3. PIKEVILLE
4. Shelby Valley
5. BELFRY
6. Pike County central
7. PAINTSVILLE
8. Magoffin county
9. Floyd county central
10. Jenkins
Pikeville beat LC 11-5 in their only meeting, played at LC. But not too bad a list considering you evidently didn't look at scores.
I look at Lawrence county beat pikeville at PIKEVILLE during the Blundell potter tournament
(05-25-2021, 08:31 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: I look at Lawrence county beat pikeville at PIKEVILLE during the Blundell potter tournament
No they didn't and did you really spell a girl who died's name like that on purpose? Pitiful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
Yeah, they didn’t play Pikeville in the Lyndel Potter Memorial Tournament. They had wins over Shelby Valley and Mingo Central and losses to Grant County and Franklin County.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dawg_fan1983's post:
  • jetpilot, PHS DYNASTY
Shame, someone would get on this site and belittle a female athlete who died at such a young age. Pitiful indeed !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-27-2021, 12:04 AM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote: Shame, someone would get on this site and belittle a female athlete who died at such a young age. Pitiful indeed !!
Yes, a pure idiot.
(05-27-2021, 12:04 AM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote: Shame, someone would get on this site and belittle a female athlete who died at such a young age. Pitiful indeed !!

(05-27-2021, 12:06 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Yes, a pure idiot.
Please explain and the posts will be deleted ASAP.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
(05-25-2021, 08:31 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: I look at Lawrence county beat pikeville at PIKEVILLE during the Blundell potter tournament
Lyndel Potter Memorial Tournament

Return to latest scores for 2021 KY Fast Pitch Softball

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...spec_16311

The tournament is named after a PHS student and softball player who died while in high school.
(05-27-2021, 10:17 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Lyndel Potter Memorial Tournament

Return to latest scores for 2021 KY Fast Pitch Softball

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...spec_16311

The tournament is named after a PHS student and softball player who died while in high school.
That is true jp. Someone needs to have warriorhawk understand this and make an apology to Lyndall potter's family and the public for being so callous in his remarks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • jetpilot
This was a typo. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm human not perfect like you guys. WOW!!!

HEADING INTO THE POST SEASON
1. JOHNSON CENTRAL
2. LAWRENCE COUNTY
3. PIKEVILLE
4. BELFRY
5. PAINTSVILLE
6. PIKE CENTRAL
7. SHELBY VALLEY
8. FLOYD VOUNTY CENTRAL
9. MAGOFFIN COUNTY
10. JENKINS