•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Desantis
(08-09-2021, 09:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 07:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: If Desantis’ goal is to infect all of Florida with Covid, he is doing great.

Oh. Is he the one responsible for Covid positive immigrants coming up through Mexico to Florida?
Your boy did go to the border and did a photo shoot saying he will fix the problem. So yes TRT he is responsible for the little problem at the border.

(08-09-2021, 08:49 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 07:48 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 07:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: If Desantis’ goal is to infect all of Florida with Covid, he is doing great.
I bet TRT got his shot I know Quooter did that Dam virus just about done him in. Jury still out on Jet I don't think he is that bright.

I doubt that Jet is old enough for the vaccine.
With Jet it's more than likely a mixture of both. Or some kind of odd cat disease playing in the litter box
This is the same idiot, bigoted logic Trump used by implicating China in the spread. All the while ignoring his real job of trying to stop the spread.

In this case, if the evil border crashers are spreading the Trump flu, why isn’t Desantis doing all he can to protect his people and find a way to stop those infected people from crossing the Florida border after they traveled over 2000 miles to infect Floridians?
(08-10-2021, 09:35 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This is the same idiot, bigoted logic Trump used by implicating China in the spread.  All the while ignoring his real job of trying to stop the spread.

In this case, if the evil border crashers are spreading the Trump flu, why isn’t Desantis doing all he can to protect his people and find a way to stop those infected people from crossing the Florida border after they traveled over 2000 miles to infect Floridians?
It's nothing but politics he just won by around 34,000 votes last election and he knows he has to keep the Trumpsters if he has any chance at all. Same playbook the Leader took and I hope it's the same results. NO I pray it's the same results might even move their so I can vote but don't know which is the worst for this country DeSantis or Paul.

By the way Paul is going the same route
These Trumpster Governor in Texas is starting to panic Florida is next.

https://apnews.com/article/business-heal...414c42a522
(08-10-2021, 11:12 AM)vector#1 Wrote: These Trumpster Governor in Texas is starting to panic Florida is next.

I don’t want to go off topic too much here because Desantis deserves all the attention he can get but I
saw a meme the other day about Texas:

”Get vaccinated; you can’t trust the Texas Power Grid to keep your ventilator running.”  

dark but accurate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-10-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:12 AM)vector#1 Wrote: These Trumpster Governor in Texas is starting to panic Florida is next.

I don’t want to go off topic too much here because Desantis deserves all the attention he can get but I

”Get vaccinated; you can’t trust the Texas Power Grid to keep your ventilator running.”  

dark but accurate.
Ouch !
Funny how this stuff all works. When Trump was president he got the blame for all of New York's problems with CV-19 while Cuomo who really was in charge of NY, was writing a book about how efficiently HE handled the pandemic. Now chief critic of the former president Andrew Cuomo, is the one out for sexual misconduct.

But where the left gives Trump every ounce of the blame for Covid-19, even to the point of renaming it after Trump, Uncle Joe gets off scot free for the Delta variant which has seen both it's emergence and surge under his watch. Didn't he promise the people that controlling CV was just a matter of an experienced hand and common sense?

So what do the consummate projectionist Dem's do now you might ask? Simple, blame Republican Governors. While clueless Dems and their supporters are out demanding government make slaves of themselves, DeSantis has done nothing wrong.

I don't care how efficient any politician may be. No man can lessen the number of hurricanes, and BTW those have become strangely absent from the terror level of increases the climate alarmists were warning us about just last year, have they not? Nor can men stave off pestilence. So Cardfan I get it, you need somebody else to tell you what to think and what to do. Just come on here and ask, I'll help out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-10-2021, 02:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Funny how this stuff all works. When Trump was president he got the blame for all of New York's problems with CV-19 while Cuomo who really was in charge of NY,  was writing a book about how efficiently HE handled the pandemic. Now chief critic of the former president Andrew Cuomo, is the one out for sexual misconduct.

But where the left gives Trump every ounce of the blame for Covid-19, even to the point of renaming it after Trump, Uncle Joe gets off scot free for the Delta variant which has seen both it's emergence and surge under his watch. Didn't he promise the people that controlling CV was just a matter of an experienced hand and common sense?

