Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Open Borders Policy Success
It would be easy to label President Biden's immigration policies a dismal failure but to do so would ignore the fact that Democrats have embraced an open southern border. The Biden administration is doing as little as possible to control our southern border. That policy is doing tremendous damage to this country but that is Biden's objective. Poor people are more likely to vote for Democrats and people who cross borders illegally are mostly very poor people.

Biden policy successes translate to failures for the United States.

Quote:ICE deportations fall to record low numbers amid border crisis: report

Immigrations and Customs Enforcement carried out the lowest number of monthly deportations on record in April, as illegal border crossings remain at 20-year highs, according to a report.

ICE deported 2,962 immigrants last month, the first time the number has fallen below 3,000, according to figures obtained by the Washington Post.

April deportations saw a 20 percent decline from March, when ICE deported 3,716.

Figures show that in the past seven months, ICE carried out about 37,000 deportations, which would put the agency on pace for fewer than 55,000 deportations for fiscal year 2021 – the first time that number will have dipped below 100,000, the report said.
Source?

So you’re saying Dems are padding the voter rolls 50 a month. Big Grin probably win a dog catcher race somewhere with those small fries.

Why the hell would we do that when we can ship in Bamboo votes and use our cyber samurais to hack voting machines?

Do you realize how gullible you are for buying into all this bs ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(05-08-2021, 05:03 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Source?

So you’re saying Dems are padding the voter rolls 50 a month. Big Grin probably win a dog catcher race somewhere with those small fries.

Why the hell would we do that when we can ship in Bamboo votes and use our cyber samurais to hack voting machines? 

Do you realize how gullible you are for buying into all this bs ?
I told you Commrade Quooter has that Brown Nose Syndrome in other words Sh!t for Brains Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Below is a surprisingly balanced article that recently appeared in USA Today concerning the Biden's failed immigration policy, as seen from the perspective of a long time Congressman who has represented hundreds of miles along the U.S.-Mexican border.

Quote:Rep. Henry Cuellar, one of Biden's harshest critics on the migrant surge, is urging White House to listen to border towns

LAREDO, Texas  – In a small park nestled between the Rio Grande River and an outlet mall, Rep. Henry Cuellar stood under a tree — one of the few spots offering relief from the sun on this 101-degree April afternoon — as he looked across the border towards Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.

The 65-year-old congressman, donning a tan button-down shirt and matching pants, lamented about the issues he’s seen in his community as an increased number of migrant children, families and adults make their way to the U.S.-Mexico border. American teenagers are being recruited by cartels to help smuggle people into the United States, ranch property is being destroyed, and now migrants are replacing drugs as the newest and most valuable commodity to smuggle into the country, he said.

“In Laredo, you have people that are trying to evade, single male adults, you got stash houses, you got people that are being crammed in the 18 wheelers,” he said during an interview with USA TODAY. “So a lot of times people only see the one that pulls out or at our heart, and that is the unaccompanied kids and the family. But what about the darker side? There is a darker side.”

The Democrat has emerged as one of President Joe Biden's harshest critics on the surge of migrants coming to the border, calling for relief for border towns shouldering the costs – financial and otherwise – of a record-level spike that has become a major partisan fight in Washington.

Months ago, Cuellar tried to warn Biden’s transition team about what was happening in his community, a city located less than a mile from the U.S.-Mexico border. But his warning didn't lead to much effort to address what was happening on the ground in South Texas, he said. For its part the administration has promised a more humane border policy than former President Donald Trump, focused on reuniting families, housing migrants so they don't have to make a dangerous trek home, and stemming the flow from Central America.

“My whole thing has been to the White House is, I want to be helpful. Let me know what we can do,” he said. “You got other border legislators who have done this before. This is not the first time we've seen this. We've seen it now, and we're gonna see it in the future. So we want to be as helpful as possible to them.”

