Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden Art-Selling Arrangement ‘Perfect Mechanism fo
(07-12-2021, 06:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 06:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 04:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 03:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Hunter is selling crappy paintings for millions and you're mad at your TV?
And vector you shouldn't waste time typing. Everyone already knows what you are going to say on any issue before it even dawns on you what you are going to say...
Jet has Hunter sold paintings for millions of dollars ? And do you have any proof of them being sold for millions of dollars ?
We all know what the 3 Trumpsters are going to type before they even do it. So you should stop wasting your time.
Jet I try to tell the Facts and the Truth. I don't get my info from Twiitter or FB or some conspiracy site.
The asking price for Hunter's POS pieces of art has been set at $75,000 and $500,000 and you are demanding proof that he has already sold millions of dollars worth of paintings? You are obviously not concerned with the intent to solicit more bribes and launder more money under the guise of "art." 

What are the odds that Hunter Biden, crack addict, is the greatest novice artist in the history of art? Because if any of his paintings command a half million or even $75.000 based solely on his artistic talent, that would be unprecedented for such an inexperienced painter. Do you think that is what we have here, Welfare King, is potentially the greatest painter in the history of the world? What kind of moron would believe such a thing?
Quooter has he made millions on his paintings or not ? And do you have any proof ? Didn't Jr. make money from his book because of the King ?

Quooter Jr. is a writer Dammm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityara...1a84ce6fe7
We have proof that Hunter Biden intends to sell paintings priced between $75,000 and $500,000 per painting and that the identities of the buyers will be hidden from the public. In the world of crime, that is known as intent and we have a confession from the White House that they helped concoct this scheme. When confessions are no longer adequate evidence of wrongdoing, Welfare King, then one's prospects are pretty dim for recovery.
(07-12-2021, 03:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Hunter is selling crappy paintings for millions and you're mad at your TV?
And vector you shouldn't waste time typing. Everyone already knows what you are going to say on any issue before it even dawns on you what you are going to say...
Jet has Hunter sold paintings for millions of dollars ? And do you have any proof of them being sold for millions of dollars ?
We all know what the 3 Trumpsters are going to type before they even do it. So you should stop wasting your time.
Jet I try to tell the Facts and the Truth. I don't get my info from Twiitter or FB or some conspiracy site.
The asking price for Hunter's POS pieces of art has been set at $75,000 and $500,000 and you are demanding proof that he has already sold millions of dollars worth of paintings? You are obviously not concerned with the intent to solicit more bribes and launder more money under the guise of "art." 

What are the odds that Hunter Biden, crack addict, is the greatest novice artist in the history of art? Because if any of his paintings command a half million or even $75.000 based solely on his artistic talent, that would be unprecedented for such an inexperienced painter. Do you think that is what we have here, Welfare King, is potentially the greatest painter in the history of the world? What kind of moron would believe such a thing?
Quooter has he made millions on his paintings or not ? And do you have any proof ? Didn't Jr. make money from his book because of the King ?

HAHAHA you say that you don't get your info from any conspiracy site then the very next post you link to "info" provided by the Daily Beast? You are kidding no one here but yourself. Even the article said donors paid $50 to 100 for the autographed book and that the practice is commonplace.
(07-12-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

We have proof that Hunter Biden intends to sell paintings priced between $75,000 and $500,000 per painting and that the identities of the buyers will be hidden from the public. In the world of crime, that is known as intent and we have a confession from the White House that they helped concoct this scheme. When confessions are no longer adequate evidence of wrongdoing, Welfare King, then one's prospects are pretty dim for recovery.
Quooter you do know their is a Big difference between already making millions which you and Jet have clamed and potential of making millions ?

(07-12-2021, 07:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

HAHAHA you say that you don't get your info from any conspiracy site then the very next post you link to "info" provided by the Daily Beast? You are kidding no one here but yourself. Even the article said donors paid $50 to 100 for the autographed book and that the practice is commonplace.
Jet is the story not true ? I have no complaint about Presidents kids making money BUT you and Quooter do when it's a democrat's kids. Nothing but silence from you and Quooter while the King's kids made money from their father's name.