So what do the consummate projectionist Dem's do now you might ask? Simple, blame Republican Governors. While clueless Dems and their supporters are out demanding government make slaves of themselves, DeSantis has done nothing wrong.

I don't care how efficient any politician may be. No man can lessen the number of hurricanes, and BTW those have become strangely absent from the terror level of increases the climate alarmists were warning us about just last year, have they not? Nor can men stave off pestilence. So Cardfan I get it, you need somebody else to tell you what to think and what to do. Just come on here and ask, I'll help out.
TRT told you numerous times we didn't blame Leader for the Trump Flu just how he handled it. TRT the reason the DeSantis Virus is getting out of control is the Trumpsters won't take the vaccine. Do you want President Biden Mandate the vaccine ? He can't even get the Trumpsters to wear a mask something as simple as that. As far as promises how about that Highway Bill lot of jobs going to be created over this. You must of got your marching orders from the Leader "Tell them the Immigrants are the reason for the DeSantis Virus Surge Me and the Trumpsters take care of the rest"

dark but accurate.

Owing to the fact that I have adequately already shot that particular talking point down, I chose to lay off your bare faced lie about the Texas power grid.

But seriously, you're playing good cop bad cop now with the laughable vector? Big Grin Perfect match!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-10-2021, 04:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

dark but accurate.

Owing to the fact that I have adequately already shot that particular talking point down, I chose to lay off your bare faced lie about the Texas power grid.

But seriously, you're playing good cop bad cop now with the laughable vector? Big Grin  Perfect match!
TRT Texas power grid problem no one watching them it's called deregulation don't go back to the lie you told the wind turbines freezing up. You do know we have them up north and Canada also have them get's pretty cold up their. I have a neighbor said the same thing. I said just listen to what you just said and I explained to him they have them up north but it didn't matter he is a Trumpster. They have a hard time with the Truth and Facts. Just like you TRT.
^^ LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-10-2021, 02:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Funny how this stuff all works. When Trump was president he got the blame for all of New York's problems with CV-19 while Cuomo who really was in charge of NY,  was writing a book about how efficiently HE handled the pandemic. Now chief critic of the former president Andrew Cuomo, is the one out for sexual misconduct.

TRT, you don’t get it both ways.  Cuomo can’t be trash and Desantis a saint.  
Both are incompetent trash in my opinion. 
Cuomo did have the sense to realize he was sitting in the boiling epicenter. Desantis can’t see that.  I doubt he has the brains to get out of the rain.  

what we have is a President that is saying get vaccinated, wear masks, and follow medical guidance versus morons who are wailing FREEDOM!

Most of those blathering idiots are vaccinated (you included) and are entirely safe while they encourage their constituents to go out and risk their lives for outrage politics.  They should be ashamed.  

This isn’t a hurricane, but even in the case a politician can make decisions that will save lives.  

There is a real possibility the Delta variant kills enough Trumplican voters to lose elections.  Desantis is already in his margin of victory. 

hell, I’d listen to a good toilet load before I repeated anything the BGR Trumplicans said Big Grin
The difference between Democrat Party and the Trumpster Party is the the democrats flush their turds the republicans worship theirs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
We will see how big a set of seeds DeSantis has now after threaten to with hold people's money

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/10/us/browar...index.html
(08-10-2021, 06:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Cuomo did have the sense to realize he was sitting in the boiling epicenter. Desantis can’t see that.  I doubt he has the brains to get out of the rain.  

what we have is a President that is saying get vaccinated, wear masks, and follow medical guidance versus morons who are wailing FREEDOM!

Most of those blathering idiots are vaccinated (you included) and are entirely safe while they encourage their constituents to go out and risk their lives for outrage politics.  They should be ashamed.  

This isn’t a hurricane, but even in the case a politician can make decisions that will save lives.  

There is a real possibility the Delta variant kills enough Trumplican voters to lose elections.  Desantis is already in his margin of victory. 

hell, I’d listen to a good toilet load before I repeated anything the BGR Trumplicans said Big Grin

What we have is a president who said he is smart enough to handle COVID. It supposedly was just a matter of common sense.

You're the one wanting it both ways. Like I said, you blamed Trump for the whole virus deal like some kind of doofus. What am I saying you are a doofus. Now you're giving Biden a complete pass while he ferries who knows how many migrants with COVID all across the land and blames Republican governors for the mess he has had no small hand in. Now, go ask our governor who thinks 2 year olds can wear a mask all day every day, what you should go do with yourself.

