10-08-21 away Knox Central 
10-15-21 away Lincoln County 
10-22-21 home Wayne County 
10-29-21 away Campbell County 

Good schedule Corbin
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
I like it!
Rhea County is an interesting pick up.  https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=419&sportid=1&seasonid=362

Also noticed poking around the Coach T website for Tennessee football that it appears that Oneida (TN) versus Williamsburg is the other game for the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic according to Oneida's schedule. Lots of small school tradition in that game and should be a nice crowd from those schools. https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?seasonid=374&schoolid=387&sportid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes dodger's post:
  • Bull got out!
Rhea County 10-2 last year
Would like to see Bell County on the list. Good for the area and ticket sales.
(04-10-2021, 12:42 PM)Ragnar Wrote: Would like to see Bell County on the list. Good for the area and ticket sales.

I figured it would be a sure thing when Greer was hired but doesn’t seem like either coach is interested in playing
Look forward to watching Corbin and Boyle locking horns in the playoffs. Unless they dont run into Johnson Central or Franking County first.
(04-11-2021, 09:55 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Look forward to watching Corbin and Boyle locking horns in the playoffs.  Unless they dont run into Johnson Central or Franking County first.

Corbin will definitely run into Franklin first as we play them early in our schedule. But we wouldn’t play them in the playoffs unless me met deep like championship game or semifinals. Boyle and Johnson Central is definitely a possibility as that 3rd round playoff game will most likely be two of the top 3 teams in the East just like the last two years. Corbin brings back a nice offense. Defense will have some shoes to fill. Overall, going to be a fun year to watch.
(04-10-2021, 12:52 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 12:42 PM)Ragnar Wrote: Would like to see Bell County on the list. Good for the area and ticket sales.

I figured it would be a sure thing when Greer was hired but doesn’t seem like either coach is interested in playing

corbin wouldn’t get anything out of it now as much as it pains me to say that .. would have liked to see them play londons senior year .. we are still a year or so away

(04-11-2021, 07:51 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 09:55 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Look forward to watching Corbin and Boyle locking horns in the playoffs.  Unless they dont run into Johnson Central or Franking County first.

Corbin will definitely run into Franklin first as we play them early in our schedule. But we wouldn’t play them in the playoffs unless me met deep like championship game or semifinals. Boyle and Johnson Central is definitely a possibility as that 3rd round playoff game will most likely be two of the top 3 teams in the East just like the last two years. Corbin brings back a nice offense. Defense will have some shoes to fill. Overall, going to be a fun year to watch.

offense gonna open it up this year or no
(04-11-2021, 09:18 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

corbin wouldn’t get anything out of it now as much as it pains me to say that .. would have liked to see them play londons senior year .. we are still a year or so away

Good question. I for one hope so. With the talent they bring back at key positions. My question would be why not go all out and make a multi threat offensive attack. I can see this offense blossoming into a real problem for teams. But that’s just me thinking out loud.
Got to get the ball to their playmakers
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • Bull got out!
(04-11-2021, 09:18 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

With Dudley on the sidelines all bets are off he played us closer than I ever thought Bell would the last couple times we met. I miss the rivalry and although I don’t admit it often I’ve got some close friends I don’t get to see nearly as often without that game.

As far as the offense all the weapons are there, no one player should have all the yardage and double the touches but your guess is as good as mine on how the coaching staff approach’s schemes and play calling. I am looking forward to seeing a certain wide receiver have a break out season IMO he should already be getting offers like some of the others.
heard you all got one of ours too .. gonna be a rough year on log mountain
(04-15-2021, 11:07 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: heard you all got one of ours too .. gonna be a rough year on log mountain

I heard that. I just found out myself this week.
(04-15-2021, 11:07 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: heard you all got one of ours too .. gonna be a rough year on log mountain

I hadn’t heard that but been out of the loop trying to salvage my business through all this extended COVID crap. I’d never count Dudley out, he may lose one and 3 more game changers show up the next day.
(04-15-2021, 01:56 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

I hadn’t heard that but been out of the loop trying to salvage my business through all this extended COVID crap.  I’d never count Dudley out, he may lose one and 3 more game changers show up the next day.

need to grab a few from harlan county .. sorry granny
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Westside
(04-15-2021, 02:19 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 01:56 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

I hadn’t heard that but been out of the loop trying to salvage my business through all this extended COVID crap.  I’d never count Dudley out, he may lose one and 3 more game changers show up the next day.

need to grab a few from harlan county .. sorry granny

I’d already said in a earlier post that Creech stepping down was all Dudley was waiting for, before Harlan was built he pulled all kinds of talent from that way and has the connections
I tell you what, with all those DI commits and DI prospect on their roster, I'm hoping they win state. Don't be like FDU, where year in and year out, they bring in outside talent and DI talent and they can't seem to get over the hump.
is this a win state or bust year for the hounds .. don’t know if there’s any teams in the state with as many kids with d 1 offers than them .. not being a smart ass but you have to assume they are the favorite
(06-27-2021, 11:11 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: is this a win state or bust year for the hounds .. don’t know if there’s any teams in the state with as many kids with d 1 offers than them .. not being a smart ass but you have to assume they are the favorite

I hope not because they aren't winning state and it sucks to bust.
(06-27-2021, 11:11 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: is this a win state or bust year for the hounds .. don’t know if there’s any teams in the state with as many kids with d 1 offers than them .. not being a smart ass but you have to assume they are the favorite

Actually I thought you where more of one last year when I was trying to tell you we had more than two D1 athletes. I don’t know about favorite, all the pieces are there but then again they where there last year too.

(06-28-2021, 09:27 AM)jamesclay Wrote:

I hope not because they aren't winning state and it sucks to bust.

We’ll see that’s the reason they strap up and play the game…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
not only did you guys get our rb you got knoxs too where is corbin going to play all these transfers send our rb back lol ..
(06-29-2021, 12:29 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: not only did you guys get our rb you got knoxs too where is corbin going to play all these transfers send our rb back lol ..
Knox running back? I think he went to Louiseville area or somewhere else.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TD Hounds
(06-29-2021, 12:29 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: not only did you guys get our rb you got knoxs too where is corbin going to play all these transfers send our rb back lol ..

I’ve still not seen the rb from down your all’s way but from what I’ve heard he played rb during spring ball and looked really good so he could possibly see lots of time there. Can never have enough athletes we’ll take em all and find some where to play them Calipari ain’t the only one who can platoon.
The Huff kid transfer to Corbin from KC? Who's the one from Bell?
(06-29-2021, 11:11 AM)Corbin Wrote: The Huff kid transfer to Corbin from KC? Who's the one from Bell?

I think huff went somewhere up north . The Bell kid is the stud running back they had that got hurt last year.
Hadn’t heard that Huff left KC, never seen that coming…Wheels starting to fall off the wagon?
Corbin will be successful when it becomes XS And os instead of jimmy and Joe’s. The 2017-2018 group had kids playing out of position and was successful, it wasn’t about what offer you had but how you can contribute. If Corbin’s can get there then they will make a deep run, I hope they can find that. I hope and pray they can get away from this and play ball, lord knows it’s my last ride.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!
Doesn’t practice start tomorrow? Hope to start seeing some reports. How and who are the new faces? How are the returners looking?
The Huff kid who played at Knox last season is definitely at Corbin.