10-15-21 away Anderson County 
10-22-21 home Bourbon County 
10-29-21 away Frederick Douglass 

Tough looking 2021 schedule
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
Yes it is!
Lot of tough games on that schedule
BG and FDU is the only teams BC should be worried about. All other are beatable.
I dont know why Haddix just doesnt schedule Trinity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • FootballFan1999
(04-12-2021, 11:53 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: I dont know why Haddix just doesnt schedule Trinity.
Because that would probably be a running clock
[-] The following 2 users Like pocoboy18's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest, Iggyfan
(04-12-2021, 11:53 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: I dont know why Haddix just doesnt schedule Trinity.
You are kiddin right?
No. Why not take on the Top Dog in 6A if your the Top Dog in 4A. Should be a competitive game for 2 state champions.
(04-14-2021, 01:56 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: No.  Why not take on the Top Dog in 6A if your the Top Dog in 4A.  Should be a competitive game for 2 state champions.
Respectfully to these 2 great program, but ask yourself when was the last time T scheduled an in state/ non district game? It has been a awhile... and for BC, how long ago have they scheduled anyone way Northern school and West/ Louisville area (unless it's playoff games) vs. Central? That too has been a while, so I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Just my opinion.
(04-14-2021, 03:06 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 01:56 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: No.  Why not take on the Top Dog in 6A if your the Top Dog in 4A.  Should be a competitive game for 2 state champions.
Respectfully to these 2 great program, but ask yourself when was the last time T scheduled an in state/ non district game? It has been a awhile... and for BC, how long ago have they scheduled anyone way Northern school and West/ Louisville area (unless it's playoff games) vs. Central? That too has been a while, so I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Just my opinion.

Boyle Co played Highlands and CAL the past two seasons and Ballard in 2018. Pretty sure they played Central in 2019 as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(04-15-2021, 05:43 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 03:06 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:

Boyle Co played Highlands and CAL the past two seasons and Ballard in 2018.  Pretty sure they played Central in 2019 as well.
True, but was the Cal and/ or FTH a home and home series? I can't remember.
(04-15-2021, 10:24 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 05:43 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 03:06 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:

Boyle Co played Highlands and CAL the past two seasons and Ballard in 2018.  Pretty sure they played Central in 2019 as well.
True, but was the Cal and/ or FTH a home and home series? I can't remember.

Yes after going back and looking it was, I do get however what you where eluding to and it’s not a shot against Boyle Co either but I don’t think a game between them and Trinity does either of them any good. I thought North Laurel trying to play them was ASININE...

Them being Trinity
How many 19 yr old out of district kids will be on the roster this year for BC? :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest
Boyle and Trinity should play. Its football, man vs man. Upsets dont happen if David and Goliath never meet.
(05-18-2021, 05:41 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Boyle and Trinity should play.  Its football, man vs man.  Upsets dont happen if David and Goliath never meet.

What would Trinity get out of playing Boyle County?  Nothing.   

What would Boyle get from playing Trinity other than a loss?  Nothing

I can only recall them playing back in 2007 in a freshman (Lamar Dawson & Company) game that Boyle won I believe 14-13.  Trinity has bigger fish to fry than little ole Boyle County.    
If you say so.
(05-18-2021, 05:26 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: How many 19 yr old out of district kids will be on the roster this year for BC?  Smile
LOL not sure, but did the QB's mom renew her lease on the apartment that she rents? Cause she still has the house in Lawrenceburg and has no intention of selling it... Oh and I heard he's coming back.
No dog in this fight but Trinity is playing at an entirely different level than almost every team in the State on a regular basis. It is the one school who could compete against some of the large Catholic schools in Ohio including St Ignatius and St Edward.

If Kentucky allows vouchers to be utilized, it's over. Catholic & private schools would be competing against themselves for state championships. Athletic programs such as DeSales, Louisville Christian and Lexington Catholic would more than likely get a couple of athletes that would push those programs from state contenders to state champions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest
(05-19-2021, 07:37 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: No dog in this fight but Trinity is playing at an entirely different level than almost every team in the State on a regular basis. It  is the one school who could compete against some of the large Catholic schools in Ohio including St Ignatius and St Edward.

If Kentucky allows vouchers to be utilized, it's over. Catholic & private schools would be competing against themselves for state championships. Athletic programs such as DeSales, Louisville Christian and Lexington Catholic would more than likely get a couple of athletes that would push those programs from state contenders to state champions.
That's the thing tho, KY private schools comes in different size "student body". With the exception of Lexington Cath and LCA, private schools in KY are either all boys or sister/ girls schools, so their pool of athletes to choose from are a lot less than an all boys school like Trinity, Cov Cath and Saint X (approx 1,400 boys/ students vs. 400ish at Lex Cath and 200ish at LCA. Moving forward, I don't see KY going to compete in private class and public class.
You might want to have better information about Gillis’ mother and her life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • Rebel55
A LexCath talking about out of district players......now that's funny.
(05-20-2021, 10:37 PM)Hatz Wrote: You might want to have better information about Gillis’ mother and her life.
What better info do we need of Mrs. K?

(05-21-2021, 08:28 AM)BEChargers Wrote: A LexCath talking about out of district players......now that's funny.
If that reference was for me, sorry haha I'm actually a FDU follower. Even them I bash occasionally cause I am not a big believer of what they have done in the past.
Not going to put someone’s personal life on here, even if it is positive. Suffice to say her life is beyond what you understand to infer she was on a brief hiatus to Boyle for Football.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hatz's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
(04-12-2021, 09:38 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote: BG and FDU is the only teams BC should be worried about. All other are beatable.
LCA gonna take alot of teams behind the shed for a beating; Boyle will be one of them. It is not my intention to speak poorly of Boyle County but a class like LCA 2022 comes along ONCE in a coaches career. 

At the end of last season, LCA  knew it had enough coming back to make a 2nd title run, but with the transfers (6?) they have added over the summer, they will have quality depth to step in if needed.      
(And I have no connection to LCA)
(06-17-2021, 07:54 PM)Iggyfan Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 09:38 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote: BG and FDU is the only teams BC should be worried about. All other are beatable.
LCA gonna take alot of teams behind the shed for a beating; Boyle will be one of them. It is not my intention to speak poorly of Boyle County but a class like LCA 2022 comes along ONCE in a coaches career. 

At the end of last season, LCA  knew it had enough coming back to make a 2nd title run, but with the transfers (6?) they have added over the summer, they will have quality depth to step in if needed.      

It’s possible that LCA might beat Boyle, any team can be beaten on a given night, but I think your underestimating Boyle Co and Haddix. I’ll guarantee that LCA isn’t the only one who loaded up in the transfer market and Boyle has a pretty darn good quarterback coming back themselves.

What schools did the transfers come to LCA from & what positions do they play?????
Some great recruiting coordinators out there.
LCA taking Boyle behind the woodshed for a beating is hilarious ????
(06-30-2021, 04:06 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: LCA taking Boyle behind the woodshed for a beating is hilarious ????

I have to admit that I had to read it a few times over and over before it actually set in that someone had posted that, caused me to spit a good amount of beer across the room also…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Jack Lambert

Haha we'll see how this works out for you.