at Corbin next year? lol
(09-13-2021, 09:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 09:00 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I think Knox and Paintsville will have a nice game. Could go either way. But something tells me that Knox being at home and on a 2 game win streak, I better pick Knox. I like there QB. He has stayed at my house LOL.

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

Todays world consist of gaming and believe it or not, probably more than what us older ones would figure, most these boys are gaming friends. I think he stays at Knox. Corbin too loaded at QB spot and he seems to be just fine where he is at, doing a very good job.
(09-13-2021, 09:26 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

Todays world consist of gaming and believe it or not, probably more than what us older ones would figure, most these boys are gaming friends. I think he stays at Knox. Corbin too loaded at QB spot and he seems to be just fine where he is at, doing a very good job.
I used to be a Nintendo football champion, and could throw a football with the best of em. Now I probably couldn't throw a spiral or throw it more than 10 yards.
(09-13-2021, 09:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

I used to be a Nintendo football champion, and could throw a football with the best of em. Now I probably couldn't throw a spiral or throw it more than 10 yards.

I guess my best Nintendo moment would be Techno Bowl Football. I would get either San Francisco 49ers and throw it every time to Rice and the computer glitch would allow you to catch it every time or I would get Chicago and Walter Peyton. Some of my buddies would use Raiders and Bo Jackson, or New York Giants and get old Lawrence Taylor on defense.  I shot basketball last year and couldnt make a shot lol. The older I get though one thing is for sure.  I sure love to drink Coffee now LOL.
(09-13-2021, 09:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

I guess my best Nintendo moment would be Techno Bowl Football. I would get either San Francisco 49ers and throw it every time to Rice and the computer glitch would allow you to catch it every time or I would get Chicago and Walter Peyton. Some of my buddies would use Raiders and Bo Jackson, or New York Giants and get old Lawrence Taylor on defense.  I shot basketball last year and couldnt make a shot lol. The older I get though one thing is for sure.  I sure love to drink Coffee now LOL.

Bears and Raiders aren't my favorite teams, but I usually chose one of those teams. Walter Payton was one of my all time favorites. LT was tough. it's funny how coffee drinking replaces hoops. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Dang you two sound OLD…
I will take the Tigers.
(09-13-2021, 11:13 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Dang you two sound OLD…

I've always said I'll always be young Smile

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

Bull sh!t. You were the kid who created a team with all stars then made the other kid play you. 

and uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite ain’t got nothing on you. Pshhhh…. You could chuck a football clear over that mountain. Hahaha. If coach would have just put you in, you woulda went to state. 

But back to the game. Usually I root for area teams, but after the stunt that one particular administrator pulled at Knox, I hope they get the clock out on em
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • TD Hounds
:)^^^^ oh yea, if you were that good, we would have recruited you.  :)
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(09-13-2021, 11:54 PM)Hound05 Wrote:

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

Bull sh!t. You were the kid who created a team with all stars then made the other kid play you. 

and uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite ain’t got nothing on you. Pshhhh…. You could chuck a football clear over that mountain. Hahaha. If coach would have just put you in, you woulda went to state. 

But back to the game. Usually I root for area teams, but after the stunt that one particular administrator pulled at Knox, I hope they get the clock out on em

I could only throw about 50 yards, but I was accurate .I never played the QB position. You forgot who I had for coaches. lol
(09-13-2021, 11:56 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Smile^^^^ oh yea, if you were that good, we would have recruited you.  Smile

LOL!
Can one of you Hounds teach me how to get some good players from these teams to come to Goldbug? Any player should love to come to a place called Goldbug.
(09-14-2021, 12:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 11:54 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 09:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Does that mean he will play at Corbin next year? lol

I could only throw about 50 yards, but I was accurate .I never played the QB position. You forgot who I had for coaches. lol
True. Probably went something like,

“kids got a hell of an arm!”

”yea I know! We should let him kick. The superintendent’s cousins nephew is gonna be a freshman, let’s start him.”
(09-13-2021, 09:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Knox Central 28
Paintsville 21

I guess my best Nintendo moment would be Techno Bowl Football. I would get either San Francisco 49ers and throw it every time to Rice and the computer glitch would allow you to catch it every time or I would get Chicago and Walter Peyton. Some of my buddies would use Raiders and Bo Jackson, or New York Giants and get old Lawrence Taylor on defense.  

You guys remember the old Atari 3 Man blockhead football where they all moved the same way at the same time? Good times!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slic Ric's post:
  • Bull got out!
Yes it was!

Me too! Boy that was funny!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue_Bird96's post:
  • Bull got out!