Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate
(08-30-2021, 07:32 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 12:27 AM)Wildcatk23 Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 12:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: IDK does that stand for I DON'T KNOW ?
The president gets paid big bucks for making big decisions. When he blows his responsibility and makes bad decisions, then he should expect to be criticized. Biden says that the failures in the evacuation process are his responsibility but then he always follows up by blaming Trump for his failures. Are you proud of Biden's performance and his failure to take responsibility for the failure? Failure, failure, failure...Biden's legacy.
Dr Quooter President Biden said he owns it what else would you want him to do ?
Now what about the 45 military people killed under Trump's watch did you criticized him for that ?
Did he abandon them?
Don't think he abandon them don't know where you are going here ? He took responsibility for it what else do you think he should do ? Now as far as Trump don't know all the details but don't think he abandon any of them war is nasty.

(08-30-2021, 12:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 12:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: IDK does that stand for I DON'T KNOW ?
The president gets paid big bucks for making big decisions. When he blows his responsibility and makes bad decisions, then he should expect to be criticized. Biden says that the failures in the evacuation process are his responsibility but then he always follows up by blaming Trump for his failures. Are you proud of Biden's performance and his failure to take responsibility for the failure? Failure, failure, failure...Biden's legacy.
Now what about the 45 military people killed under Trump's watch did you criticized him for that ?
Wars are dangerous. People die even under great leaders. Biden's incompetence directly resulted in the deaths of 13 American military service members and scores of Afghans. When one says that they accept responsibility for a colossal screw-up in which people died but then proceed to blame everybody else for the deaths, one has not actually accepted any responsibility.
Dr Quooter when did President Biden blame anyone else ? I don't think he could do anything that you would agree with anything.
Here is a tip, no charge to you. Whenever Joe Biden says, "Here's the deal," he follows with an excuse and/or a series of lies. In this case, the blaming commenced with, "Here's the deal, my predecessor," just look for those words and you will find where Biden blames Trump for all that has gone wrong on his own watch.

Biden has also blamed his generals for his screw-ups in the withdrawal from Afghanistan. However, General Milley says that Biden set conditions that left no option but to abandon Bagram AFB to defend the embassy in Kabul. Biden is a serial liar, so I tend to believe the other guy anytime that Biden's story conflicts with someone else's story. Random people on the street have more credibility than our president.
(08-30-2021, 08:46 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The president gets paid big bucks for making big decisions. When he blows his responsibility and makes bad decisions, then he should expect to be criticized. Biden says that the failures in the evacuation process are his responsibility but then he always follows up by blaming Trump for his failures. Are you proud of Biden's performance and his failure to take responsibility for the failure? Failure, failure, failure...Biden's legacy.
Did he abandon them?
Don't think he abandon them don't know where you are going here ? He took responsibility for it what else do you think he should do ? Now as far as Trump don't know all the details but don't think he abandon any of them war is nasty.

(08-29-2021, 01:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The president gets paid big bucks for making big decisions. When he blows his responsibility and makes bad decisions, then he should expect to be criticized. Biden says that the failures in the evacuation process are his responsibility but then he always follows up by blaming Trump for his failures. Are you proud of Biden's performance and his failure to take responsibility for the failure? Failure, failure, failure...Biden's legacy.
Wars are dangerous. People die even under great leaders. Biden's incompetence directly resulted in the deaths of 13 American military service members and scores of Afghans. When one says that they accept responsibility for a colossal screw-up in which people died but then proceed to blame everybody else for the deaths, one has not actually accepted any responsibility.
Dr Quooter when did President Biden blame anyone else ? I don't think he could do anything that you would agree with anything.
Here is a tip, no charge to you. Whenever Joe Biden says, "Here's the deal," he follows with an excuse and/or a series of lies. In this case, the blaming commenced with, "Here's the deal, my predecessor," just look for those words and you will find where Biden blames Trump for all that has gone wrong on his own watch.

Biden has also blamed his generals for his screw-ups in the withdrawal from Afghanistan. However, General Milley says that Biden set conditions that left no option but to abandon Bagram AFB to defend the embassy in Kabul. Biden is a serial liar, so I tend to believe the other guy anytime that Biden's story conflicts with someone else's story. Random people on the street have more credibility than our president.
Dr Quooter where's your proof ? Don't think General Milley said that show your proof
(08-30-2021, 09:55 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Dr Quooter President Biden said he owns it what else would you want him to do ?
Did he abandon them?

(08-29-2021, 01:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Dr Quooter President Biden said he owns it what else would you want him to do ?

Dr Quooter where's your proof ? Don't think General Milley said that show your proof
Before you complain about the source I am telling you up front - this story has been widely reported. Use Google if you prefer reading it elsewhere.

[color=rgba(182,35,40,var(--tw-text-opacity))]Biden Contradicts Milley on Decision To Abandon Bagram[/color]
(08-30-2021, 11:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 09:55 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 12:27 AM)Wildcatk23 Wrote: Did he abandon them?