Perhaps no one knows the issues facing the U.S.-Mexico border as intimately as Cuellar. For much of his life, he's had a unique vantage point as a resident of Laredo, a former Texas secretary of state and longtime border congressman. He has worked with several administrations on the impact increased migration to the United States’ southern border has had on communities and migrants. And as the Biden administration continues to grapple with the increased number of migrant children, families and adults, Cuellar has offered what he sees as a vital message for Biden: Listen to border communities.

The Texan, one of the most conservative Democrats in Congress, has represented portions of the Rio Grande Valley and Laredo for the past 16 years, including hundreds of miles of border.
The border crisis has been pumped to panic levels in the conservative sphere
( mind you that same conservative sphere downplayed a pandemic), but have we thought about the transition from administrations and the fact that these folks are now deciding it’s safe to head North after the Trump flu.

I’d say around December and January they are thinking “hell that place is worse than the hellhole I live in.”

Central America needs a makeover. If we cared as much as we blabbered about it, the trillion dollar military machine would have already eradicated the cartels. Facts.
(05-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The border crisis has been pumped to panic levels in the conservative sphere
( mind you that same conservative sphere downplayed a pandemic), but have we thought about the transition from administrations and the fact that these folks are now deciding it’s safe to head North after the Trump flu. 

I’d say around December and January they are thinking “hell that place is worse than the hellhole I live in.”   

Central America needs a makeover.  If we cared as much as we blabbered about it, the trillion dollar military machine would have already eradicated the cartels.  Facts.
Another idiotic post, Twin Ticks. The number of illegal aliens crossing the border has soared after China Joe Biden promised them that they would be welcome during his campaign and the number of deportations of illegal aliens has plummeted to an all time low. Yet you, the idiot that you are, still attempt to blame former President Trump for the border crisis that Biden created.

Somehow, moronic or idiotic just does not do justice to your delusional, dishonest, and nonsensical post. I cannot think of any single adjective that would to your post.
(05-09-2021, 06:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The border crisis has been pumped to panic levels in the conservative sphere

Central America needs a makeover.  If we cared as much as we blabbered about it, the trillion dollar military machine would have already eradicated the cartels.  Facts.
Another idiotic post, Twin Ticks. The number of illegal aliens crossing the border has soared after China Joe Biden promised them that they would be welcome during his campaign and the number of deportations of illegal aliens has plummeted to an all time low. Yet you, the idiot that you are, still attempt to blame former President Trump for the border crisis that Biden created.

Somehow, moronic or idiotic just does not do justice to your delusional, dishonest, and nonsensical post. I cannot think of any single adjective that would to your post.

Post a reputable source that states what you’re saying, Hooter.  

It would make sense that this is a surge year since the US is a safe place to be again.
(05-09-2021, 08:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

It would make sense that this is a surge year since the US is a safe place to be again.
I posted links to the articles in bold text above. That should be sufficient sourcing for anybody with rudimentary knowledge using a modern web browser.

As for the U.S. being a safe place again, violent crime rates have also soared as a result of the Democrat back riots led by their surrogates, BLM and Antifa. Police officers are retiring and moving to suburbs and small towns in droves and Democrats are releasing violent criminals from prisons to make prisons safer. Your claim is demonstrably false, as are most of the claims that you make in this forum.
(05-09-2021, 08:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I posted links to the articles in bold text above. That should be sufficient sourcing for anybody with rudimentary knowledge using a modern web browser.

As for the U.S. being a safe place again, violent crime rates have also soared as a result of the Democrat back riots led by their surrogates, BLM and Antifa. Police officers are retiring and moving to suburbs and small towns in droves and Democrats are releasing violent criminals from prisons to make prisons safer. Your claim is demonstrably false, as are most of the claims that you make in this forum.
Hey hey hey...don’t forget the Violent Trump traitor riots!  

When did this massive wave of illegals begin?  

Biden is under 125 days.  We will see how this is handled. It’s obtuse to ignore the pandemic and it’s effects.

