Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your take on this strange video\story?
out of their minds with drugs?
(09-09-2021, 07:45 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: out of their minds with drugs?

I've never done drugs, but even if I had, I don't think I'd be naked running on all 4's.   Who knows.  The music accompanying the video made it even more spooky.
Remember the naked guy on the interstate exit ramp that was eating people's faces a few years back? He was on bath salts. Some drugs can make you do some weird things!!
(09-09-2021, 07:00 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Remember the naked guy on the interstate exit ramp that was eating people's faces a few years back?  He was on bath salts.  Some drugs can make you do some weird things!!

I don't recall that one.
Maybe he is just having fun? Like, maybe he wanted to prank his neighbours so he did what he had to do. Speaking of pranking neighbours , probably the best story I heard was when a friend used a rope and sneaked into his neighbour’s front yard, tied the rope around their doorknob and used the other end to tie it around the porch. Then, he rang the doorbell and, well, you know what happened next ..
(09-09-2021, 07:00 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Remember the naked guy on the interstate exit ramp that was eating people's faces a few years back?  He was on bath salts.  Some drugs can make you do some weird things!!

Yeah, that was so disturbing... like something out of a horror movie but, unfortunately, all too real.