Hunter Biden has made millions of dollars selling access to his Pop, the crooked politician for whom you voted. The art scam is just the latest vehicle to deliver bribes to the Bidens. There is zero evidence that any of Trump's family sold access to him. There is a growing mountain of evidence that indicates that is exactly what Hunter Biden has done for more than three decades. You are comparing bad apples to oranges and only fools would prefer a rotten apple.
(07-13-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 04:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Jet has Hunter sold paintings for millions of dollars ? And do you have any proof of them being sold for millions of dollars ?

Hunter Biden has made millions of dollars selling access to his Pop, the crooked politician for whom you voted. The art scam is just the latest vehicle to deliver bribes to the Bidens. There is zero evidence that any of Trump's family sold access to him. There is a growing mountain of evidence that indicates that is exactly what Hunter Biden has done for more than three decades. You are comparing bad apples to oranges and only fools would prefer a rotten apple.
Quooter so now you admit he has not made nothing from his paintings ? You and Jet said the other day he has made millions off his paintings.
Now as far as the King's kids

How the Trump Kids Have Profited Off Their Dad's Presidency | GQ
(07-13-2021, 07:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 06:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The asking price for Hunter's POS pieces of art has been set at $75,000 and $500,000 and you are demanding proof that he has already sold millions of dollars worth of paintings? You are obviously not concerned with the intent to solicit more bribes and launder more money under the guise of "art." 

Quooter so now you admit he has not made nothing from his paintings ? You and Jet said the other day he has made millions off his paintings.

I never claimed that he had made money from his painting, moron. Besides, with the White House's plan to keep Hunter's customers anonymous, we have no way of knowing whether he has sold any paintings yet or not. Once again, Obama's point man on ethics has criticized the art scam. The fact that Democrats are beginning to distance themselves from the Biden crime family should concern you more than me pointing out the obvious. As I said, you seem to prefer rotten apples to oranges. Most Americans hate traitors and their crooked offspring.
(07-13-2021, 08:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 06:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter has he made millions on his paintings or not ? And do you have any proof ? Didn't Jr. make money from his book because of the King ?

I never claimed that he had made money from his painting, moron. Besides, with the White House's plan to keep Hunter's customers anonymous, we have no way of knowing whether he has sold any paintings yet or not. Once again, Obama's point man on ethics has criticized the art scam. The fact that Democrats are beginning to distance themselves from the Biden crime family should concern you more than me pointing out the obvious. As I said, you seem to prefer rotten apples to oranges. Most Americans hate traitors and their crooked offspring.
Quooter you said Hunter is asking 75k to 500k for his paintings it more than likely because of the inflation you keep crying about.

https://bergesgallery.com/our-artists/hunter-biden
(07-14-2021, 09:05 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 07:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: HAHAHA you say that you don't get your info from any conspiracy site then the very next post you link to "info" provided by the Daily Beast? You are kidding no one here but yourself. Even the article said donors paid $50 to 100 for the autographed book and that the practice is commonplace.

Quooter you said Hunter is asking 75k to 500k for his paintings it more than likely because of the inflation you keep crying about.

Those are Hunter's words, not mine. If you have no issue with the President of the United States accepting bribes from our enemies, why are you even posting in this thread?
(07-14-2021, 10:22 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 09:05 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Hunter Biden has made millions of dollars selling access to his Pop, the crooked politician for whom you voted. The art scam is just the latest vehicle to deliver bribes to the Bidens. There is zero evidence that any of Trump's family sold access to him. There is a growing mountain of evidence that indicates that is exactly what Hunter Biden has done for more than three decades. You are comparing bad apples to oranges and only fools would prefer a rotten apple.

Those are Hunter's words, not mine. If you have no issue with the President of the United States accepting bribes from our enemies, why are you even posting in this thread?
Quooter it didn't bother you when the Kings kids took bribes from our enemies did it ?

Ivanka Trump won China trademarks days before her father's reversal on ZTE | Ivanka Trump | The Guardian
Q
uooter it didn't bother you when the King spent millions of dollars taxpayers money to play golf at his golf courses.

Trump Golf Count
Q
uooter you didn't complain any when your King took taxpayers money to stay at his hotels.

