• 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
(07-16-2021, 08:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 08:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 08:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 08:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Shocking news. j/k, there is nothing shocking about Democrats covering up crimes to win an election for a criminal Democrat.

Federal Prosecutor Deliberately Delayed Hunter Biden Probe To Shield 2020 Election
Quooter that's what they usually do when it's close to a election all but in Hillary's case I believe that's the reason your King fired Comey because of the way he mistreated Hillary at least that's what he said.
Quooter you have been told over and over about this if their was anything their your King would of told his lapdog Barr to leak it before the election.
More stupidity on display by the Welfare King.
Quooter the DA has no answer
I know that you have no answer. That is why you avoid discussing facts and post so many insults, Welfare King. The Truth is not your friend.
What a sweet deal. China Joe's bag man solicits bribes on behalf of The Big Guy and mentions in passing that he is a world renowned artist whose works are on sell through a gallery. It sure would be nice if you bought two large paintings and three small paintings. The gallerist sells the paintings, gives Hunter the cash, but does not divulge the name of the art lover who bought five paintings. Hunter sends The Big Guy his 50 percent cut and can honestly say that he cannot say for sure who bought the paintings. 

It is a win-win for the Biden crime family but a huge loss for the United States of America, whose government is for sale to the highest bidders. A few pieces of artistic garbage is a small price to pay for a seat at the table making decisions for a world super power.

An "Ethics Plan," what an ironic name to call a bribery scheme.

White House wants to keep Hunter Biden from knowing who buys his expensive artwork under proposed ethics plan
(07-17-2021, 03:35 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What a sweet deal. China Joe's bag man solicits bribes on behalf of The Big Guy and mentions in passing that he is a world renowned artist whose works are on sell through a gallery. It sure would be nice if you bought two large paintings and three small paintings. The gallerist sells the paintings, gives Hunter the cash, but does not divulge the name of the art lover who bought five paintings. Hunter sends The Big Guy his 50 percent cut and can honestly say that he cannot say for sure who bought the paintings. 

It is a win-win for the Biden crime family but a huge loss for the United States of America, whose government is for sale to the highest bidders. A few pieces of artistic garbage is a small price to pay for a seat at the table making decisions for a world super power.

White House wants to keep Hunter Biden from knowing who buys his expensive artwork under proposed ethics plan
Quooter you DA you have been told over and over your King had all this info before the election give it some rest.
(07-17-2021, 08:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 03:35 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What a sweet deal. China Joe's bag man solicits bribes on behalf of The Big Guy and mentions in passing that he is a world renowned artist whose works are on sell through a gallery. It sure would be nice if you bought two large paintings and three small paintings. The gallerist sells the paintings, gives Hunter the cash, but does not divulge the name of the art lover who bought five paintings. Hunter sends The Big Guy his 50 percent cut and can honestly say that he cannot say for sure who bought the paintings. 

Quooter you DA you have been told over and over your King had all this info before the election give it some rest.
Why do you support the Biden family's bribery racket, Welfare King?
(07-17-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Quooter you DA because their is none I put it in the same category of election fraud or that bigfoot is real it's not their.
(07-17-2021, 12:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter you DA because their is none I put it in the same category of election fraud or that bigfoot is real it's not their.
Please learn how to use the words "there," "their," and "they're" in the English language. You consistently misuse the words. I am only offering this free advice because you have stopped intentionally writing semi-illiterately, so I thought you might want to improve your writing even more.

As for your Big Foot theory, all I can say is that you must believe that Hunter Biden is a liar. He told his daughter that his father, The Big Guy, your president took half of his salary. If Hunter's income did not consist of bribes from China, Ukraine, and other countries involved in Hunter's shady deals, then why would China Joe force Hunter to cough up a 50 percent cut? So, either Hunter or Joe, or both of them are lying. Big Foot's son has not accused his Pop of any crimes.
Russian disinformation!  Big Grin Debunked?  Big Grin Fools?  Like Liars? Like

Video from Crackhead Hunter Biden's Abandoned Laptop
(07-17-2021, 01:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Please learn how to use the words "there," "their," and "they're" in the English language. You consistently misuse the words. I am only offering this free advice because you have stopped intentionally writing semi-illiterately, so I thought you might want to improve your writing even more.

