Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows
(07-29-2021, 04:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 03:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 08:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter the economy is BOOMING we are just waiting on that aluminum plant Bevins promised he gave Braidy $15 million of KY'S taxpayer's money but never delivered. I think they are in the same place as the WMDS and Fraudulent Ballots are they just don't exist.
I live in an area where the economy is booming. The area of Kentucky where you live does not have a booming economy and has never really had a booming economy. Democrats have just been successful lowering your expectations.
Quooter you got one thing right there are no democrats so it must be the reason we don't have a booming economy is because of the republicans. Theirs not 1 democrat office holder in the county. But i am not there as of know visiting my second home and it's Booming.

Sounds like Hoot is seriously misrepresenting you.  People on welfare generally don't have multiple homes and excess cash to invest. Like you, I'd love to have those 13 and 15% CD rates we had back in the early seventies. Some mega G's invested at  those rates would be nice. Sounds like you are doing very well for yourself. Too bad that so many poor Kentuckians still vote for the party that put them in the poor house to begin with.  They need to start voting Democrat and work their way out of mom's basement.  Maybe oneday they'll have multiple homes like you do and enough CD's to choke Hoot's chicken.   Wink
Would love to see at least the 10% CD'S make a comeback Your right Quooter doesn't have a clue he has leached off the taxpayer's for many years. He did say he helped set spad's at a Island Creek mine in Martin County.

I had a 13% CD back around '74 (of course, I was only 12 so I didn't have a ton of money then). My pawpaw once had a 17% CD.  We'll probably never see those again.
(07-17-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter the economy is BOOMING we are just waiting on that aluminum plant Bevins promised he gave Braidy $15 million of KY'S taxpayer's money but never delivered. I think they are in the same place as the WMDS and Fraudulent Ballots are they just don't exist.
I live in an area where the economy is booming. The area of Kentucky where you live does not have a booming economy and has never really had a booming economy. Democrats have just been successful lowering your expectations.
Quooter you got one thing right there are no democrats so it must be the reason we don't have a booming economy is because of the republicans. Theirs not 1 democrat office holder in the county. But i am not there as of know visiting my second home and it's Booming.

Sounds like Hoot is seriously misrepresenting you.  People on welfare generally don't have multiple homes and excess cash to invest. Like you, I'd love to have those 13 and 15% CD rates we had back in the early seventies. Some mega G's invested at  those rates would be nice. Sounds like you are doing very well for yourself. Too bad that so many poor Kentuckians still vote for the party that put them in the poor house to begin with.  They need to start voting Democrat and work their way out of mom's basement.  Maybe oneday they'll have multiple homes like you do and enough CD's to choke Hoot's chicken.   Wink
Would love to see at least the 10% CD'S make a comeback Your right Quooter doesn't have a clue he has leached off the taxpayer's for many years. He did say he helped set spad's at a Island Creek mine in Martin County.
I set spads and was a brush cutter one summer while I was in college but my knowledge of coal and coal mining engineering and operations is far deeper and broader than yours, Welfare King. That was another pretty feeble attempt at an insult. A Welfare King should not be casting stones at anybody else's career or careers.
(07-29-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I live in an area where the economy is booming. The area of Kentucky where you live does not have a booming economy and has never really had a booming economy. Democrats have just been successful lowering your expectations.

I set spads and was a brush cutter one summer while I was in college but my knowledge of coal and coal mining engineering and operations is far deeper and broader than yours, Welfare King. That was another pretty feeble attempt at an insult. A Welfare King should not be casting stones at anybody else's career or careers.
Quooter go ahead and tell yourself that I have forgotten more about coal mining than you ever learned. Now I bet the government helped you get your so called college education. You need to see if they can get you a refund unless you got a degree in DumbA$$
you are top of the class on that subject
(07-29-2021, 06:17 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 08:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you got one thing right there are no democrats so it must be the reason we don't have a booming economy is because of the republicans. Theirs not 1 democrat office holder in the county. But i am not there as of know visiting my second home and it's Booming.