We can’t forget 2019 was a big year even with Trump’s inhumane policies.
(05-09-2021, 09:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 08:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Hey hey hey...don’t forget the Violent Trump traitor riots!  

When did this massive wave of illegals begin?  

Biden is under 125 days.  We will see how this is handled. It’s obtuse to ignore the pandemic and it’s effects.

We can’t forget 2019 was a big year even with Trump’s inhumane policies.
Trump took steps to handle the problems in 2019 and the number of illegal aliens attempting to cross dropped sharply. As you well know, Biden has been very busy reversing Trump's executive orders, including those concerning the southern border. The "crisis" at the border is no accident. This is exactly what Biden and the Democrats wanted.

Describe for us what those inhumane Trump policies were. Using the holding pens that Obama built as Democrats claimed that Trump's administration was treating children worse than Obama had? Were you one of those liars who made those claims? Of course you were and you are still telling the same lies that you were telling then. Trump's administration never confined children by packing them like sardines during a pandemic.

Democrats representing the House districts along our southern border know what an absolutely deplorable job the Biden administration is doing along the border but they are having trouble getting any media coverage. Meanwhile, China Joe and his VP are steering clear of the border themselves. What is happening to kids apprehended at the border since Biden took office would have been criminal if it had happened on Trump's watch.
Trump’s inhumane policy of family separation as a deterrent. Is that the step you’re bragging about?

With Trump in charge and all his threats, there was a surge. This problem is bigger than who’s rear is in the Oval Office.
Read what Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives think about what is going on along our southern border under the Biden administration. They are taking photos of a nearly empty holding pen after moving children a few hundred feet to an overcrowded pen. China Joe says that his administration has the situation under control. Apparently, the shell game is not fooling the American citizens who actually have to deal with Biden's failed policy and their Democrat representatives have cause to worry about upcoming elections.

Quote:Border Democrats slamming Biden for 'failed' response to border crisis

Democratic lawmakers from southern border states are saying President Joe Biden is failing them in addressing the migrant surge.

Both Democratic senators from Arizona have backed Republican Gov. Doug Ducey’s deployment of 500 National Guard soldiers to the U.S.-Mexico border. On Wednesday, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema said the state’s resources, which are in addition to existing federal law enforcement on the border, are not enough to handle the rising number of people illegally crossing in the Tucson and Yuma regions of the state.

"It’s clear that not enough is being done," Sinema said. "Arizona is bearing the brunt of this crisis because of the federal government's failure to address immigration issues over the last three decades."

Sinema and Sen. Mark Kelly asked Biden to reimburse the state for the $25 million they expect the National Guard deployment to cost, but they have yet to hear back from the White House.

“I've been down to the border, Douglas and Yuma. I’ve talked to sheriffs and mayors and the two sector chiefs and their leadership teams. We've got a problem,” Kelly told reporters on Thursday. "The federal government has failed on this issue for decades now. Washington has to do better, and Arizonans are fed up. So, I'm just going to call it like I see it.”

On Thursday, Biden officials told reporters that Congress should take action on immigration issues. Sinema already has, proposing a bipartisan bill in April with Republicans that calls on the Biden administration to set up regional processing facilities along the 2,000-mile border that are better suited than Border Patrol stations to handle asylum-seeking families and children.

Sinema said Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas personally committed to her that he would address the concerns of Arizona border communities.

“What I’m waiting for is the administration to take bold action to actually address these concerns,” Sinema told radio station KTAR News on Thursday.

Out east in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas and Laredo, Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar is upset with how the Biden administration is portraying the border crisis. This past week, DHS released photos of Border Patrol’s Donna facility, a series of tents to hold children and families after they are initially taken into custody. The pictures revealed near-empty rooms compared to in March, when border authorities allowed the facility to become extremely overcrowded in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. A congresswoman who toured the Donna border facility in March said it was holding 5,700 people despite its 250-person capacity.

Cuellar said the photos are misleading the public because the children are all still in custody several hundred feet away at nearby tents operated by the Department of Health and Human Services.

