Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville - 26 Phelps - 6
Another Win For The Jr. Panthers
I heard that Phelps had some good looking kids. I hope they get out of Phelps if they plan on playing football in high school.
bigpun Wrote:I heard that Phelps had some good looking kids. I hope they get out of Phelps if they plan on playing football in high school.

Yea i heard their full-back was big and strong. Hes got a bright future.....out of Phelps...Smile
Their fullback (the one you guys are talking about) didn't play last year. He had played all the previous years (he played with my child) but just didn't want to fool with it last year.
phs1986 Wrote:Their fullback (the one you guys are talking about) didn't play last year. He had played all the previous years (he played with my child) but just didn't want to fool with it last year.
Your son no longer goes to Phelps does he? He now goes to Belfry doesn't he?
bigpun Wrote:Your son no longer goes to Phelps does he? He now goes to Belfry doesn't he?

Yeah, he plays on the 8th grade team at BMS...
If...Then Wrote:Yea i heard their full-back was big and strong. Hes got a bright future.....out of Phelps...Smile

And people in Pikeville wonder why the rest of the county doesn't like them. Just can't figure it out either.
its true and you know it. Phelps football isnt the place you want to be for a future in football. You need to be at a (football) school like Belfry, Johnson Central, Pikeville and Hazard
If...Then Wrote:its true and you know it. Phelps football isnt the place you want to be for a future in football. You need to be at a (football) school like Belfry, Johnson Central, Pikeville and Hazard
Johnson Central really isn't a football school and Hazard is good but doesn't have great coaching... Better coaching and they would be a force to be recokened with.
Shady Grady Wrote:And people in Pikeville wonder why the rest of the county doesn't like them. Just can't figure it out either.
I think everyone from Pikeville knows why the county schools don't like them. It may not seem like it all the time but I really do have a lot of respect for the other county teams. When they play Pikeville though I want the Panthers to score 100 and give up 0. That is just my competitive nature. It has nothing to do with running up the scores either. If you can stop somebody, stop them. If you can't, you can't.
some kids would actually like to stay at home and be with the friends they have made over the years rather then base the next 4 years of their life on football
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:some kids would actually like to stay at home and be with the friends they have made over the years rather then base the next 4 years of their life on football

Thats the truth
Coty Blankenship caught the only TD he had a O.K game but was shook up at the end
If...Then Wrote:its true and you know it. Phelps football isnt the place you want to be for a future in football. You need to be at a (football) school like Belfry, Johnson Central, Pikeville and Hazard

Because Pikeville has sent so many kids to play at the next level....hahaha
wow. a little late for these posts
This is from last season.... CLOSED!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]