Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th regional tournament
Whoever wins the 15th will have a real good shot at making to the final 8 as the 15th will face the winner of the 14th (hazard/knott co most likely) either of which is very beatable this year.
This will be two good games today. I'll go with JC and LC advancing to the finals.
JC up 3-0 bottom 2nd.

3-2 JC. Bottom of 3rd
4-3 Belfry going into bottom of 4th
Final 

JC 7 Belfry 4
Lawrence County 7 Paintsville 0

Bryce Blevins pitched 7 innings giving up 2 hits with 10 strikeouts.
Lawrence county showed why they have been the regions front runner all year. The Belfry/Johnson Central game was a great game. Belfry had a bad 6th inning. Dead even other than that. Tomorrow’s game should be a dandy.
Bryce with another outstanding performance on the mound with 10 k’s, 2 hits and 0 BB. The Dawgs committed 0 errors while scoring 7 runs on 11 hits and stranded 9 runners. Lawrence proved they are the top dawg
Bryce. Blevins.
Bryce. Blevins.
We've got Johnson Central vs. Lawrence County for all the marbles.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Go Dawgs!!
Is the championship being broadcasted anywhere?
(06-07-2021, 08:03 PM)AndTheKickIsUp Wrote: Is the championship being broadcasted anywhere?
I think WSIP was supposed to air the game but it's not on. I thought maybe it had been postponed because of the weather. WKLW broadcast yesterday's game between Johnson Central and Belfry but their website said that WSIP would be carrying the championship game.

https://www.wsipfm.com
Been a rain delay, WSIP is saying first pitch will be around 9pm
It's on rain delay right now. They're trying to get the field in good shape. WSIP will be broadcasting the game tonight whenever it begins.
Johnson Central 5. Lawrence 2. 4th inning
8-3 Eagles. 2021 15th Region champs. Way to go Eagles!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ekywildcat's post:
  • Diogenes