“All they’re doing is they’re moving kids from one tent to the other tent and saying, ‘Oh, they’re not in the Border Patrol (custody),’ but they’re right next door,” Cuellar told Border Report. “They’re just next door in HHS.”
(05-09-2021, 09:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Trump’s inhumane policy of family separation as a deterrent.  Is that the step you’re bragging about?

With Trump in charge and all his threats, there was a surge.  This problem is bigger than who’s rear is in the Oval Office.
Trump did not do anything that the Obama administration had done. When an adult American citizen is arrested in this country, children do not go to jail with Mommy and/or Daddy. Family separation cannot be avoided, especially if there is no evidence to establish the parents of the children. The border was under control when Biden was sworn into office. Now it is a mess. Cause and effect.

That is not my opinion, that is the opinion of Democrats who live along our southern border and their elected representatives, including Democrat senators and House members. You would like us to believe you over people who actually know the truth, but that is not happening. You are just reinforcing your reputation as a liar by denying the obvious failure of the Biden immigration policy.
(05-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 09:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Trump’s inhumane policy of family separation as a deterrent.  Is that the step you’re bragging about?

With Trump in charge and all his threats, there was a surge.  This problem is bigger than who’s rear is in the Oval Office.
Trump did not do anything that the Obama administration had done. When an adult American citizen is arrested in this country, children do not go to jail with Mommy and/or Daddy. Family separation cannot be avoided, especially if there is no evidence to establish the parents of the children. The border was under control when Biden was sworn into office. Now it is a mess. Cause and effect.

That is not my opinion, that is the opinion of Democrats who live along our southern border and their elected representatives, including Democrat senators and House members. You would like us to believe you over people who actually know the truth, but that is not happening. You are just reinforcing your reputation as a liar by denying the obvious failure of the Biden immigration policy.
And once again just more Russian Disinformation from the Brown Nose Klan Commrade Quooter
(05-10-2021, 07:13 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

And once again just more Russian Disinformation from the Brown Nose Klan Commrade Quooter
Something big must be up to have you out of bed so early. Did Biden sign a free government cheese executive order? If you see a taxpayer today, be sure to thank them for feeding you so that you can post nonsense all day and avoid work!
(05-10-2021, 08:21 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Something big must be up to have you out of bed so early. Did Biden sign a free government cheese executive order? If you see a taxpayer today, be sure to thank them for feeding you so that you can post nonsense all day and avoid work!
Brown Nose Klan Commrade Quooter you have 11,708 posts and you claim you have a job ?
Just more Russian Disinformation from the Brown Nose Klan Commrade Quooter
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-10-2021, 08:58 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 08:21 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Brown Nose Klan Commrade Quooter you have 11,708 posts and you claim you have a job ?
Just more Russian Disinformation from the Brown Nose Klan Commrade Quooter
My posts have been made over a period of more than 11 years. I post at about half the rate that you do. Unlike you, I post mostly during my lunch, evenings, and weekends. And unlike you, I choose not to be a human parasite and I have a job, Twin Ticks.
What a guy, China Joe is! He dismantles an immigration system that was working and makes illegal immigration a more lucrative endeavor, using the money of American taxpayers. Then he blames his staff for the mess that he has personally created along the southern U.S. border. I guess Jill and his other handlers let him unload on his cabinet members to allow him to feel like part of the team. I wonder how long they could sign executive orders using an autopen before anybody missed Joe. 

I almost feel sorry for the liberals who work for such a cowardly imbecile.

Quote:Biden revokes Trump order on immigrants' health care costs

President Joe Biden has sought to reverse much of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policy.

President Joe Biden on Friday shot down a Trump proclamation that blocked potential immigrants deemed to be a “financial burden” on the nation’s health care system from coming to the United States, saying it didn’t align with U.S. interests.

