Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard 31 Franklin County 13
Final. WoW!
Corbin, Johnson central, and Boyle are the clear cut favorites in 4a. I think it’s an any given Friday night type of season for 4a. Corbin is definitely the best right now and deserves the 1 seed.
I wonder if Franklins QB was still hurt?
(09-11-2021, 08:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: I wonder if Franklins QB was still hurt?

Not seeing anything on QB, but I think Franklin has just played a very good Ballard team and that being another tuff team on the schedule. Franklin will be fine. MY eye test for them is they are still capable to be there in the end. Central game for them is the key later in the year. Maybe someone from Franklin will commit on last night.
Franklin got beat last night, in the second and third quarter it looked like Franklin was taking over. Then penalties begin to pile up backing them up. Fourth rolled around and time started getting low and it got away from. Ballard sure passed the look test.
Fc only
Scored on a kick return and an interception return. Qb did play the game.
[-] The following 2 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • Bull got out!, nemo
Without going back and looking I believe Central beat Franklin earlier in the year last year and Central got routed by Franklin next time they played. Franklin will be fine lots of football left, well coached teams are always better come playoff time.
(09-11-2021, 11:31 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Without going back and looking I believe Central beat Franklin earlier in the year last year and Central got routed by Franklin next time they played.  Franklin will be fine lots of football left, well coached teams are always better come playoff time.
I believe that Central beat Franklin when Nick Broyles was sidelined with an injury. He was definitely a difference-maker. Having him in the lineup also kept Franklin County's defensive unit fresh. They were a different team with Broyles healthy.
(09-11-2021, 12:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 11:31 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Without going back and looking I believe Central beat Franklin earlier in the year last year and Central got routed by Franklin next time they played.  Franklin will be fine lots of football left, well coached teams are always better come playoff time.
I believe that Central beat Franklin when Nick Broyles was sidelined with an injury. He was definitely a difference-maker. Having him in the lineup also kept Franklin County's defensive unit fresh. They were a different team with Broyles healthy.

This makes a lot of sense, I didn’t know a lot of what transpired there.  I don’t think Franklin’s qb this year is necessarily bad but he’s not Broyles.
Congrats Ballard. I'm still not counting Franklin County out in 4a.
Central beat Fchs last year when they were full strength.
(09-11-2021, 02:54 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Central beat Fchs last year when they were full strength.
I stand corrected. According to the CJ, Broyles played through an ankle injury against Central. Apparently, he missed the following two games against North Oldham and South Oldham.
(09-11-2021, 03:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 02:54 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Central beat Fchs last year when they were full strength.
I stand corrected. According to the CJ, Broyles played through an ankle injury against Central. Apparently, he missed the following two games against North Oldham and South Oldham.

I’ll forgive you for being wrong this time, if for no other reason I still think that avatar is pretty damn awesome…