You lie to breathe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
^^^Plus he's an idiot.
(08-10-2021, 10:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

What we have is a president who said he is smart enough to handle COVID. It supposedly was just a matter of common sense.

You're the one wanting it both ways. Like I said, you blamed Trump for the whole virus deal like some kind of doofus. What am I saying you are a doofus. Now you're giving Biden a complete pass while he ferries who knows how many migrants with COVID all across the land and blames Republican governors for the mess he has had no small hand in. Now, go ask our governor who thinks 2 year olds can wear a mask all day every day, what you should go do with yourself.

You lie to breathe.
TRT it is common sense but the sad part is a lot of people lacks a lot of common sense that's how your Leader got elected.
Again TRT we didn't blame your Leader for the virus it's how he handled it If your Trumpster Party would be smart enough to take the virus the hospitals in Red States wouldn't be running out of rooms. But your gang has for over a year played it down and the Trumpsters believed it now you are seeing the results. If you and the Trumpster Party want to run on the Trump Flu we will welcome that it's a no brainer.
TRT just look who is getting hit the hardest Trump Country they have been told over and over it's a hoax now you can see the results.

(08-11-2021, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Plus he's an idiot.
Jet did Catturd tell you that or did you pick that up playing in the Litter Box ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1

You lie to breathe.
Your bulb is dimming TRT.

I blame Trump for his incompetence and unwillingness take the virus serious. He encouraged these red state government to play politics instead of using his seat of power to defeat the plague. 

What an ignorant conspiracy!? Bigoted too. 
Migrants bringing  Covid ! Big Grin 

we already have it. Your ilk won’t get vaccinated or follow health guidelines so it’s now mutated.  But let’s drive down this road, if the “border crashers” are bringing it, why aren’t the Trumpsters getting the vaccine and masking to protect from this plague the “border crashers” are spreading. Seems like Abbot and Desantis would be doing everything they could to protect their people. 

why aren’t they TRT?
(08-11-2021, 10:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You lie to breathe.

I blame Trump for his incompetence and unwillingness take the virus serious. He encouraged these red state government to play politics instead of using his seat of power to defeat the plague. 

we already have it. Your ilk won’t get vaccinated or follow health guidelines so it’s now mutated.  But let’s drive down this road, if the “border crashers” are bringing it, why aren’t the Trumpsters getting the vaccine and masking to protect from this plague the “border crashers” are spreading. Seems like Abbot and Desantis would be doing everything they could to protect their people. 

why aren’t they TRT?
The Trumpster Party better turn this around their losing voters every day.

You lie to breathe.

why aren’t they TRT?
Vaccination accelerates mutations, dumbass. Resistant viruses survive the vaccinations to pass along their mutations. There are many good arguments in favor of vaccinations but preventing mutations of the virus is not one of them.

Controlling our national border against invaders is not bigoted. Neither is expelling illegal aliens from this country, regardless of their countries of origin.
(08-11-2021, 12:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You lie to breathe.

why aren’t they TRT?
Vaccination accelerates mutations, dumbass. Resistant viruses survive the vaccinations to pass along their mutations. There are many good arguments in favor of vaccinations but preventing mutations of the virus is not one of them.

Controlling our national border against invaders is not bigoted. Neither is expelling illegal aliens from this country, regardless of their countries of origin.
Quooter all I can say you better be glad you didn't get that Nasty Trump Flu March and April 2020. I bet you got your shots after thinking about laying in that ICU Bed but your not the only one a lot of the Trumpsters are regretting the same thing right now.

You lie to breathe.

why aren’t they TRT?

damn, Dr. Hooter,  are you trying to undercut the vaccines now?

Viruses always mutate and vaccines can contribute ; however, they can keep those mutated virus numbers low where an unvaccinated person has zero protection allowing that variant spread like wildfire.  

So, yeah, mutations is a good argument for vaccines.  

Trumplicans blaming the mismanagement of a pandemic on these people is bigoted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 06:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: TRT, you don’t get it both ways.  Cuomo can’t be trash and Desantis a saint.  

You lie to breathe.

why aren’t they TRT?