“My Administration is committed to expanding access to quality, affordable healthcare,” Biden said in a statement. “We can achieve that objective, however, without barring the entry of noncitizens who seek to immigrate lawfully to this country but who lack significant financial means or have not purchased health insurance coverage from a restrictive list of qualifying plans.”

The 2019 proclamation had required immigrants to prove they would get qualifying health insurance within 30 days of coming to America or have the resources to cover medical costs. Former President Donald Trump's White House had said the proclamation was aimed at "protecting health care benefits for American citizens."

"People who come here shouldn’t immediately be on public assistance," a senior Trump administration told POLITICO at the time. "We should bring people here who contribute and not drain resources."

Biden has sought to reverse much of Trump’s immigration policy, calling for a “fair and humane” system.

Quote:Biden lashed out at Becerra during Oval Office meeting on migrant kids amid HHS-White House tensions: reports

President Biden reportedly lashed out at Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra over his department’s handling of migrant children -- amid broader reported tensions between the White House and HHS.

Biden "lashed out" at Becerra in a March 30 Oval Office meeting when Becerra allegedly failed to have answers for questions about the agency’s ability to take care of migrant kids, according to The New York Times.

The Biden administration has been facing a dramatic surge in migrants at the border -- particularly unaccompanied children, who the Biden administration is not removing via Title 42 public health protections that are being used to remove some families and single adults.

The numbers of unaccompanied children have decreased slightly in April from the sky-high numbers in March and Border Patrol facilities have been emptied. But the migrants have been moved to HHS facilities instead, where numbers have ballooned.

There are currently more than 20,000 migrants in HHS custody, up from just under 12,000 at the end of March. The Associated Press reported that migrants are being housed at more than 200 sites in multiple states.
What you gonna talk about in the next few months as these numbers go down, Hooter?

Your Faux News article (the closest to reality source I’ve seen you use in a while) even stated numbers are going down.
(05-14-2021, 09:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What a guy, China Joe is! He dismantles an immigration system that was working and makes illegal immigration a more lucrative endeavor, using the money of American taxpayers. Then he blames his staff for the mess that he has personally created along the southern U.S. border. I guess Jill and his other handlers let him unload on his cabinet members to allow him to feel like part of the team. I wonder how long they could sign executive orders using an autopen before anybody missed Joe. 

I almost feel sorry for the liberals who work for such a cowardly imbecile.

Quote:Biden revokes Trump order on immigrants' health care costs

President Joe Biden has sought to reverse much of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policy.

President Joe Biden on Friday shot down a Trump proclamation that blocked potential immigrants deemed to be a “financial burden” on the nation’s health care system from coming to the United States, saying it didn’t align with U.S. interests.

“My Administration is committed to expanding access to quality, affordable healthcare,” Biden said in a statement. “We can achieve that objective, however, without barring the entry of noncitizens who seek to immigrate lawfully to this country but who lack significant financial means or have not purchased health insurance coverage from a restrictive list of qualifying plans.”

The 2019 proclamation had required immigrants to prove they would get qualifying health insurance within 30 days of coming to America or have the resources to cover medical costs. Former President Donald Trump's White House had said the proclamation was aimed at "protecting health care benefits for American citizens."

"People who come here shouldn’t immediately be on public assistance," a senior Trump administration told POLITICO at the time. "We should bring people here who contribute and not drain resources."

Biden has sought to reverse much of Trump’s immigration policy, calling for a “fair and humane” system.

Quote:Biden lashed out at Becerra during Oval Office meeting on migrant kids amid HHS-White House tensions: reports

President Biden reportedly lashed out at Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra over his department’s handling of migrant children -- amid broader reported tensions between the White House and HHS.

Biden "lashed out" at Becerra in a March 30 Oval Office meeting when Becerra allegedly failed to have answers for questions about the agency’s ability to take care of migrant kids, according to The New York Times.

The Biden administration has been facing a dramatic surge in migrants at the border -- particularly unaccompanied children, who the Biden administration is not removing via Title 42 public health protections that are being used to remove some families and single adults.

