Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 36 Powell Co. 6
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Will Powell win a game?
Way to go Blackcats!!!
Congratulations Prestonsburg!
The Blackcats come to play tonight.

The offensive line opened up some big holes for Akers, Jarvis, George, and others to get through. Shoutout to big Nick Porter. If you’re a defender you do not want to see him pulling your way.

The Pburg defense gave up some yards, but they made the stops when they had to. Classic bend but don’t break defense.

Hamilton threw the ball well tonight for Pburg, just made one bad decision throwing into double coverage. I think they’ll see on film they Jarvis open on that play, but the rush did force him to roll out right away from Jarvis. Probably should’ve thrown that one away. Other than that, Reece looked really good tonight.

Proud of the Blackcats!!! 2-1!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
Who has P-burg played so far?
Congrats Prestonsburg. Is there anyway the Betsy Layne vs Prestonsburg game can be rescheduled? I would love to see that happen..
Pburg wanted it more and had more discipline, Powell went to the red zone 4 times and couldn’t finish the drive Congratulations to Coach Brewer and the Blackcats he had a good plan and made them execute it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes waughdaddy59's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
This was probably the best game Pburg has played under brewer. The oline dominated and opened HUGE holes all night. Jarvis and Akers ran their hearts out. I think they could've won by 50+ if they had went to man coverage instead of playing zone all night and allowing 5-15 yard completions over the middle anytime Powell wanted it, but the Powell playcalling seemed to stub up once they got close to the red zone. They would nickel and dime all the way down the field then try to smashmouth football their way into the endzone, which always failed. Their QB has some talent but doesn't seem to be coached up very well. Great win, Cats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red and Black's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
The offensive line played well but I feel they still haven’t hit their peak. Good effort by the Blackcats.