As for your Big Foot theory, all I can say is that you must believe that Hunter Biden is a liar. He told his daughter that his father, The Big Guy, your president took half of his salary. If Hunter's income did not consist of bribes from China, Ukraine, and other countries involved in Hunter's shady deals, then why would China Joe force Hunter to cough up a 50 percent cut? So, either Hunter or Joe, or both of them are lying. Big Foot's son has not accused his Pop of any crimes.

Funny thing about that consistency. To that end 'vector-the-fake' has a 1000 percent batting average. One would think it's a performance, otherwise he'd have to get the application right once in awhile just by the law of averages alone. His trolling inaccuracies are why vector the fake is on my permanent ignore list. I mean it was one thing to be dumb and wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-25-2021, 04:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 01:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 08:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you DA you have been told over and over your King had all this info before the election give it some rest.

Funny thing about that consistency. To that end 'vector-the-fake' has a 1000 percent batting average. One would think it's a performance, otherwise he'd have to get the application right once in awhile just by the law of averages alone. His trolling inaccuracies are why vector the fake is on my permanent ignore list. I mean it was one thing to be dumb and wrong.
I think vector's writing is as good as it gets. He is not very well educated, which is what made his deliberate attempt to sound even dumber through using worse spelling and omitting punctuation so ridiculous. However, he normally posts from the same general location as the original vector account did. Maybe he just forgot his password for his original account.
Imagine how many people of color were victimized by the law that Joe Biden co-sponsored and spent five years or more for possessing a very small quantity of crack cocaine. 

Welfare King, do you believe that these videos have been doctored?  Big Grin

[Video: ]
(07-28-2021, 09:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Imagine how many people of color were victimized by the law that Joe Biden co-sponsored and spent five years or more for possessing a very small quantity of crack cocaine. 

Quooter Hell Yell your better than this at least I thought you was
(07-28-2021, 09:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Imagine how many people of color were victimized by the law that Joe Biden co-sponsored and spent five years or more for possessing a very small quantity of crack cocaine. 

I knew better than to vote for a imbecilic traitor and hypocrite, Welfare King. Why is Hunter Biden not in prison? Do you have any idea how he escaped his father's idea of justice?
(07-28-2021, 09:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I knew better than to vote for a imbecilic traitor and hypocrite, Welfare King. Why is Hunter Biden not in prison? Do you have any idea how he escaped his father's idea of justice?
Quooter you should ask your King and Barr that question they investigated him for almost a year now just maybe what you are reading and watchin is Fake. Quooter the Real Americans have been waiting on the Durham report I think we will get that report at the same time Hunter's report NEVER theirs nothing their just Trumpsters Jibber Jabber.
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter you should ask your King and Barr that question they investigated him for almost a year now just maybe what you are reading and watchin is Fake. Quooter the Real Americans have been waiting on the Durham report I think we will get that report at the same time Hunter's report NEVER theirs nothing their just Trumpsters Jibber Jabber.
You're beyond help, Welfare King. When a man cannot trust his own eyes and ears, he has lost touch with reality. No wonder you have fallen victim to Democrat puppeteers. Biden will always be a laughingstock to people old enough to remember him in his prime and to people who trust the senses that God bestowed upon them.
(07-28-2021, 10:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