Quooter go ahead and tell yourself that I have forgotten more about coal mining than you ever learned. Now I bet the government helped you get your so called college education. You need to see if they can get you a refund unless you got a degree in DumbA$$
You had a job in or around a coal mine that you probably managed to hold onto only with the help of the UMWA. Anybody reading your posts can judge for themselves your attitude toward honest work. It took a union and probably family connections to keep you employed and now you are obviously not employable. You have shown in previous threads in this forum that you really don't know much about coal mining. How many years did you work before filing an injury claim? Don't bother answering that question because I know you will reply with a lie.
(07-29-2021, 06:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 03:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Sounds like Hoot is seriously misrepresenting you.  People on welfare generally don't have multiple homes and excess cash to invest. Like you, I'd love to have those 13 and 15% CD rates we had back in the early seventies. Some mega G's invested at  those rates would be nice. Sounds like you are doing very well for yourself. Too bad that so many poor Kentuckians still vote for the party that put them in the poor house to begin with.  They need to start voting Democrat and work their way out of mom's basement.  Maybe oneday they'll have multiple homes like you do and enough CD's to choke Hoot's chicken.   Wink
You had a job in or around a coal mine that you probably managed to hold onto only with the help of the UMWA. Anybody reading your posts can judge for themselves your attitude toward honest work. It took a union and probably family connections to keep you employed and now you are obviously not employable. You have shown in previous threads in this forum that you really don't know much about coal mining. How many years did you work before filing an injury claim? Don't bother answering that question because I know you will reply with a lie.
Quooter after Reagan the Union's just about dried up all but northern WV and Penn. Quooter I worked almost 42 years underground worked through Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, and your King gave it up last August if I could have made it 2 more months would of have 42 years started oct 11 1978 quit august 15 2020 when they shut the last underground coal mine down in Ming County and NO injury claim filed except black lung. You have not done a hard day's work in your life would bet my house on it if you have even worked. Your on here all the time couldn't have much of a job if any at all.
(07-29-2021, 07:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 04:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Would love to see at least the 10% CD'S make a comeback Your right Quooter doesn't have a clue he has leached off the taxpayer's for many years. He did say he hel's at a Island Creek mine in Martin County.
Quooter after Reagan the Union's just about dried up all but northern WV and Penn. Quooter I worked almost 42 years underground worked through Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, and your King gave it up last August if I could have made it 2 more months would of have 42 years started oct 11 1978 quit august 15 2020 when they shut the last underground coal mine down in Ming County and NO injury claim filed except black lung. You have not done a hard day's work in your life would bet my house on it if you have even worked. Your on here all the time couldn't have much of a job if any at all.
You have already admitted previously that you are drawing disability checks and anybody can look up our posting histories and see that you post more than twice as frequently as I do. The first job that I had was as a general laborer in the UMWA during the summer after my high school graduation. From that job, I worked in nearly every department for Island Creek in its management training program. I supervised the use of Marion shovels and Lectra Haul trucks that Island Creek leased to contractors on several large strip operations. I also worked as a foreman at a large underground mining equipment maintenance shop for nine months, among other positions.

After four years, I became a registered professional engineer before leaving Island Creek to manage an engineering department for another large mining company for 15 years. In other words, while you claimed to be working in underground mines, I was designing underground and surface mines and supervising Autocad technicians and teams of surveyors. I also taught myself computer programming and now have nearly 20 years experience in my second career.

I am confident that you have not forgotten more about coal mining than I know. I am also confident that you have never worked any harder than I did as a general laborer. But I learned quickly that would rather get paid for my ability to solve problems than my ability to carry rock dust all night long.

