Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China’s Military Jets Repeatedly Fly Into Taiwan’s Air Defense Zone Since Biden’s...
This is the cost of having a feeble old man suffering from dementia in the Oval Office. China has been sending unambiguous messages to Taiwan since Biden took office that the country cannot trust the United States to come to its defense but 19 fighter jets in Taiwan's Air Defense Zone is a new high. Our enemies will continue to exploit the Biden/Harris administration's weakness until the pair is replaced by two competent, healthy humans. That may be too late for Taiwan.

Quote:China’s Military Jets Repeatedly Fly Into Taiwan’s Air Defense Zone Since Biden’s Afghanistan Withdrawal: Report

In the days after the disastrous withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan under the direction of President Biden, ceding the country to the Taliban and engendering the perception around the world of American weakness, Chinese military aircraft, including fighter jets, have been flying repeatedly into Taiwan’s air defense zone.

“A total of 19 Chinese military aircraft, including fighter jets, flew into Taiwan’s southwestern air defense identification zone (ADIZ) on Sunday, the fourth time this has taken place in September, according to the Ministry of National Defense,” Focus Taiwan reported on Sunday, adding, “The aircraft involved were 10 J-16 multi-role fighters, four H-6 bombers, four SU-30 fighters, and one Y-8 anti-submarine aircraft, according to a report released by the ministry.”

“An air defence identification zone is an area outside of a country’s territory and national airspace but where foreign aircraft are still identified, monitored, and controlled in the interest of national security,” the BBC explained.
Village idiots posting radical left propaganda and lies in 3,2,1...
(09-06-2021, 03:18 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Village idiots posting radical left propaganda and lies in 3,2,1...
Maybe not that soon. I think I hurt their tender feelings.
About
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment.

Conceived by Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boreing after they got fired from their last company — actually, Shapiro quit after Boreing got fired — The Daily Wire was meant to be something unique in the right-of-center media landscape — a truly self-funding business with an emphasis on distribution and marketing.

More nut jobs from the Right

https://www.dailywire.com/about
^^ I'm going to assume V I vector stepped up Jet. The rest of them have to wait for the talking points to post before they dare run their mouths.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-06-2021, 05:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ I'm going to assume V I vector stepped up Jet. The rest of them have to wait for the talking points to post before they dare run their mouths.
TRT you never have answered my question have you collected more than you payed in ? My money would be Yes

TRT don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with it a lot of old people have done it
It's very concerning, as it was last year when they were doing it. Although China has more than doubled the number of jets going into Taiwan's airspace, so they are obviously pushing the envelope.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-06-2021, 09:12 PM)The Outsider Wrote: It's very concerning, as it was last year when they were doing it.  Although China has more than doubled the number of jets going into Taiwan's airspace, so they are obviously pushing the envelope.
So, do you think the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan and Biden's plummeting job approval rating will not lead to increased Chinese aggression? Or are the increased incursions into the defense zone by China just a coincidence?

I think that the events are related. China would like to intimidate Taiwan and convince its government that reunification is inevitable and that the U.S. is too weak to protect them. China wants Taiwan's semiconductor industry in one piece.
They did the same thing in 2020 or what most of us call Trump dumpster fire year.

Did you bitch and moan then or was it nothing?
(09-06-2021, 09:46 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: They did the same thing in 2020 or what most of us call Trump dumpster fire year.

Did you bitch and moan then or was it nothing?
The way that you cheer our failed president, one might expect that you are on his payroll but even Joe Biden is too smart to hire a person of your low IQ. The Biden presidency has benefited the People's Republic of China with every action he has taken against American interests. The disaster in Afghanistan over the past couple of weeks was just his latest gift to the PRC. They are getting their money's worth and you are still making weak excuses for Biden's betrayal.

You know that China has escalated its activity in the South China Sea and in the vicinity of Taiwan because of Biden's weakness. You are just not honest or manly enough to admit it. Loser.