You're beyond help, Welfare King. When a man cannot trust his own eyes and ears, he has lost touch with reality. No wonder you have fallen victim to Democrat puppeteers. Biden will always be a laughingstock to people old enough to remember him in his prime and to people who trust the senses that God bestowed upon them.
Quooter it's Trumpster Jibber Jabber get a life man
(07-28-2021, 10:15 PM)vector`````````````#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)+1`vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter Hell Yell your better than this at least I thought you was
You're beyond help, Welfare King. When a man cannot trust his own eyes and ears, he has lost touch with reality. No wonder you have fallen victim to Democrat puppeteers. Biden will always be a laughingstock to people old enough to remember him in his prime and to people who trust the senses that God bestowed upon th
I have a life, Welfare Cheat. You are the one who has nothing better to do than post here day and night. This thread perfectly illustrates what a waste of time discussing any topic with you. When conversing with a determined liar such as yourself, no amount of evidence is ever sufficient.
(07-28-2021, 10:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)+1`vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I knew better than to vote for a imbecilic traitor and hypocrite, Welfare King. Why is Hunter Biden not in prison? Do you have any idea how he escaped his father's idea of justice?
You're beyond help, Welfare King. When a man cannot trust his own eyes and ears, he has lost touch with reality. No wonder you have fallen victim to Democrat puppeteers. Biden will always be a laughingstock to people old enough to remember him in his prime and to people who trust the senses that God bestowed upon th
I have a life, Welfare Cheat. You are the one who has nothing better to do than post here day and night. This thread perfectly illustrates what a waste of time discussing any topic with you. When conversing with a determined liar such as yourself, no amount of evidence is ever sufficient.
Quooter about the only time I am on here is when you and your Twin get's on here So would you also be on here all the time If I am ? Quooter you have 12,457 post compared to my 1,665. Now who's on here all the time ? Your life more than likely consist of on your laptop around 18 hours a day sitting in your mom's basement choking your chicken
(07-28-2021, 10:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 10:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)+1`vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you should ask your King and Barr that question they investigated him for almost a year now just maybe what you are reading and watchin is Fake. Quooter the Real Americans have been waiting on the Durham report I think we will get that report at the same time Hunter's report NEVER theirs nothing their just Trumpsters Jibber Jabber.
Quooter about the only time I am on here is when you and your Twin get's on here So would you also be on here all the time If I am ? Quooter you have 12,457 post compared to my 1,665. Now who's on here all the time ? Your life more than likely consist of on your laptop around 18 hours a day sitting in your mom's basement choking your chicken
You are averaging more than double the number of posts per day that I am, Welfare Cheat. Get a life and a job, loser.
Does the thread starter believe that he has debunked the Hunter Biden claims yet? This has got to be the worst attempt at debunking ever undertaken by any Democrat!

Hunter Biden exposed himself and his lowlife Pop to blackmail by the Russians. I would be shocked if China does not also have information on the Bidens that would be extremely embarrassing to decent human beings.

Hunter Biden Says He Lost *ANOTHER* Laptop to Russian Drug Dealers in Naked Pillow Talk
(08-12-2021, 12:21 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Does the thread starter believe that he has debunked the Hunter Biden claims yet? This has got to be the worst attempt at debunking ever undertaken by any Democrat!

Hunter Biden exposed himself and his lowlife Pop to blackmail by the Russians. I would be shocked if China does not also have information on the Bidens that would be extremely embarrassing to decent human beings.

Hunter Biden Says He Lost *ANOTHER* Laptop to Russian Drug Dealers in Naked Pillow Talk

Of course he does. Reality for these guys is their own stunted imagination. But more than that, it is what they're celebrating, not so much what they believe. All four of them are deniers of God which should pretty well explain why they are continually on the wrong side of every issue; and why evidence is irrelevant to them. Satan is as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. If he runs up against the truth he merely sidesteps same. Such people being servants of Satan, emulate their master except for one head scratching point. When they have served their purpose it is they who will become the prey. Satan knows his fate, he's just trying to take as many out with him as he possibly can.

Party while you can I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(08-12-2021, 01:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 12:21 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Does the thread starter believe that he has debunked the Hunter Biden claims yet? This has got to be the worst attempt at debunking ever undertaken by any Democrat!