As for getting a refund for my education, most of the cost of my education was covered by academic scholarships, and that education has kept me working for more than 40 years. I have no plans to retire either. As long as I am capable of getting paid for work that I enjoy doing, I intend to keep working. If I stop enjoying what I am doing, then I will start another career. As long as I can type and think, I am pretty sure that I can avoid becoming a government dependent.
(07-29-2021, 08:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 05:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I set spads and was a brush cutter one summer while I was in college but my knowledge of coal and coal mining engineering and operations is far deeper and broader than yours, Welfare King. That was another pretty feeble attempt at an insult. A Welfare King should not be casting stones at anybody else's career or careers.
You have already admitted previously that you are drawing disability checks and anybody can look up our posting histories and see that you post more than twice as frequently as I do. The first job that I had was as a general laborer in the UMWA during the summer after my high school graduation. From that job, I worked in nearly every department for Island Creek in its management training program. I supervised the use of Marion shovels and Lectra Haul trucks that Island Creek leased to contractors on several large strip operations. I also worked as a foreman at a large underground mining equipment maintenance shop for nine months, among other positions.

After four years, I became a registered professional engineer before leaving Island Creek to manage an engineering department for another large mining company for 15 years. In other words, while you claimed to be working in underground mines, I was designing underground and surface mines and supervising Autocad technicians and teams of surveyors. I also taught myself computer programming and now have nearly 20 years experience in my second career.

I am confident that you have not forgotten more about coal mining than I know. I am also confident that you have never worked any harder than I did as a general laborer. But I learned quickly that would rather get paid for my ability to solve problems than my ability to carry rock dust all night long.

As for getting a refund for my education, most of the cost of my education was covered by academic scholarships, and that education has kept me working for more than 40 years. I have no plans to retire either. As long as I am capable of getting paid for work that I enjoy doing, I intend to keep working. If I stop enjoying what I am doing, then I will start another career. As long as I can type and think, I am pretty sure that I can avoid becoming a government dependent.
Quooter you do know black lung is a disability ? Well I do remember you saying you setting spads but that's the first i have heard about all the other Bullshit you claim. The Island creek job you are talking about is the pelver complex middle fork ky. Jim Booth got his first contract mine there and ended up owning the place. In fact worked about 12 years for Jim and Roy until he got to where he didn't want pay much but he kept me working. But after Reagan took over he just about killed the mining jobs and did kill the union jobs. Quooter how do you think the government funds academic scholarships the tooth fairy. Quooter I have done pretty good without a college degree wouldn't change a thing except stay out of the dust more made a lot of money. I will admit know very little about mountain top removal but they sure done away with a lot of jobs I know that much.
(07-29-2021, 08:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 08:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 06:17 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter go ahead and tell yourself that I have forgotten more about coal mining than you ever learned. Now I bet the government helped you get your so called college education. You need to see if they can get you a refund unless you got a degree in DumbA$$

Quooter you do know black lung is a disability ? Well I do remember you saying you setting spads but that's the first i have heard about all the other Bullshit you claim. The Island creek job you are talking about is the pelver complex middle fork ky. Jim Booth got his first contract mine there and ended up owning the place. In fact worked about 12 years for Jim and Roy until he got to where he didn't want pay much but he kept me working. But after Reagan took over he just about killed the mining jobs and did kill the union jobs. Quooter how do you think the government funds academic scholarships the tooth fairy. Quooter I have done pretty good without a college degree wouldn't change a thing except stay out of the dust more made a lot of money. I will admit know very little about mountain top removal but they sure done away with a lot of jobs I know that much.
Academic scholarships are competitive. Some were financed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, some by the federal government, and some through private donations. All you need to know is that I financed my college education mainly through summer jobs in the coal mining industry and by earning academic scholarships and maintaining them by keeping my grades up. As for Reagan, the coal mining has always had its boom and bust cycles and the industry was not booming and the economy was an absolute wreck when Reagan was elected - it was the main reason that he was elected. I never missed a day of work while Reagan was president and coal prices recovered while he was president. George H. W. Bush's administration, OTOH, was a difficult time for the coal industry because of Bush's policies.

