Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 92 South Carolina 64
Cats looked good in this one but SC is a very below average team. Mintz at point guard is what we’ve all wanted all year. Finally got to see it tonight because Askew rolled his ankle in practice. Hopefully Cal will continue to go with Mintz at the point but I know he’ll go back with Askew to start going forward.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes, SC is pretty awful. The Cats did what they should have done to the Lame Cocks.

I really hope to see Mintz back next year. He has been very solid. Very pleasant surprise.  I like him.
(03-07-2021, 03:23 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Yes, SC is pretty awful. The Cats did what they should have done to the Lame Cocks.

I really hope to see Mintz back next year. He has been very solid. Very pleasant surprise.  I like him.

He’s a senior
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
But he is eligible for another year per the NCAA granting another year of eligibility due to the pandemic.
(03-07-2021, 09:25 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: But he is eligible for another year per the NCAA granting another year of eligibility due to the pandemic.

Forgot about that. Man wouldn’t that be something if he came back for another year!
#BBFL
think it is likely cal will go to nba this year? seems like a lot of shake ups