Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rock Music Quotes - Favorite Quotes BY Rockers, ABOUT Rockers, or ABOUT Rock 'n Roll
Just sitting here with my broken leg trying to reach for some humor and remembering some good times listening to some classic rock music. Rock n Roll musicians have always been good for some interesting and/or humorous quotations.  I would like to hear some of your favorites that you've come across.  They can be quotes by a musician ,  about a musician , or about rock n roll.  If you want to quote musician's  lyric, that is fine as well.

Just looking for some good quotes.

"On stage, I make love to 25,000 different people, then I go home alone."   --- Janis Joplin

" I think I think too much. That's why I drink! "   ---   Janis Joplin

"I'm not God but if I were God   ,  3/4  of you would be girls and the rest would be pizza and beer."  ---   Axl Rose

"One time we saw some hookers but when we got closer we realized it was Motley Crue."     Big Grin  ---  James Hettfield(Metallica)

"Some girl asked me for an autograph and I  asked her why. She said because she admires me. I said she should see a shrink.  Then she started crying and I started laughing. "    --- Nikki Sixx(Motley Crue)

"I'm a family-oriented guy ;  I've started four or five this year. "  ---    David Lee Roth

"I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass. "   --- DLR   
You could fill up a whole thread with just quotes from Diamond Dave. Here are a couple of my favorites.

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/david...oth_137384

(About Sammy Hagar) He can throw a party. I AM the party.
" Long after an apocalyptic asteroid impact on Earth , the last remaining life forms on the planet will be German cockroaches , the tardigrades,  and Keith Richards."  ---   Old School Hound