Ted McGinnis was a contract miner for Island Creek before he joined Jim Booth. I recall meeting with Jim and Ted to discuss a possible lease but we were unable to reach a deal. Jim and Ted were outstanding mine operators and were able to turn profits when most other operators were going bankrupt.

As for mountain top mining costing jobs, that may be true to some extent but much of the coal that is mined by mountain top mining could not be recovered through underground mining. Anybody who owns coal reserves wants their coal mined by mountain top methods if at all possible because it results in much higher recovery rates. The second most desirable mining method is underground mining, with longwall mining being the most efficient deep mining method. Coal owners least favorite mining method is auger mining, which should always be a method of last resort.

I worked for a few months in a Logan County mine on Buffalo Creek where the Dorothy seam (same as the Coalburg or Elkhorn 3 and 3-1/2 seams in eastern Kentucky) was 20 feet thick. Before working there, I had no idea that there were unmined seams that thick east of the Mississippi River. They mined the top 7 feet of the seam on advance and then took the rest on retreat. The seam was too thick for safe pillar recovery. It was a shame to leave so much coal unmined. We had to inspect the ventilation system using a John boat.
As Biden's inflationary policies continue to hit American wallets hard, an increasing number of people are beginning to realize that inflation is bad for them in a very direct and personal way. How much are Americans willing to pay for the privilege of being fleeced by Biden's Marxist economic policies?

How Inflation Is Killing Social Security Quicker
Quote:Voters are rightly blaming Biden for inflation

An economy growing at 6.4% would be great news for most White Houses. But with inflation surging to 5.4%, many are not feeling the economic good times, and they know exactly whom to blame.

“Everything just costs more, and no one’s really making more other than if you get government money, which I did get some,” 52-year-old school maintenance worker John Novak told the Associated Press this week. “I’d rather have prices lower.”

Novak is not alone. According to an AP poll conducted last week, 54% of voters say the economy is in poor shape. In a separate Morning Consult poll, 59% of voters said Biden’s policies were to blame for the 13-year high in inflation, and 54% expect inflation to get worse.

The Democrats' reaction to these numbers has been, “Damn the inflation, full spending ahead!”
Pedo Joe Biden is destroying our economy. Real wages are no longer keeping pace with inflation.

Biden downplays inflation concerns as far Left pushes for more spending
(08-12-2021, 06:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Pedo Joe Biden is destroying our economy. Real wages are no longer keeping pace with inflation.

Quooter 943,000 jobs added in July you sure about that ?
(08-12-2021, 07:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 06:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Pedo Joe Biden is destroying our economy. Real wages are no longer keeping pace with inflation.

Absolutely sure. I could go deeply into debt and park a couple of brand new Mercedes in front of my home. All my neighbors would assume that my financial position was strong but my quality of life would take a nosedive then the bills started coming in the mail. No country has ever borrowed and spent its way into prosperity and this country is not immune to the basic laws of economics. That was true of the Roman Empire, it was true for the Soviet Union, and it is true for our own country.

Pedo Joe is lying to you when he says that inflation will be temporary and that the high rate is entirely due to the pandemic.

Do the math. Has your income increased at an annual rate of 5 percent since Biden took the Oath of Office? Inflation hurts people with fixed and low incomes the most but it does not benefit anybody but government careerists who can vote themselves raises to keep ahead of inflation.
(08-12-2021, 07:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Absolutely sure. I could go deeply into debt and park a couple of brand new Mercedes in front of my home. All my neighbors would assume that my financial position was strong but my quality of life would take a nosedive then the bills started coming in the mail. No country has ever borrowed and spent its way into prosperity and this country is not immune to the basic laws of economics. That was true of the Roman Empire, it was true for the Soviet Union, and it is true for our own country.

Pedo Joe is lying to you when he says that inflation will be temporary and that the high rate is entirely due to the pandemic.