Report: U.S. Government Paid Over $2.5 Million To Trump’s Businesses (forbes.com)
Q
uooter it seems the only time you complain about ANYTHING is when a democrat is in charge please PROVE me WRONG.
The man who brought you the world's most expensive bad paintings, introduces the world's most expensive cup of lemonade. To ensure that only the freshest lemons are used, anonymous customers are asked to bring their own lemons to the party. For only $500,000, customers can get a pitcher of lemonade and a five minute meet and greet hosted by the Big Guy in the White House Rose Garden. If you really love lemonade and the standard offerings do not quench your thirst, then Hunter will design a custom bundle of fresh lemonade and introductions to Washington's elite for a nominal additional fee.

[Image: https://www.revolver.news/wp-content/upl...a04217.jpg]
(07-15-2021, 08:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The man who brought you the world's most expensive bad paintings, introduces the world's most expensive cup of lemonade. To ensure that only the freshest lemons are used, anonymous customers are asked to bring their own lemons to the party. For only $500,000, customers can get a pitcher of lemonade and a five minute meet and greet hosted by the Big Guy in the White House Rose Garden. If you really love lemonade and the standard offerings do not quench your thirst, then Hunter will design a custom bundle of fresh lemonade and introductions to Washington's elite for a nominal additional fee.

[Image: https://www.revolver.news/wp-content/upl...a04217.jpg]
Quooter so now you are against Capitalism ?
For you guys who don’t know what an inserection is just watch Kabul Afghanistan. Then you will know.
Hooter, has Hunter on the brain. Big Grin

(08-16-2021, 10:59 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: For you guys who don’t know what an inserection is just watch Kabul Afghanistan. Then you will know.
There is an Afghanistan thread.
(08-16-2021, 10:59 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: For you guys who don’t know what an inserection is just watch Kabul Afghanistan. Then you will know.
Patriot1 that's a rerun from January 6th you still counting votes also hey

(08-17-2021, 08:14 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Patroit1 I guess the Difference is January 6th Insurrection was held in the United States and committed by so called Patriots
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1

Patroit1 I guess the Difference is January 6th Insurrection was held in the United States and committed by so called Patriots
Tourists.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
Crisis at the southern border,crisis in Afghanistan and a crisis in the basement of a Delaware home. What incompetence we have now in are Federal government. Vote Democratic hahahaha but it ain’t funny it’s a mess.
(08-20-2021, 01:16 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Crisis at the southern border,crisis in Afghanistan and a crisis in the basement of a Delaware home. What incompetence we have now in are Federal government. Vote Democratic hahahaha but it ain’t funny it’s a mess.
Patriot1 see your still counting votes
(08-20-2021, 01:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 01:16 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Crisis at the southern border,crisis in Afghanistan and a crisis in the basement of a Delaware home. What incompetence we have now in are Federal government. Vote Democratic hahahaha but it ain’t funny it’s a mess.
Don’t have to they have already been counted Biden won but look what a mess it is now. Incompetent,incompetent,incompetent that is the truth
(08-20-2021, 01:38 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 01:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Don’t have to they have already been counted Biden won but look what a mess it is now. Incompetent,incompetent,incompetent that is the truth
I will say it's not been perfect but what we have seen the Afghanistan Army do it's sickening tell you that much. What a total waste of money and lives. Next time a President wants to start nation building again should Impeach right then.
But the biggest threat to this country is what happened on January 6th and is still on going.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
That’s not true the biggest mistake this country made is turning away from God end of story
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-20-2021, 02:52 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: That’s not true the biggest mistake this country made is turning away from God end of story
Don't know about end of story but we have always had evil people and we still have evil people in the future. I don't think it's worse today than in the past the 2 biggest thing's today is we have more people and instant information hard to hide the evil today. Could you imagine if we had all this instant info during WW2 or any Wars in the past lot of evil things went on back then.
^Evil is hiding right under these village idiots' noses and his name is Joseph Biden. He has placed thousands of American lives in peril and says that he made no mistakes in the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
(08-20-2021, 06:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Evil is hiding right under these village idiots' noses and his name is Joseph Biden. He has placed thousands of American lives in peril and says that he made no mistakes in the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Hypocrite.  You stood by with your nose up Trump’s rear while he ignored Covid, while Rand Paul spread disinformation for his insider trades , and Ted Cruz and company incited an insurrection.