The numbers of unaccompanied children have decreased slightly in April from the sky-high numbers in March and Border Patrol facilities have been emptied. But the migrants have been moved to HHS facilities instead, where numbers have ballooned.

There are currently more than 20,000 migrants in HHS custody, up from just under 12,000 at the end of March. The Associated Press reported that migrants are being housed at more than 200 sites in multiple states.
Commrade Quooter when NYT reports something good for your team you quote it
But when NYT reports something bad for your team you call it fake news do you know how big of a hypocrite that makes you ?
(05-15-2021, 08:43 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What you gonna talk about in the next few months as these numbers go down, Hooter?

Your Faux News article (the closest to reality source I’ve seen you use in a while) even stated numbers are going down.
As a patriotic American, I want illegal immigration numbers to go down, Twin Ticks. Our goal, as a nation, should be no illegal immigration, or as close to that goal as possible. That is not going to happen with China Joe bribing prospective illegal immigrants to sneak into this country by making an ever increasing number of taxpayer funded benefits available to them.
(05-15-2021, 12:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 08:43 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What you gonna talk about in the next few months as these numbers go down, Hooter?

As a patriotic American, I want illegal immigration numbers to go down, Twin Ticks. Our goal, as a nation, should be no illegal immigration, or as close to that goal as possible. That is not going to happen with China Joe bribing prospective illegal immigrants to sneak into this country by making an ever increasing number of taxpayer funded benefits available to them.
Commrade Quooter but you are not a patriotic American you supported a EX president who colluded with the Russians and tried to over throw the government
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
China Joe's border policies divert federal law enforcement agency resources away from controlling illegal immigration across the border, which allows Mexican drug cartels easier access to this country's addicts and children. I wonder if Hunter or the Big Guy are getting a cut?

Quote:Abbott: Amount of Fentanyl Caught at Border up Nearly 800% April over April

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ® stated that there has been a nearly “800% increase April over April” in the amount of fentanyl coming across the border apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. And that there has been enough fentanyl obtained to kill everyone in New York.

Abbott said, “I’ve got to tell you, Steve, there’s something else, a new dynamic about what’s going on at the border that Americans need to know about, and that is the increased apprehension of fentanyl coming across the border. Yes, there may be people coming across the border. But there [are] dangerous drugs coming across the border. For your audience who may not know, two milligrams of fentanyl is a fatal dose. And so, know this, we had…[an] almost 800% increase April over April of the amount of fentanyl that has been apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have obtained enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every single person in the state of New York.”
(05-15-2021, 03:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: China Joe's border policies divert federal law enforcement agency resources away from controlling illegal immigration across the border, which allows Mexican drug cartels easier access to this country's addicts and children. I wonder if Hunter or the Big Guy are getting a cut?

Quote:Abbott: Amount of Fentanyl Caught at Border up Nearly 800% April over April

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ® stated that there has been a nearly “800% increase April over April” in the amount of fentanyl coming across the border apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. And that there has been enough fentanyl obtained to kill everyone in New York.

Abbott said, “I’ve got to tell you, Steve, there’s something else, a new dynamic about what’s going on at the border that Americans need to know about, and that is the increased apprehension of fentanyl coming across the border. Yes, there may be people coming across the border. But there [are] dangerous drugs coming across the border. For your audience who may not know, two milligrams of fentanyl is a fatal dose. And so, know this, we had…[an] almost 800% increase April over April of the amount of fentanyl that has been apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have obtained enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every single person in the state of New York.”
Commrade Quooter FOX NEWS come on might as well be Russia TV

Was Trump bribing them in 2019?  
Do actually believe the garbage you type?  
We have a half a continent of third world nations that have no infrastructure and are plagued by cartels. Who can blame them for trying to flee to safety?  In the rest of the world they would be called refugees, but here the right calls them  illegal aliens.  

By Golly, I bet if there was some oil or coal down there your panties would be in a wad. 