Of course he does. Reality for these guys is their own stunted imagination. But more than that, it is what they're celebrating, not so much what they believe. All four of them are deniers of God which should pretty well explain why they are continually on the wrong side of every issue; and why evidence is irrelevant to them. Satan is as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. If he runs up against the truth he merely sidesteps same. Such people being servants of Satan, emulate their master except for one head scratching point. When they have served their purpose it is they who will become the prey. Satan knows his fate, he's just trying to take as many out with him as he possibly can.

Party while you can I guess.
TRT you don't NO nothing about the Truth 
If your Typing your Lying
If the media covered the many Biden family scandals like they would cover a real Trump family scandal, Democrat election victories would be limited to very solid blue states. Decades ago, Hunter Biden would have been institutionalized because of the risk of blackmail to his infamous brother, Pedo Joe Biden.
(08-12-2021, 06:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If the media covered the many Biden family scandals like they would cover a real Trump family scandal, Democrat election victories would be limited to very solid blue states. Decades ago, Hunter Biden would have been institutionalized because of the risk of blackmail to his infamous brother, Pedo Joe Biden.

The media youre glued to does.  The rest of the media understands Hunter Biden has no relevance in the running of this country.  

but carry on with you tin foil hat, hooter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-12-2021, 07:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 06:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If the media covered the many Biden family scandals like they would cover a real Trump family scandal, Democrat election victories would be limited to very solid blue states. Decades ago, Hunter Biden would have been institutionalized because of the risk of blackmail to his infamous brother, Pedo Joe Biden.

The media youre glued to does.  The rest of the media understands Hunter Biden has no relevance in the running of this country.  

Hunter Biden is a potential blackmail target. If Pedo Joe were a decent human being, then having a criminal son like Hunter would be a huge liability. You know that it would matter to you if one of the Trump sons engaged in all of the crimes that Hunter Biden has partaken in. Don't bother denying the obvious. It matters to patriotic Americans that we have a president who had bribes funneled through his crackhead son. Of course, it doesn't matter to the bottom feeders of our society.
(08-12-2021, 07:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Hunter Biden is a potential blackmail target. If Pedo Joe were a decent human being, then having a criminal son like Hunter would be a huge liability. You know that it would matter to you if one of the Trump sons engaged in all of the crimes that Hunter Biden has partaken in. Don't bother denying the obvious. It matters to patriotic Americans that we have a president who had bribes funneled through his crackhead son. Of course, it doesn't matter to the bottom feeders of our society.
Quooter need to get some help I know you have funded taxpayer health care use it.
(08-12-2021, 07:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter need to get some help I know you have funded taxpayer health care use it.
Bottom feeder.
(08-12-2021, 07:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 07:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Bottom feeder.
Quooter Back at you

It’s funny how Hunter has been a corrupted target for nearly a decade THROUGHOUT THE TRUMP ADMIN and nothing has happened to him while Trump couldn’t protect his own people while he was the President.  

He couldn’t pin anything on Hunter? Nothing? He tried to blackmail a country into announcing an investigation and couldn’t do that right! Big Grin  

You are delusional. It’s hilarious.
(08-12-2021, 09:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

It’s funny how Hunter has been a corrupted target for nearly a decade THROUGHOUT THE TRUMP ADMIN and nothing has happened to him while Trump couldn’t protect his own people while he was the President.  

He couldn’t pin anything on Hunter? Nothing? He tried to blackmail a country into announcing an investigation and couldn’t do that right! Big Grin  

Hunter is a piece of trash with no redeeming value. It is easy to see why a serial liar such as yourself would identify with such a loser. Justice will catch up to Hunter when he no longer has a crooked daddy to protect him.
(08-13-2021, 01:07 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 09:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Hunter is a piece of trash with no redeeming value. It is easy to see why a serial liar such as yourself would identify with such a loser. Justice will catch up to Hunter when he no longer has a crooked daddy to protect him.
I agree that Hunter has some issues, but he also isn’t anything important but the president’s son and the man who lives rent free in your little head daily.  Big Grin 
justice will catch up with Trump’s spawn before it will catch up with Hunter.  Wait and see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next