Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treyveon Longmire (Corbin) commits to Kentucky!
Congrats to Treyveon.
Congratulations Trey!
Congrats to the young man!!!

All I can say the coaching staff is " GET HIM THE DAMN BALL !!!
Happy for the kid.

Glad UK could keep him in state.
Seen his stats from last year like 18 tackles and 281 yard receiving ? I’m trying to figure out why those stats are so awful? WAs he hurt ?
(03-29-2021, 10:22 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Seen his stats from last year like 18 tackles and 281 yard receiving ? I’m trying to figure out why those stats are so awful? WAs he hurt ?

Didn't  get him the ball enough.    It's a mystery !   GET HIM THE DAMNED BALL!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • E's Army
Read UK was recruiting him as a DB, but he had 18 tackles.... the stats are just crazy. Bring him up to FC we throw the ball to our D1 Guys.
if his last name was a corbin name he would probably see more touches
(03-29-2021, 12:33 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: if his last name was a corbin name he would probably see more touches

Bird, Taylor , Hoover,  Longmire  ....  which one doesn't belong?

GET HIM THE DAMN BALL!!!
My understanding is that he may not have a good set of hands, which is why he is viewed as a DB at the next level, although I'm not in a position to verify how factual this is. I do know he has had a big target on his back for 3 years.

Let's hope he has a great season on both sides of the ball and a bright future ahead of him.
Heard he may be headed to Boyle next season. Anyone heard this?
I heard Patterson. Congrats to Trey
Rumor is that both the D1 kids from Corbin are headed to Boyle, I am sure for academic reasons.
(04-20-2021, 09:24 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Rumor is that both the D1 kids from Corbin are headed to Boyle, I am sure for academic reasons.

That’s been the rumor no doubt, I hear it too. I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch.
Great ball player. Congratulations young man and Good Luck!