Do the math. Has your income increased at an annual rate of 5 percent since Biden took the Oath of Office? Inflation hurts people with fixed and low incomes the most but it does not benefit anybody but government careerists who can vote themselves raises to keep ahead of inflation.
Quooter what did you do with those couple of Mercedes you bought the last 4 years debt didn't mean anything to you then what's change ? Oh I know the enemy is now in charge Damm if you ain't a Hypocrite.
(08-12-2021, 08:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter what did you do with those couple of Mercedes you bought the last 4 years debt didn't mean anything to you then what's change ? Oh I know the enemy is now in charge Damm if you ain't a Hypocrite.
The inflation rate is what has changed. Unless his own party restrains Biden, he is going to spend this nation into oblivion. A nation spending beyond it means and printing cash to cover its debts is what drives inflation. And yes, Joe Biden is an enemy of every patriotic American who wants this country to succeed over the long haul.
(08-12-2021, 08:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 08:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

The inflation rate is what has changed. Unless his own party restrains Biden, he is going to spend this nation into oblivion. A nation spending beyond it means and printing cash to cover its debts is what drives inflation. And yes, Joe Biden is an enemy of every patriotic American who wants this country to succeed over the long haul.
Quooter debt has nothing to do with inflation unless the interest rates go up on the debt then you have a problem. Quooter you bought 2 Mercedes under the last President didn't mention anything about the $8.3 trillion he added to debt and get this not ONE SINGLE JOB WAS ADDED now that's what I would call a disaster. Quooter this highway bill will add more jobs than anything Trump done in 4 years and it's much needed. All your people did was give money to people that already had too much money it was a waste the end result was after $8.3 Trillion added to the debt not ONE job added.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
More record-breaking stats point toward an economic disaster in the making thanks to Pedo Joe Biden's reckless tax and spend policies. The Biden administration is pleading with OPEC to increase oil production to slow the increase in U.S. gasoline prices. Biden prefers OPEC to increase production so that this country can import cheaper oil, as he does his best to reduce American oil production.

Producer prices soar 7.8% annually in July, most on record
(08-13-2021, 01:17 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More record-breaking stats point toward an economic disaster in the making thanks to Pedo Joe Biden's reckless tax and spend policies. The Biden administration is pleading with OPEC to increase oil production to slow the increase in U.S. gasoline prices. Biden prefers OPEC to increase production so that this country can import cheaper oil, as he does his best to reduce American oil production.

Uhhh…
won’t this bring gas prices down?  Didn’t you gripe about those earlier in the thread?  
Big Grin 
i appreciate this post, Hooter. If I get this right, You want our govt to show favoritism to American oil production over overseas producers. Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
Who prefers their socialism?
(08-13-2021, 09:03 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 01:17 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More record-breaking stats point toward an economic disaster in the making thanks to Pedo Joe Biden's reckless tax and spend policies. The Biden administration is pleading with OPEC to increase oil production to slow the increase in U.S. gasoline prices. Biden prefers OPEC to increase production so that this country can import cheaper oil, as he does his best to reduce American oil production.

Uhhh…
won’t this bring gas prices down?  Didn’t you gripe about those earlier in the thread?  
Big Grin 
i appreciate this post, Hooter. If I get this right, You want our govt to show favoritism to American oil production over overseas producers. Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
I am still waiting on those 74,000 fraud votes Quooter and TRT promised all of us.

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
What a dumbass you are, Twin Tick. Soaring producer prices will drag gasoline prices higher. As for American oil producers, they do not deserve to be attacked by their own government while Pedo Joe begs foreign producers to increase their production to make up for the shortage that he created. Why don' you try thinking before you post? This stream of consciousness posting that you are doing just makes you look even more stupid. 
(08-13-2021, 10:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
What a dumbass you are, Twin Tick. Soaring producer prices will drag gasoline prices higher. As for American oil producers, they do not deserve to be attacked by their own government while Pedo Joe begs foreign producers to increase their production to make up for the shortage that he created. Why don' you try thinking before you post? This stream of consciousness posting that you are doing just makes you look even more stupid. 
Quooter where's those 74,000 fraud ballots you and TRT promised us ?
Wasn't Friday August the 13th 2021 the Day the Leader was supposed to be reinstated what happened ?
(08-14-2021, 08:44 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
Wasn't Friday August the 13th 2021 the Day the Leader was supposed to be reinstated what happened ?
What, changing the subject again? If you're too busy to post in the right thread, then I am too busy to respond to your idiotic posts. Have a super weekend!
(08-14-2021, 11:53 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 08:44 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
What, changing the subject again? If you're too busy to post in the right thread, then I am too busy to respond to your idiotic posts. Have a super weekend!
So Quooter are you and TRT Wrong about the 74,000 ballots or did you and TRT just Lie ?