Solve the cartel problem and third world problem in this hemisphere and  we solve the border crisis, but keep whining about a stupid wall and what we do with humans fleeing for safety. 

dang, Hooter, you really are heartless. Heaven forbid you and yours are down on your luck at any point.

Oh wait you were a month or so.  hmmm
(05-15-2021, 03:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

We have a half a continent of third world nations that have no infrastructure and are plagued by cartels. Who can blame them for trying to flee to safety?  In the rest of the world they would be called refugees, but here the right calls them  illegal aliens.  

By Golly, I bet if there was some oil or coal down there your panties would be in a wad. 

Solve the cartel problem and third world problem in this hemisphere and  we solve the border crisis, but keep whining about a stupid wall and what we do with humans fleeing for safety. 

dang, Hooter, you really are heartless. Heaven forbid you and yours are down on your luck at any point.

I'm heartless for wanting to see my country to have secure borders that prevent the invasion of illegal aliens, the free flow of illegal drugs that are marketed to American children, and the trafficking of human beings forced into the sex trade? The funny thing is that you have no clue about how moronic your posts read to anybody who possesses any common sense. 

You are that guy who laughs at his own jokes because nobody else laughs at them. You are an odd, sad misfit, Twin Ticks. I honestly pity you.
(05-15-2021, 04:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I'm heartless for wanting to see my country to have secure borders that prevent the invasion of illegal aliens, the free flow of illegal drugs that are marketed to American children, and the trafficking of human beings forced into the sex trade? The funny thing is that you have no clue about how moronic your posts read to anybody who possesses any common sense. 

You are that guy who laughs at his own jokes because nobody else laughs at them. You are an odd, sad misfit, Twin Ticks. I honestly pity you.
Commrade Quooter this is not Russia yet so don't say "my country" by the way how do you spell Hypocrite in Russian ханжа

People laugh at my jokes. Are you trying to hurt my feelings, Hooter? 

did Trump bribe these people in 2019?  

Using your logic he did. 

You made a statement that these are Democrat plants and criminals instead of living in the real world and seeing they are people running to safety and opportunity. 

ive said on here dozens of times, if we cared about this more than it being a wedge issue for Americans to fuss over, we would take down the cartels. 

do you agree with that Hooter or do you get off sending these folks back into the desert?
(05-15-2021, 05:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Using your logic he did. 

You made a statement that these are Democrat plants and criminals instead of living in the real world and seeing they are people running to safety and opportunity. 

ive said on here dozens of times, if we cared about this more than it being a wedge issue for Americans to fuss over, we would take down the cartels. 

do you agree with that Hooter or do you get off sending these folks back into the desert?
Liar. People can read my posts for themselves instead of relying on your dishonest characterizations.

I am not wasting any more time responding to your posts this weekend. (I have already permanently stopped responding to your vector account. One opinion deserves one response - at most.)

I am pretty sure that people are laughing at you, not at your jokes. Many people in France think Jerry Lewis was a comedic genius. Maybe there is some country on this planet where you would be considered smart or funny, but I doubt it.
(05-15-2021, 07:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 05:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 12:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: As a patriotic American, I want illegal immigration numbers to go down, Twin Ticks. Our goal, as a nation, should be no illegal immigration, or as close to that goal as possible. That is not going to happen with China Joe bribing prospective illegal immigrants to sneak into this country by making an ever increasing number of taxpayer funded benefits available to them.

Using your logic he did. 

Liar. People can read my posts for themselves instead of relying on your dishonest characterizations.

I am not wasting any more time responding to your posts this weekend. (I have already permanently stopped responding to your vector account. One opinion deserves one response - at most.)

I am pretty sure that people are laughing at you, not at your jokes. Many people in France think Jerry Lewis was a comedic genius. Maybe there is some country on this planet where you would be considered smart or funny, but I doubt it.
Commrade Quooter how many times have heard this ?
You are the one who is getting laughed at for all the hypocritical posts