(08-30-2021, 12:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Wars are dangerous. People die even under great leaders. Biden's incompetence directly resulted in the deaths of 13 American military service members and scores of Afghans. When one says that they accept responsibility for a colossal screw-up in which people died but then proceed to blame everybody else for the deaths, one has not actually accepted any responsibility.

Before you complain about the source I am telling you up front - this story has been widely reported. Use Google if you prefer reading it elsewhere.

[color=rgba(182,35,40,var(--tw-text-opacity))]Biden Contradicts Milley on Decision To Abandon Bagram[/color]
This is from a Trump Public Relation Department what in the hell do you think they are going to say. And Dr Quooter don't come back and say anything about a WSJ opinion piece that is owned by Rupert Murdoch
https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Transcr...gen-mille/

Another LIE from the Trumpsters Fairy Tale Party

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/psa...hp&pc=U531
(08-30-2021, 04:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Transcr...gen-mille/

You asked for proof that General Milley said that Biden imposed conditions that left him no choice but to close Bagram AFB and I gave you direct quotes from Milley. True to form, you criticized the source of the quote and then posted articles that in no way refute what Milley said himself. You are the worst kind of liar - or maybe second worst kind of liar - right after your soul mate Cardfan1. Stop wasting my time asking for evidence. You have no interest in the truth.
(08-30-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 04:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Transcr...gen-mille/

You asked for proof that General Milley said that Biden imposed conditions that left him no choice but to close Bagram AFB and I gave you direct quotes from Milley. True to form, you criticized the source of the quote and then posted articles that in no way refute what Milley said himself. You are the worst kind of liar - or maybe second worst kind of liar - right after your soul mate Cardfan1. Stop wasting my time asking for evidence. You have no interest in the truth.
Dr Quooter it's the transcript from General Milley in other words it's from him direct not from some right wing media
"GEN. MILLEY: On your question of Bagram, securing Bagram, you know how big Bagram is. You've been there many times. Securing Bagram is a significant level of military effort of forces, and it would also require external support from the Afghan Security Forces. 
Our task given to us at that time, our task was protect the embassy in order for the embassy personnel to continue to function with their consular service and all that. If we were to keep both Bagram and the embassy going, that would be a significant number of military forces that would have exceeded what we had or stayed the same or exceeded what we had.
So we had to collapse one or the other, and a decision was made. The proposal was made form CENTCOM commander and the commander on the grounds, Scott Miller, to go ahead and collapse Bagram. That was all briefed and approved, and we estimated that the risk of going out of HKIA or the risk of going out of Bagram about the same, so going out of HKIA -- was estimated to be the better tactical solution in accordance with the mission set we were given and in accordance with getting the troops down to about 600, 700 number."

Now what about the other LIE ?
(08-30-2021, 07:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Dr Quooter it's the transcript from General Milley in other words it's from him direct not from some right wing media
"GEN. MILLEY: On your question of Bagram, securing Bagram, you know how big Bagram is. You've been there many times. Securing Bagram is a significant level of military effort of forces, and it would also require external support from the Afghan Security Forces. 
Our task given to us at that time, our task was protect the embassy in order for the embassy personnel to continue to function with their consular service and all that. If we were to keep both Bagram and the embassy going, that would be a significant number of military forces that would have exceeded what we had or stayed the same or exceeded what we had.
So we had to collapse one or the other, and a decision was made. The proposal was made form CENTCOM commander and the commander on the grounds, Scott Miller, to go ahead and collapse Bagram. That was all briefed and approved, and we estimated that the risk of going out of HKIA or the risk of going out of Bagram about the same, so going out of HKIA -- was estimated to be the better tactical solution in accordance with the mission set we were given and in accordance with getting the troops down to about 600, 700 number."

And Milley said exactly what I said that he said. Biden gave him the constraints on troop numbers and the numbers were not sufficient to protect the embassy and keep Bagram AFB open. Biden said that the recommendation came from the military, which came up with a plan for 600 to 700 troops, which obviously were not enough to protect the embassy and the Kabul airport. Biden tried to throw the military under the bus and Milley exposed him as a liar, in as diplomatic language as he could muster.

Any plan that involved having the Taliban manning security gates and giving them manifests of American citizens and Afghans seeking to exit the country was absolutely idiotic. Don't you agree?
General Hooter wanted 10-20k more troops to keep this war going.

Well…under Biden he does. If it were Trump he would have said if everything is perfect. Political hack.
(08-30-2021, 09:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: General Hooter wanted 10-20k more troops to keep this war going.

Well…under Biden he does.  If it were Trump he would have said if everything is perfect.  Political hack.
Well, Biden has proven that 600 to 700 troops were not enough, political hack. When your president thinks it is a good idea to allow your enemy to provide airport security, you are not in a good place. It amazes me how village idiots defend Joe Biden day after day, no matter what his blunder of the day is.  13 American service members are dead because of Biden's incompetence because you and your ilk voted for him and rigged a national election.

