Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cinderella , May I Have This Dance ????
I've been a Winthrop fan since 2002 or so and I think with their depth they can advance to an elite 8 or maybe, just MAYBE the Final Four. I'd love to see Loyola make another run. I hope St. Bonaventure can get by LSU but I dont think they are a very deep team, but their starters are very capable. I'll be watching those teams play as long as they are in the tournament. Of those three I think St. Bonaventure is likely to have the shortest stay though I hope I'm wrong. I enjoyed watching St. Bonaventure beat UCLA in 2018.

For some reason, I think Abilene Christian has the potential to shock Texas in the first round. Colgate is a team that could pull off a shocker against Arkansas. I know their star from the 2019 tournament that gave Tennessee quite a scare is back for the Raiders. I'd love to see that.

I also wouldnt be surprised if Utah State beat Texas Tech. It's a tough matchup for the Aggies but they have a chance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinderella , May I Have This Dance ???? - by clipperw - 03-16-2021, 07:18 PM