Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp Hires Knox Assistant Mark Huddleston As Next Head Football Coach
"CORBIN — Mark Huddleston has been announced as the new head coach of the Lynn Camp High School football program today, replacing former head coach Allen Harris, who resigned in early March.
Huddleston, was an assistant coach at Knox Central High School this past season, and also spent more than 10 years as an assistant coach at Whitley County High School, and three years at Central Middle School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
"I'd like to thank my wife LeAnne, daughter Maci, and my family for their support and encouragement,” Huddleston said. "I'd also like to thank Mr. Pennington, Mrs. Dixon, Mr. Prewitt, and Mr. Ledington for giving me this terrific opportunity. I'm super excited to be able to represent this fine school and the Lynn Camp community. I'm proud to be a part of the Lynn Camp family.

https://www.thetimestribune.com/sports/mark-huddleston-takes-over-as-head-coach-of-lynn-camp-high-schools-football-program/article_c9f1c21e-8e65-11eb-b0f2-6715f84be0bd.html?fbclid=IwAR326slq9xXvc_PoufGYsvbtTPtPRThHsEjicZW7Hy75gJOgEHPzoiAepeE#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social