Viruses always mutate and vaccines can contribute ; however, they can keep those mutated virus numbers low where an unvaccinated person has zero protection allowing that variant spread like wildfire.  

You have no idea what you are talking about, but that is normally the case.
(08-11-2021, 03:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 10:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: What we have is a president who said he is smart enough to handle COVID. It supposedly was just a matter of common sense.

You lie to breathe.

why aren’t they TRT?

Quooter what you should have done while laying on your death bed from the Nasty Trump Flu. Tell the other Doctors who cured your sorry a$$ that you want Dr. Ran Paul instead and I don't want any of you to wear your mask they don't work. You need to star practicing what you preach instead of being a Hypocrite.
(08-10-2021, 10:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: What we have is a president who said he is smart enough to handle COVID. It supposedly was just a matter of common sense.

You lie to breathe.

why aren’t they TRT?

Well as you can see Hoot, all the pudgy little fella can come up with is to make fun of the things he cannot understand.... which is just about everything BTW.

Compared to yours, my bulb fairly shines like a super nova there Cardfan. One minute you're on here howling about anti vaxx'ers and the next you're signing off on migrants who have refused to get vaccinated. Not to mention the COVID positive cases pouring across the border along with those already mentioned. While at the detention centers they're in close proximity long enough for the infected to give the virus to those who were not yet infected. Even the touch-n-goes who don't get processed spread the disease.

DeSantis isn't doing anything wrong. Now toddle off and ask Beshear what you're supposed to do today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-11-2021, 03:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 10:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Your bulb is dimming TRT.

why aren’t they TRT?

Well as you can see Hoot, all the pudgy little fella can come up with is to make fun of the things he cannot understand.... which is just about everything BTW.

Compared to yours, my bulb fairly shines like a super nova there Cardfan. One minute you're on here howling about anti vaxx'ers and the next you're signing off on migrants who have refused to get vaccinated. Not to mention the COVID positive cases pouring across the border along with those already mentioned. While at the detention centers they're in close proximity long enough for the infected to give the virus to those who were not yet infected. Even the touch-n-goes who don't get processed spread the disease.

DeSantis isn't doing anything wrong. Now toddle off and ask Beshear what you're supposed to do today.
Again if this is a real problem and not a bigoted false flag why aren’t these red state govs doing everything they can to protect their citizens from this menace?  

My county is only 30% vaccinated, and we are crimson red again a week before the kiddies head back to school.
 And you are telling me illegals are our problem.  Big Grin 

hey, Andy made a good call.  But I’m sure you death cultists hate it.
(08-11-2021, 10:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Your bulb is dimming TRT.

why aren’t they TRT?

TRT I hope your Boy DeSantis does keep his playbook just like he is doing.
(08-11-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 12:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Vaccination accelerates mutations, dumbass. Resistant viruses survive the vaccinations to pass along their mutations. There are many good arguments in favor of vaccinations but preventing mutations of the virus is not one of them.

Again if this is a real problem and not a bigoted false flag why aren’t these red state govs doing everything they can to protect their citizens from this menace?  

My county is only 30% vaccinated, and we are crimson red again a week before the kiddies head back to school.

Oh I am certain Andy is your daddy. You guys are the one's who're so in-the-tank you would gladly turn your back on proven medicines such as HCQ for political reasons. And not that I would expect you to be any more aware about geography than you are virology, but your county isn't in Florida bozo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-11-2021, 04:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: damn, Dr. Hooter,  are you trying to undercut the vaccines now?

Oh I am certain Andy is your daddy. You guys are the one's who're so in-the-tank you would gladly turn your back on proven medicines such as HCQ for political reasons. And not that I would expect you to be any more aware about geography than you are virology, but your county isn't in Florida bozo.

Andy has attempted to protect the state. Period. Hard to believe you and others are cheering against that. Wait what the hell am I talking about?! 
Totally on brand… you guys hate Americans. 

if HCQ worked no one would be dead.  Do you honestly think doctors are playing politics? Problem is you dimwits are listening to goobers on the internet instead of the professionals.  Hell, now we have people taking horse wormer because of the internet.

uhhh 
you do know Florida is 13 hours by car from the border, right? 
They have as many illegals spreading Covid as we do. I guess that went over your head.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next