since when do you care about Americans? You could have cared less for the past 4 years about anybody or anything except your Tangerine dream. SAD!
(08-20-2021, 07:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 06:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Evil is hiding right under these village idiots' noses and his name is Joseph Biden. He has placed thousands of American lives in peril and says that he made no mistakes in the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Hypocrite.  You stood by with your nose up Trump’s rear while he ignored Covid, while Rand Paul spread disinformation for his insider trades , and Ted Cruz and company incited an insurrection.

since when do you care about Americans? You could have cared less for the past 4 years about anybody or anything except your Tangerine dream. SAD!
I believe Quooter is more worried about the money from the defense contractor he works for just my dry up. But they will just lobby for another war in the future.
^More lies from the local head of the village idiots. He is in mourning over the imminent death of Joe Biden's presidency. Republicans will not be responsible for bringing down his administration he is - and if does not make up an excuse and resign, Democrats will have no choice but to take him out of office themselves. As pathetic as Biden is as president, his hard-core supporters like CardFan1 and vector are even more pathetic. Biden is obviously suffering from dementia but his supporters have no excuses. Biden voters were warned and now they bear some responsibility for the chaos in Afghanistan.
(08-20-2021, 08:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^More lies from the local head of the village idiots. He is in mourning over the imminent death of Joe Biden's presidency. Republicans will not be responsible for bringing down his administration he is - and if does not make up an excuse and resign, Democrats will have no choice but to take him out of office themselves. As pathetic as Biden is as president, his hard-core supporters like CardFan1 and vector are even more pathetic. Biden is obviously suffering from dementia but his supporters have no excuses. Biden voters were warned and now they bear some responsibility for the chaos in Afghanistan.
Crickets Hoot wonder why
(08-20-2021, 08:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^More lies from the local head of the village idiots. He is in mourning over the imminent death of Joe Biden's presidency. Republicans will not be responsible for bringing down his administration he is - and if does not make up an excuse and resign, Democrats will have no choice but to take him out of office themselves. As pathetic as Biden is as president, his hard-core supporters like CardFan1 and vector are even more pathetic. Biden is obviously suffering from dementia but his supporters have no excuses. Biden voters were warned and now they bear some responsibility for the chaos in Afghanistan.
Hooter, trump told you to get vaccinated.  Mo Brooks told you to move on.  They have lied to you.  I know you're worried, but life will go on.  

Both ironic and sick that you care more for Afghanistan than the United States these days.  @vector#1 must right that wallet gonna lighten and those Donald Trump underroos are in a wad
(08-23-2021, 03:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Hooter, trump told you to get vaccinated.  Mo Brooks told you to move on.  They have lied to you.  I know you're worried, but life will go on.  

Both ironic and sick that you care more for Afghanistan than the United States these days.  @vector#1 must right that wallet gonna lighten and those Donald Trump underroos are in a wad
And guess what stock market breaks another record all those fools who pulled their money out because they thought it went up because of Trump what a bunch of fools.

S&P, Nasdaq rally to records as investors eye Fed's Jackson Hole event | Fox Business

A
lso Patriot1 they cleared the police officer who shot your Patriot on January 6th

Crickets Cardfan1 wonder why

Thousands of American civilians are being held in Afghanistan against their will. Your initial reaction was, "Every man for himself," as if Joe Biden had no responsibility for private American citizens who were just foolishly vacationing in sunny Afghanistan during a war. If you cared about your fellow Americans, then the Afghanistan mess would concern you more than participation in the cover-up of another Biden failure.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your dishonesty.
(08-23-2021, 04:09 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

And guess what stock market breaks another record all those fools who pulled their money out because they thought it went up because of Trump what a bunch of fools.

S&P, Nasdaq rally to records as investors eye Fed's Jackson Hole event | Fox Business

A
lso Patriot1 they cleared the police officer who shot your Patriot on January 6th

Crickets Cardfan1 wonder why
So, vector, you believe it is okay to summarily execute unarmed, non-violent trespassers. I will remember that the next time you defend the looters, rioters, and thuggery of Black Lives Matter and Antifa.