Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamala Harris’ cackling is Joe Biden’s job security - Is it enough to save him?
I often read that Joe Biden was Obama's job security. Now, I am reading that Kamala Harris' cackling is Joe Biden's job security. But are her weirdly inappropriate cackling episodes enough to save Biden from himself? I don't think so. The time is quickly approaching when Democrats may be forced to remove Biden from office for the sake of their party's viability in the upcoming elections.

What do you think? Is Harris' cackling enough reason for Democrats to allow him to serve a full term or is his incompetence becoming a bigger liability for the Democrat Party?

Quote:Kamala Harris’ cackling is Joe Biden’s job security

Vice President Kamala Harris’s team canceled press access to her remarks to US troops at Pearl Harbor on Thursday — surely because it feared yet another disaster for the veep at the site of a terrible attack on America, the same day as the horrors in Kabul.

Harris is just too prone to verbal fumbles that pour more fuel on the Biden administration’s fires.

Just the week before, Harris broke into a bizarre cackle when reporters asked about the early stages of the Afghan crisis. And that’s hardly her only nails-on-chalkboard moment.

For example, when NBC’s Lester Holt called her out for failing to go to the US-Mexico border when she’s supposed to be administration pointwoman on the border criss, Harris again weirdly laughed as she countered, “And I haven’t been to Europe!” as if that had a thing to do with it.
(08-29-2021, 06:01 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I often read that Joe Biden was Obama's job security. Now, I am reading that Kamala Harris' cackling is Joe Biden's job security. But are her weirdly inappropriate cackling episodes enough to save Biden from himself? I don't think so. The time is quickly approaching when Democrats may be forced to remove Biden from office for the sake of their party's viability in the upcoming elections.

What do you think? Is Harris' cackling enough reason for Democrats to allow him to serve a full term or is his incompetence becoming a bigger liability for the Democrat Party?

Quote:Kamala Harris’ cackling is Joe Biden’s job security

Vice President Kamala Harris’s team canceled press access to her remarks to US troops at Pearl Harbor on Thursday — surely because it feared yet another disaster for the veep at the site of a terrible attack on America, the same day as the horrors in Kabul.

Harris is just too prone to verbal fumbles that pour more fuel on the Biden administration’s fires.

Just the week before, Harris broke into a bizarre cackle when reporters asked about the early stages of the Afghan crisis. And that’s hardly her only nails-on-chalkboard moment.

For example, when NBC’s Lester Holt called her out for failing to go to the US-Mexico border when she’s supposed to be administration pointwoman on the border criss, Harris again weirdly laughed as she countered, “And I haven’t been to Europe!” as if that had a thing to do with it.
Dr Quooter we survived 4 years of Trump 8 years of President Biden will be a cake walk. New York Post you can do better than this
^The post above will not age well, just as Joe Biden has not aged well. If Biden manages to stay in office for four years, then Republicans will control all branches of government after the 2024 elections. Biden is killing the Democrat Party.
(08-29-2021, 02:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^The post above will not age well, just as Joe Biden has not aged well. If Biden manages to stay in office for four years, then Republicans will control all branches of government after the 2024 elections. Biden is killing the Democrat Party.
Dr Quooter you mean like Trump did lose the President, House, and the Senate all within a 4 year period first since Herbert Hoover
(08-29-2021, 02:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 02:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^The post above will not age well, just as Joe Biden has not aged well. If Biden manages to stay in office for four years, then Republicans will control all branches of government after the 2024 elections. Biden is killing the Democrat Party.
Dr Quooter you mean like Trump did lose the President, House, and the Senate all within a 4 year period first since Herbert Hoover
No, I mean like Democrats would lose the Senate, House, and White House if the elections were held today after only 7 months of seeing Biden's incompetence. You village idiots keep wanting to turn every thread into a Trump bashing thread. I don't blame you for trying that tactic because there is no way to defend Biden's poor performance in an honest way.
(08-29-2021, 03:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
No, I mean like Democrats would lose the Senate, House, and White House if the elections were held today after only 7 months of seeing Biden's incompetence. You village idiots keep wanting to turn every thread into a Trump bashing thread. I don't blame you for trying that tactic because there is no way to defend Biden's poor performance in an honest way.

Well, they keep things consistent Hoot. There was no way to trash Trump's excellent performance in an honest way either. But since when did trespassing where honesty is concerned ever give them pause?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-29-2021, 03:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 03:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Well, they keep things consistent Hoot. There was no way to trash Trump's excellent performance in an honest way either. But since when did trespassing where honesty is concerned ever give them pause?
Exactly right, TRT. The attacks on Trump by the village idiots have been consistently dishonest and their attempts to portray Biden's presidency as successful have been equally dishonest. You know that they understand what a flop Biden has been because they do not even make an effort to defend his record in an honest manner. They are nothing but very bad propagandists.
What an empty promise to the women of Afghanistan. This is a woman who travelled to Japan, Singapore, and Vietnam while those Afghan children's and women's lives were being directly placed in jeopardy because of the failure of her administration. These clowns have forfeited all U.S. credibility with their incompetence. At least Joe Biden did not flee the country to hide.

Kamala Harris Pledges U.S. Help for Afghan Women and Children
Who is lying, Joe Biden, or his military leaders? My money is on Joe Biden.

Quote:Who Abandoned Bagram Air Base?

Biden says the military, but the military says he gave them little choice.

The terrorist threat to U.S. troops, civilians and Afghans continues to loom over the frantic evacuation of Kabul airport. Thursday’s suicide bombing, which killed 13 Americans and nearly 200 Afghans, has been claimed by an Islamic State affiliate, which is plotting more.
Why are American troops in such a difficult-to-defend position? The evacuation is taking place at an urban airport with a civilian wing, and perimeter security is being provided, unbelievably, by the Taliban. Only about 40 miles away is Bagram airfield, the military base that the U.S. vacated in the dead of night in July, without even warning America’s Afghan allies.

President Biden on Thursday essentially blamed his generals for the Bagram pullout. “They concluded—the military—that Bagram was not much value added, that it was much wiser to focus on Kabul,” he said. “And so, I followed that recommendation.” What Mr. Biden neglected to mention is that the President sets the constraints under which the military draws up plans and evaluates options.

At a briefing last week, General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that securing Bagram took “a significant level of military effort,” and “our task given to us at that time, our task was to protect the Embassy in order for the Embassy personnel to continue to function.” As a result, he added, “we had to collapse one or the other.”
Right. A US Air Base bristling with this earth's premier military equipment and personnel was of "little value."

Of what value are safe beds, latrines, chow halls, and an airtight perimeter? Within such hallowed and protected ground were long established land and airspace from which Afghans and Americans could have been conveniently airlifted to the US over time? Bagram Air Base WAS a piece of sovereign US soil, 40 miles from Kabul--- no value here folks, move along.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]