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  
Didn’t you post this Hooter? 

“The Biden administration is pleading with OPEC to increase oil production to slow the increase in U.S. gasoline prices. Biden prefers OPEC to increase production so that this country can import cheaper oil, as he does his best to reduce American oil production.”

I thought you loved capitalism.  Cheapest oil and strongest companies win in free market capitalism.
(08-14-2021, 12:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  

“The Biden administration is pleading with OPEC to increase oil production to slow the increase in U.S. gasoline prices. Biden prefers OPEC to increase production so that this country can import cheaper oil, as he does his best to reduce American oil production.”

I thought you loved capitalism.  Cheapest oil and strongest companies win in free market capitalism.
Biden has taken actions to deliberately make American oil companies less competitive. Whether he is doing so to satisfy American global warming fear mongers or is on the OPEC payroll, the fact is American companies made this country a net oil exporter under Trump. Now, Biden begs oil companies to produce more after his policies have made American companies less competitive. Biden's incompetence and anti-American policies have nothing to do with capitalism. Once again, you take time to make a deliberately dishonest post. What has turned you American Marxists against your own country?
(08-14-2021, 04:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  

Biden has taken actions to deliberately make American oil companies less competitive. Whether he is doing so to satisfy American global warming fear mongers or is on the OPEC payroll, the fact is American companies made this country a net oil exporter under Trump. Now, Biden begs oil companies to produce more after his policies have made American companies less competitive. Biden's incompetence and anti-American policies have nothing to do with capitalism. Once again, you take time to make a deliberately dishonest post. What has turned you American Marxists against your own country?
Which do you want, Hooter? Capitalism or favoritism toward National companies?

Biden seems to be doing a pretty decent job. Economy is much better than it was last year.  Wages are up, lots of jobs out there, what else do you want ?

Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  

Quooter what has Biden done to hurt the American oil companies ?

(08-14-2021, 04:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:03 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Uhhh…
Big Grin 

oh boy!!  

Which do you want, Hooter? Capitalism or favoritism toward National companies?

Biden seems to be doing a pretty decent job. Economy is much better than it was last year.  Wages are up, lots of jobs out there, what else do you want ?
I know what he wants him and TRT want them 74,000 ballots.

Quooter looks to me the Oil companies are making HUGE PROFITS compared to last year when they lost Billions what's your problem man.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/30/992545269...ings-again
https://fortune.com/2021/07/30/oil-compa...s-q2-2021/
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/chevron-...-2021.html
Quote:Biden's inflation swamps wage gains, leaving working families behind

President Biden’s economic agenda has boosted wages, but millions of American workers are still being left behind as inflation has more than wiped out salary gains. 

U.S. wages grew at a 4% year-over-year pace in July, but trailed the 5.4% annual increase in inflation, as measured by the consumer price index, suggesting that while nominal wages are rising, real wages are falling.

"Call it the ‘Biden pay cut,’" said Alfredo Ortiz, CEO of the Job Creators Network, a conservative U.S. advocacy group. "Rapid inflation and declining real wages are the direct result of the Biden administration’s historic spending that is overheating the economy and creating disincentives to work."
^^^
Wow, now you people care about working families’ wages . Big Grin
(08-15-2021, 10:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: ^^^
Wow, now you people care about working families’ wages . Big Grin
There is a good reason that you see the word "idiotic" used in responses to your posts.