Biden is too cowardly to answer questions from the media without a rehearsed script. He cannot even have a meeting with foreign heads of state without reading from his notes. Who among the four BGR American communists will be the first to admit that Biden needs to go? I am confident that you are too dishonest to ever admit that truth. My money would be on The Outsider but that would still be a longshot. I have never seen four people embrace failure as tightly as you four do.
(08-30-2021, 08:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

And Milley said exactly what I said that he said. Biden gave him the constraints on troop numbers and the numbers were not sufficient to protect the embassy and keep Bagram AFB open. Biden said that the recommendation came from the military, which came up with a plan for 600 to 700 troops, which obviously were not enough to protect the embassy and the Kabul airport. Biden tried to throw the military under the bus and Milley exposed him as a liar, in as diplomatic language as he could muster.

Any plan that involved having the Taliban manning security gates and giving them manifests of American citizens and Afghans seeking to exit the country was absolutely idiotic. Don't you agree?
General/Dr. Quooter 
"GEN. MILLEY: Well, I stood behind this podium, and it said that the Afghan security forces had the capacity, and by that, I mean, they had the training, the size, the capability to defend their country. This comes down to an issue of will and leadership. And no, I did not, nor did anyone else see a collapse of an army that size in 11 days."
"Let me make one comment on the intelligence, because I am seeing all over the news it that there were warnings of a rapid collapse. I have previously said from this podium and in sworn testimony before Congress that the intelligence clearly indicated multiple scenarios were possible. One of those was an outright Taliban takeover following a rapid collapse of the Afghan security forces and the government. Another was a civil war. And a third was a negotiated settlement.

GEN. MILLEY: However, the timeframe of a rapid collapse, that was widely estimated and ranged from weeks to months and even years following our departure. There was nothing that I or anyone else saw that indicated a collapse of this army and this government in 11 days. Central Command submitted a variety of plans that were briefed and approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretary of Defense, and the President. These plans are coordinated, synchronized, and rehearsed to deal with these various scenarios. One of those contingencies is what we are executing right now. As I said before, there's plenty of time to do AARs, and key lessons learned and to delve into these questions with great detail. But right now is not that time. Right now, we have to focus on this mission because we have soldiers at risk. And we also have American citizens and Afghans who supported us for 20 years also at risk. This is personal, and we're going to get them out. And we, in uniform, have a deep commitment to this mission."
General/Dr. Quooter President Biden said the buck stops with him there will be a investigation let's see what comes out of it.
Now General/Dr. Quooter what about the other lie you haven't attempted to answer that one
(08-31-2021, 08:01 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

General/Dr. Quooter 
"GEN. MILLEY: Well, I stood behind this podium, and it said that the Afghan security forces had the capacity, and by that, I mean, they had the training, the size, the capability to defend their country. This comes down to an issue of will and leadership. And no, I did not, nor did anyone else see a collapse of an army that size in 11 days."
"Let me make one comment on the intelligence, because I am seeing all over the news it that there were warnings of a rapid collapse. I have previously said from this podium and in sworn testimony before Congress that the intelligence clearly indicated multiple scenarios were possible. One of those was an outright Taliban takeover following a rapid collapse of the Afghan security forces and the government. Another was a civil war. And a third was a negotiated settlement.

GEN. MILLEY: However, the timeframe of a rapid collapse, that was widely estimated and ranged from weeks to months and even years following our departure. There was nothing that I or anyone else saw that indicated a collapse of this army and this government in 11 days. Central Command submitted a variety of plans that were briefed and approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretary of Defense, and the President. These plans are coordinated, synchronized, and rehearsed to deal with these various scenarios. One of those contingencies is what we are executing right now. As I said before, there's plenty of time to do AARs, and key lessons learned and to delve into these questions with great detail. But right now is not that time. Right now, we have to focus on this mission because we have soldiers at risk. And we also have American citizens and Afghans who supported us for 20 years also at risk. This is personal, and we're going to get them out. And we, in uniform, have a deep commitment to this mission."
General/Dr. Quooter President Biden said the buck stops with him there will be a investigation let's see what comes out of it.
Now General/Dr. Quooter what about the other lie you haven't attempted to answer that one
11 days...let that sink in.  The army we have sank billions into collapsed in 11 days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-31-2021, 08:49 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 08:01 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You asked for proof that General Milley said that Biden imposed conditions that left him no choice but to close Bagram AFB and I gave you direct quotes from Milley. True to form, you criticized the source of the quote and then posted articles that in no way refute what Milley said himself. You are the worst kind of liar - or maybe second worst kind of liar - right after your soul mate Cardfan1. Stop wasting my time asking for evidence. You have no interest in the truth.

General/Dr. Quooter 

11 days...let that sink in.  The army we have sank billions into collapsed in 11 days.
Time to see where our money is being wasted maybe try to do something like Trump done with the USPS see if you can make it break even or just maybe turn a profit run it like a business what's your opinion Dr/General Quooter ?